Trade CLDs for Aniera Class Mothership

Yoshii

Old
Would like to trade my CLDs in exchange for a mothership

Please message me with the the amount of SI your mothership (I will buy a mothership with 0 added SI that is fine) and the minimum number of CLDs you will accept as trade for your mothership.

My full avatar name is Yoshii Yoshii Lem.

Last edited:
/mod note/ moved to correct forum section (out of General Discussion) AND edited thread title (which was entirely in capitals)

Please be mindful of forum rules:
2.8 - Shouting
You may NOT shout (all capital letters, and/or excessive punctuation) in posts or thread titles. Any such shouting may be deleted or edited without notice. Use caps and punctuation only for minimal emphasis.

3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum may be moved or deleted without notice.

Last edited:
Is fine by me if you feel this thread in wrong place go ahead and move or delete it.

There is nothing Wrong with this thread

and capitalizing the CLD is not a issue if that's what serica is referring too as they have substance.

i will get back to you on your answer about CLD for MS
:D

~26k SI on the Gagarin asking 70 CLDS

consider the following message a free bump

Talking like NEVERDIE is not allowed here?

If the owner of the Enterprise wants to sell their Mothership I would be willing to pay extra because I am a science fiction fan :)

Still looking to buy mothership. If you have a mothership with no added SI I am offering 43 CLDs in exchange for mothership.

Curious to know what people think the market value of motherships are.

It seems feedback I have gotten so far the price is higher than I expected.

What do people think they are worth?

If you would like to pm me with how many CLDs you want for mothership my full avatar name is Yoshii Yoshii Lem. Or you can post your offer here in the forum.

:)

well i believe most MS has SI now

so i believe price is around 95K-1XXK

could get a no SI privateer for around 50-60k

I was thinking a mothership with no added SI is worth 60000 ped.
From history of sale of motherships I thought this a reasonable assumption.
I have no plans to buy a privateer. Those ships cannot do what I want from a mothership (i.e. a large hangar you can fly into and out of)
Though motherships are much harder to defend this wont be a big issue for me as I will not be doing schedule warp flights or transporting materials that can be looted.

BUMP for more opinions on this matter

actually the Guns onthe MS have been shifted around giving it ultimate protection now :)

and a avg sale of no SI is around 60-75k but note that there is only 16 MS in whole game.

Back