Selling: TRADE: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip II (+peds) for Corrosive Attack Chip III ME

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
I've got an (ul) Cryogenic Attack Nanochip II that I'm not overly interested in using, its currently 0.4 tier or so, but I don't want to freeze things to death, I'd far rather disolve them with acid.

These things go for about tt+320ish and generally more than the Corrosive Attack Nanochip II so I could trade for an unL Corrosive Attack Nanochip II if peds were offered as well. I'd much prefer to trade for the Corrosive Attack Chip III Mentor Edition and add some peds with it.

If you have one, get in touch, we'll sit down and have a bacon sammich, talk about how nice pesto is, open up a bottle of rum and then completely forget whilst we're lying on the floor. Then we get back up, order a bacon sammich, wipe the sick from our faces, have a few light ciders and a couple of Glenmorangies, trade our goods and then bid each other a fond farewell.

P.S. Forum rules say to put a prefix as Buying or B:, Selling or S: or Trading or T: well there is no option for trading and this is NOT a selling thread, just want to trade it.

Back