DIMSOT

Guardian
Society
Greek United
Aristomenis Dimsot Messinios
HI guys

Today i had a serius problem

I sold to the avatar "SWEET ENTROPIA HEART" I JUST MK2 + FAP 50 FOR 140 PEDS

I PUT THE ITEMS ON THE TRADE WINDOW AND THE OTHER AVATAR PUT THE MONEY ( I SAW THE MONEY WITH ME EYES)

THE CORFIRM BUTTON TURN TO GREEN IAND I PRESS CONFRIM TOO, A PRESS ACCEPT AND THE DEAL WAS OVER ........ BUT I GET NO MONEY

THE OTHER AVATAR GET THE ITEMS BUT I GET NO MONEY AT ALL

2 MINS LATER I FOUND THE AVATAR AND ASK HIM ... HE TELL ME THAT HE GET THE ITEMS AND HIS ACOUNT WAS OK

LATER WITH A FRIEND WE MAKE SOME EXPERIMENTS TO SEE IF I CAN SCUM HIM

SO WE TRY TO MAKE A DEAL AND WHEN HE PRESS CONFIRM I PRESS CLEAR ..... BUT THE ACCEPT BUTTON WAS BROWN AND I COULDNT PUSH IT
WE TRY 3-4 TIMES AND I COULDNT SCUM HIM

IN ONE TIME WE HAVE AN ABNORMAL TERMINATION OF THE DEAL AND A MESSAGE TO THE CHAT WINDOW (BUT THE POINT IS THAT I DIDNOT MANAGE TO CHEAT HIM.

SO I BELIEVE THAT IS A BUG AND MA MUST GIVE ME THE MONEY

I SEND A SUPPORT CASE TO MA AND NOW IM WAITNG FOR THE REPLAY

IS ANYONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BEFORE

check your inventory on the MA website...and also check the very bottom of the inventory pages.

and also turn caps off please

check your inventory on the MA website...and also check the very bottom of the inventory pages.

Sorry for the cups

I have already check that

Hehe, yea the old Scroll DownSyndrome :wise:

and good point about the CAPS LOCK BUTTON :whip:

Hehe, yea the old Scroll DownSyndrome :wise:

and good point about the CAPS LOCK BUTTON :whip:

no it not that

the scroll down in the inventory was the first check i made ....
then i logoff a few times and later i check the items from the entropia universe web site

no money at all :(

Some VU's ago there was a bug that you could be traded twice meaning that you clicked two times on a accept trade box and one item window was on top of the other so when the other party put something into the trade window it was not in the one you would receive as that party did not press accept but the first party who traded you. Tough I'm not 100% sure how it worked but it was definitvely once possible to be scammed like that.

MA fixed that bug back then but it could be possible that it sneaked back in, you now its MA :( who codes this game...

Second thing I could think of is that he clicked clear bevor he accepted bevor you managed to accept the deal. As soon as the first party accept you cant change the contents of the trade window so he would have to clear and accept bevor you that this works.

Some trades are bugged, happens when you changed servers too much.

Also, Vibezz can trade you fully attached weapons and armors, without ANY problem, but you can't trade them back (obviously).

I suggest you do not trade that dude again, and you tell him to reinstall the game from scratch.

what also could have happend is that

He traded u, put peds in the window, u put your guns in the window,
And b4 u push accept trade. He quickly presses Clear.

And if u arnt paying attention to the trade, and dont read the box, u might just be scammes, And about the trade not working later on, he just didnt accept and was saying it was bug, easy to blame it on.

Im prolly wrong as its a very n00b way of getting scammed and works like 1/1000 times.

i know that if someone in the game cheats at me and loose money is not MA fault ......

but if a game problem (buged trade system) makes me loose money (REAL MONEY) not monopoly ones

is Mindarks fault and they have to FIX THIS and give me my money

i dont know if the other avatar try to scum me or not ...and i dont care because in the trade panel i press confimr after him and i had i front of my eyes the money and then i press ACCEPT ....

So if trade system have a bug is MA job to fix this ..... because it suppose that THIS IS WORKING AND IT IS MADE TO PROTECT THE AVATARS FROM CHEATING THEMSELFS.

Some VU's ago there was a bug that you could be traded twice meaning that you clicked two times on a accept trade box and one item window was on top of the other so when the other party put something into the trade window it was not in the one you would receive as that party did not press accept but the first party who traded you. Tough I'm not 100% sure how it worked but it was definitvely once possible to be scammed like that.

MA fixed that bug back then but it could be possible that it sneaked back in, you now its MA :( who codes this game...

Second thing I could think of is that he clicked clear bevor he accepted bevor you managed to accept the deal. As soon as the first party accept you cant change the contents of the trade window so he would have to clear and accept bevor you that this works.

I was scammed by this trick at that time. And was compensated By Mindark. Of what i lost. I though knew another one who was scammed the same way, and mindark did refuse to compensate him, I think its very importants you write to mindarks support very clear, and in good english, what happened.

If not your english is superb (i assume you aint from an english speaking country, As your english aint perfect in this thread). you should get someone to write you a clear and informative support case in Word. and you copy paste it into your support case. Mindark needs things cut out in paper.

I was scammed by this trick at that time. And was compensated By Mindark. Of what i lost. I though knew another one who was scammed the same way, and mindark did refuse to compensate him, I think its very importants you write to mindarks support very clear, and in good english, what happened.

If not your english is superb (i assume you aint from an english speaking country, As your english aint perfect in this thread). you should get someone to write you a clear and informative support case in Word. and you copy paste it into your support case. Mindark needs things cut out in paper.

so from what i can understand is ......if u can speak good engilish or swedish i suppose u r ok

all the others drop dead

is this serius for a company that heve customers from all the countries of the world

i thing the point is the bug in trade system not the lang that u may use in a support case my friend

This scam was tried on me as well.

November 26th at Port Atlantis by both "Sweet Entropia Heart" and "Paris xxPHxx Hilton". They blamed the money disappearing from the trade window on the lag. One time I did press the trade button at the right moment, but Paris did not confirm the trade (though claiming she did).

two-more-scammers.jpg

So, watch out for these two! and others... They try to hurry you and blaim errors on their side on the lag.

Two more scammers who tried it on with my son in PA yesterday (05/12/06) for a full set of Kobold - POISON POISONGIRL GIRL and ANDREJS BLOODBONE ANDREYS.

I haven't confirmed this but have heard from sources that I would consider reliable: if someone logs out in the middle of a deal when your goods are in the trade window but their money isn't, about half the time THE DEAL GOES THROUGH!! This was what Poisongirl tried. Then when she logged back in she avoided him. Obviously not interested in buying the armour after all!

Andrejs Bloodbone Andreys tried taking the money out before pressing confirm, and then ran off, hid behind the statue and changed his displayed name.

And one other scammer who succeeded :ahh: in scamming me: JENNY SCUDGE FRESH. She took my basic shirt and some paint and logged out after offering to colour them.

So basicly, you didnt check the trade overview and now all you can shout is ITS MA FAULT THEY REPAY ME . . .

So basicly, you didnt check the trade overview and now all you can shout is ITS MA FAULT THEY REPAY ME . . .

Is this a reply to my post?

Oops, my bad :)

No its a reply to the person that like caps so much ;)

I dont understand what your problem is?

your r u the MA defender

and yes when a press confirm the money was on the screen

i u dont bellive it, its your problem ......

and try to be more polite next time
and write if u have something to say ... if u dont just read

Frienly Dimsot

ps. i dont care mush for the 9$
but i care for a better game

sorry for my bad english

I sold to the avatar "SWEET ENTROPIA HEART" I JUST MK2 + FAP 50 FOR 140 PEDS

report her to MA. that avi is using the "ped remove in trade" trick.

once she tried it on me...3 times... but i noticed it. i tried it on a friend afterwards to see how easy it is, but i didnt managed to click those buttons fast enuff lol so the reason it didnt work with your friend is, youre not swift enough with clicking but sweet heart is.

Back