Trade warning (mainly for newbs)

Remus

Old
Society
Freelancer
I want to inform everybody who are not yet informed that avatar

Andrejs BloodBone Andreys

is a scammer.. He tryed to remove money in last moment of our trade, multiple times.. He obviously had 74PEDs to put in trade window(for 7.4k of my sweat) but removed it 2 times... I was sober and concentrated enough to cancel this deal.. after being obvious of his intention, he stoped replying on PM no metter how polite he seemed... When I started shouting (also politely) of his wrongdoings, to inform new players, many already present avatars confirmed my accusations and some even confirmed that he successfuly scammed them :rolleyes:

Considering this thread, my account here or any rules.. Do with it what ever anyone thinks is fair.. I think that outright scammers must be at least frightned if nothing more....

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have writen support case to report abuse, no metter how I dont like reporting anyone anywhere, this is a case of outright theft

Last edited:
I think this thread belongs to the security / scamming forum.

But thanks anyways for the warning. :)

I think this thread belongs to the security / scamming forum.

But thanks anyways for the warning. :)

You are completely right
Problem is newbs(as I am) so rarely go to those threads, that its pointless.

which is why I suggested the whole section be moved to the main area so it stood out better

Next time try and get a picture as well :) Just scan throught the scamming threads and you'll see most of them have some sort of proof ... although ... how can you prove he removed peds??

Hmmm, anyway ... it's always nice to put a picture to scammers face :)

Whether they do something directly (which they won't without proof), its always worth reporting people like this to MA. They may have a "wankers" database, so many complaints trigger a responce. Who knows though, can't hurt.

Next time try and get a picture as well :) Just scan throught the scamming threads and you'll see most of them have some sort of proof ... although ... how can you prove he removed peds??

Hmmm, anyway ... it's always nice to put a picture to scammers face :)

True, I cannot prove.. but I have nothing left.. Situation was like following:

I was standing in PA selling sweat

1. BloodBone came and stood between me and wall (from this perspective I know he tryed to hide him self from others)
2. Offered to buy my sweat, agreed on price..
3. Two times our deal had some problems, so we closed it and tryed again..
4. Third time, on final agreement where you had to finally say Accept, his space was empty, no PEDs... (counting on my happyness as I managed to sell sweat)
5. The second I closed the deal, with no comment, he just run away as he came, far in the crowd...
6. I tryed to ask him what happened in still opened PM box, no reply.. I tryed few times, absolutely nothing..
7. The moment I start shouting about him, some avatars confirmed on their own that he is a well known scammer, and as someone said: He tryes that all the time...

Maybe I got little to far with explaining, but who knows why is that good.. If just one participant gets informed by this info, I think its worth it..
And for proofs, I have non.. and I am ready to take any sanction if this proves wrong...

Hmmm, maybe my response was a little poorly written. I didn't mean to suggest that you're lacking proof. It's impossible to prove that someone was taking peds out of trade window (unless you're using FRAPS).

I was just saying that a piccy of the avatar, even after an unsucessful trade is worthwile cause at least we may know what he/she looks like :)

andrejs bloodbone andreys

Yeah, another victim here... same bunny, same pattern... I reported him of course... :(

Back