Transport Cost??

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
NyghFp5.png

Whoa what is the deal with the Transport Cost?
I could get a Warp to Pick Up Cheaper.​

Interesting.

Is it something very heavy? :scratch2:

Hmmm Yes its 1250000.0 kg

NyghFp5.png

Whoa what is the deal with the Transport Cost?
I could get a Warp to Pick Up Cheaper.​

This one is not so bad... ;p

Have a look at that one:

ridiculous_cost.jpg

Transport cost has always been linked to weight and those crates all have 25kg per crate...

The formula they use needs to be more of a bell curve than an exponential one. Transport fees shouldn't really ever exceed 50ped for instant. Might as well implement paid planet transporters for 75 to 100ped if you're gonna have shipping costs like these.

The formula they use needs to be more of a bell curve than an exponential one. Transport fees shouldn't really ever exceed 50ped for instant. Might as well implement paid planet transporters for 75 to 100ped if you're gonna have shipping costs like these.

Now that might actually be avaiable and an intention ;)

Gonna go with Fedex than pay those crazy transport prices; where's Fedex in game when you need 'em, lol.

I think it is as intended. They are trying to make space transport via MS a service to use over automatic through Auction House. Kind of smart to do it this way. A lot of stuff can be moved cheaply through AH to help fund the up coming transport missions but there are a few things for the new Galactic Missions if you want to transport across space would require a MS service. MS services are cheap compared to using AH just pony up the PED for a MS, heck some are like 5-7 PED if you use a scheduled service.

Back