Trapping in instances

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Good to announce
Yet the damage is done,
And people will keep doing it as long as the only punishment is being locked temporaly.
So sorry, even if you say its not allowed, players will be doing it...

Good to announce
Yet the damage is done,
And people will keep doing it as long as the only punishment is being locked temporaly.

Well locking them temporarily will at least stop them from doing it for a while, and if they activate trapping logic in the next VU then it can't be done (at least not efficiently) anymore.

Trapping monsters inside the new Cyclops Depths dungeon is considered an exploit. Intentional abuse of the disabled anti-trapping logic will from now on be punished.
The anti-trapping logic will be activated in the next Platform Update and will be applied to all instanced areas.

Test your programming before release.

You and your programmers deserve neg rep for chronic shoddy programming.

The anti-trapping logic was disabled for beacons and instances like in RT and Arkadian for obvious reasons. I am pretty sure they just build over the same platform when they created Cyclops Dungeons. They can fix this by considering Cyclops Dungeons a different entity than the other instances like beacons. So the anti-trapping logic will apply only on Cyclops Dungeon and possible future instances that does not resemble functions and purpose of mission beacon where progression is needed with limited time.

The anti-trapping logic will be activated in the next Platform Update and will be applied to all instanced areas.

If instanced areas have an all-or-nothing functionality, why is there a scoreboard in most instances but not the Cyclops Depths? Why not show the countdown timer for Cyclops Depths instances instead of having warning messages in chat?

I also hope that MA has fixed that the mobs in the cave cant do any more som damige throughout the floor at the 2:end floor in the doomes.

Well as it has now been announced I plan to take a screenshot and send a support case each time I see the exploit being done.

It is nice to see it on the client loader. It makes the statement official.
However, as it is only on the calypso sheet, i assume this is different for others planets ?
As there is were no notice about other things, would that exclude let's say hunting/mining with V- tol and enabling radar in PVP thus making them legal ?

Good to announce
Yet the damage is done,

Went into the deeps last night and standing in the corner near the lvl 71 mob was an MA official.
followed us for about 4 or 5 minutes.(didn't help kill the lvl350 mob on the staircase):(
So they are watching and its only a matter of time before someone gets busted thinking they can get away with it.

Went into the deeps last night and standing in the corner near the lvl 71 mob was an MA official.
followed us for about 4 or 5 minutes.(didn't help kill the lvl350 mob on the staircase):(
So they are watching and its only a matter of time before someone gets busted thinking they can get away with it.

I'll bet it never occurred to them to copy the previously bugged Skull Candy armor which made you invisible to official-only armor that they could wear to go unnoticed when monitoring for abuse.
Of course, if I ever worked for MA, the first thing I would develop is a god-client that would let them inhabit any avatar they choose -- basically the same as viewing someone's stream.

I'll bet it never occurred to them to copy the previously bugged Skull Candy armor which made you invisible to official-only armor that they could wear to go unnoticed when monitoring for abuse.
Of course, if I ever worked for MA, the first thing I would develop is a god-client that would let them inhabit any avatar they choose -- basically the same as viewing someone's stream.

They can inhabit any avatar or mob, this has already been mentioned by Kim. I assume this official chose to monitor openly to show the community that they are taking this seriously and that they are checking.

Gj! Wish they did same to all pvp4 exploiters aswell

Now Fix the pvp4 Radar Exploiters

cause......... ya....
DO it!

Please please please, ban the pvp4 exploiters for a long time.

having them on fl is quite amusing.

xxxxxx left the Entropia universe
xxxxxx has joined the Entropia universe
5mins
4mins
8mins
3mins

PM: Hey you doing pvp4?

Reply: Yeah how did you know?

lol

having them on fl is quite amusing.

5mins
4mins
8mins
3mins

PM: Hey you doing pvp4?

Reply: Yeah how did you know?

lol

So as you have seen this and they have confirmed to you they are doing it are you not violating the ToU by not reporting this exploit?

So as you have seen this and they have confirmed to you they are doing it are you not violating the ToU by not reporting this exploit?

so my lack of confidence in MA due to them NEVER EVER doing anything about people behaving bad / exploiting before is now turned against me?

They know of this exploit, they know people use it, they know how they use it, pardon me for beeing cynical.

ty much for clarifying the matter :)

-MsP :girl:

so my lack of confidence in MA due to them NEVER EVER doing anything about people behaving bad / exploiting before is now turned against me?

They know of this exploit, they know people use it, they know how they use it, pardon me for beeing cynical.

Was just messing with you.

This is MAs mess and they need to fix it and the other bugs while not introducing or reserectng more.

MA was OK with it.... it was making them HUGE money. Then a noob's name showed up in bright purple lights with a huge HoF and they figured.... Ruh Roh..... This is gonna make some waves.. better pull the plug boys!

Menace

MA was OK with it.... it was making them HUGE money. Then a noob's name showed up in bright purple lights with a huge HoF and they figured.... Ruh Roh..... This is gonna make some waves.. better pull the plug boys!

Menace

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Tonight my friend NoX made video how 2 guys traping lvl 180 boss at instance. Here is video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6gDRer37LA&feature=em-upload_owner Whach on HD quality, so u can see names.
Entropia Universe time: 2013-06-28 21:02

Charlie|Calypso , how they will be punished?!

mod hammer for naming coming in 3,2,1....

+Rep hammer for posting a crystal clear HD video : done.

Temp Ban hammer should be swinging soon.

Guess that takes out some competition on looting mutated bones and crystals for a while.

/Slupor

Finally clarification, so now some players don't have to play 'cop' anymore :laugh:

Finally clarification, so now some players don't have to play 'cop' anymore :laugh:

We all should play "cops", MA do not have so many admins so they can watch each player...

Back