Treasure hunt on LA-05 (Longu Land)

Jay Lee Beene

Dominant
Society
Warants
Jay Beene Lee
I just dropped over 100 PED of items on LA-05 (Longu Land) on Amertha (20000,11700).

Have fun looking!

And feel free to kill a few Longu. :)

--Beene

P.S. This is a trial run. If I get a positive response, then I may continue with some larger items.

first item found.
7 basic skin color set

edit.
also found some hairgel en paint.

Last edited:
nice idea , i like it :),

and gratz on your purchase - you are now landed gentry m'lord :)

Hey, thanks Spod. And, thanks to Akoz for working with me on the land. This land will continue to fall under Akoz' current and future competitions, so everyone keep hunting. My goal is to make the competitions bigger and better. All constructive feedback is welcome.

I'll continue to drop items on the land to give people an extra incentive for heading out there. I tried dropping a GSI, but it wouldn't let me since it was 0 ped. :)

Hint: There's a 30 PED A103 out there somewhere.

More to come!

Great idea,thats a good way to get more ppl there,and congratz on getting the land.

Thanks.

I went back to the land and had trouble finding some of the stuff that I dropped. I think the item reported earlier in this thread was in the open near the shed.

I'm going to continue dropping 100-200 PED of items every day or so to build things up.

Some tips:

Items cannot be dropped inside of trees, etc. They are all in the open. I've only noticed one item so far drop partially below the land (so some of it is hidden - but you can still see it).

I put smaller items more in the open than higher value items to make them easier to find.

I dropped about 20-30 items this first time around.

Good luck!

Rumor has it a few more items have been dropped...

And more dropped. A few full A103's this time along with a lot of other stuff. BTW, the A103's are small...

Well, almost there, and then suddenly the message "the server where your avater is located is temporally offline" :S

well, I have to wait for a few minutes then...

Yesterday I tried to come near the land, but there is a CRAPLOAS of mob's there, especially atraxes... Really difficult to approach the terrain, or nearly impossible as I may say.... I tried from the south, the north, the west, the east.... Nothing works, all mob's around, but hey, I got 3 more outpost added on my map....

Back