Question: Treasure Island - Furors

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I am not sure if this is the right category for this, as I don't think this is a 'owned' Land Area now, so please move if it fits appropriately in another category.

I have seen the return of Dasps back for missions and etc. which is nice and Thank You.

I then started wondering if Mindark can fertilize and get Treasure Island up and running with Furors and mobs? I used to love ( still do ) hunting Furors. I think that would be very exciting for players to go (re) explore TI again and get that up and running now that it is a Calypso land. Please..Please :yup:

From Bestiary: Furor
Only on Treasure Island
furor_bwg_250.gif

Description :

dna_furor.gif

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Impact 50%, Acid 50%

DNA Parts :

Eye :

Click to enlarge

Maturities

Adept
Worker
Gatherer
Patron
Thief
Rogue
Scavenger
Looter
Overseer
Clan Leader

Loots

Last edited:
There are other Furor land areas

There are other Furor land areas

But can you really hunt them? Or just kill one every 5 minutes?

I miss Frescoqudas as well, they were both great acid mobs!

YES! I miss furors! make TI great again!

There's other LAs with furor, and there's untaxed fresq spawns - what we need are hispidus as the only worthwhile spawn is in lootable pvp.

Mindark owns all of Deathifier's old lands from what I understand... so will the new community manager please step up and add full spawns by dropping tons of fertilizer there or alternatively tell the broker guy to throw every LA on the auction that MA owns still at price of tt+1 with no buyout.

Mindark owns all of Deathifier's old lands from what I understand... so will the new community manager please step up and add full spawns by dropping tons of fertilizer there or alternatively tell the broker guy to throw every LA on the auction that MA owns still at price of tt+1 with no buyout.

This

Please revive the game by allowing lands to be purchased by its participants.

I hear continuously of people that wish to purchase these lands that are abandoned .

Instead of creating new content , please revive the game by allowing it to grow naturally.

Every day add one more to auction , starting bids at 1 ped.

Then , take suggestions from current land owners on how to make LA event systems better.

MEGA

There's other LAs with furor, and there's untaxed fresq spawns - what we need are hispidus as the only worthwhile spawn is in lootable pvp.

Globsters are unique to TI as well, though admittedly I haven't heard of anyone desperately wanting to hunt them.

Globster don't have an old mission to complete.

I have 35tt shortblade stuck in the hispidus and i'm trying to max adj sb-90 :mad:

If there were a decent spawn of globster stalkers I would love to hunt them

Oh there is? I know Suzy Entropia had mentioned she seen some. There are still a few on TI but very, very sparse, I was there and seen maybe 3 and then zero.

Is why I was hoping that they could pump up those numbers. :cool:

Back