Trollers going wild

Status

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Ok, yesterday before i went to sleep 2 people PMed with a link acusing me and other big names, mainly from AoE soc of being users of some sort of program (see video).

I didn't pay attention to it, untill they told me my name was used there. I watched it and got tears on my eyes and laughed my ass off. The biggest joke even made and heard from the guys who is behind.

Long time ago a friend of my linked me a video link of youtube of those people using this prog. I watched it and got curios to visit their site, I did and looked around it but did NOT download it and would never download such bullshit on web as I know my limits and rights on what to do and not.

What I wanted him to show on the video is MY NAME, IP, EMAIL or what ever he found there to be shown. I challenge him since I'm sure he have no proves other than pure hate against me (and my soc, you know the AoE-WSS love right?).

Think about it, he have a list of people who ever they are and then comes with the prove that I'm one of those 5 names are using it WITHOUT showing any prove while he is at the program showing the list of users.
He might now manipulate the video to show names, I don't know but I doubt he have the skills to fake it to this degree.

Come on *****kas, u can do better than that. You are a good hacker and have lots of program knowledge, I admit. But you made your self a fool here listening to your WSS friends to make up this ...

Watch and laugh!
[REMOVED LINK]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jak
Because reposting something deleted already on the forums is a good idea....

ehm.. why is this guy trying to badly impersonate Taco?

All those who use bots - please leave your name below. We know who you are, this is your chance to come clean and start again in a brave new world.

Nvm. Will reserve for a different thread.

Well gotta admit I really don't care who, what and when ppl use it what I do care about is there is over 300 ppl using it and nothing is being done about it!
But ofc it most be terrible too be accused of cheating. But if you play fair then fuck what others say or do!

In the end it's up to MA too look into it and do something about it

interesting video

As i saw part of it, it was quite interesting, and now even very tempting to download it and see what realy is in this soft, I have a feeling that someone is making bot advertisimet, as saying that all best EU players are using it.

just not very succesefull name - keylogger, word also is keyloger soft, as writes all down what u press :D :D :D .

But for real, this soft looke a bit lumzy and stupid ( what I can see from video), I would never ever be interested to use it. And only usefull automation is already built in EU game, it have auto cliker, and select target, and next target, there nothing else is actualy needed to play, no stupid softs that makes ur screen looks like crhristmas tree.

ITs also interesting that some ppl are talking about it now, when they start to loose, yep go go, what else to say,

Dogs barks, but caravan keeps moving.
:D :D :wtg::wtg::wtg:

GL folks

And to be honest a thing like this shouldn't end up in a soc pointing thing! Doesn't change anything anyway! We should use the energy to make MA fix this instead of accusing each other! This effects not only aoe or wss but all of us

Let Mindark do them job i think them staff can do much better then that!

BTW, tryx admited by ingame PM that you was using macros so don't act like a victim here.

To Serica, a public defense is so legitimated as a public accusation.

How else comes a bunch of usernames, linked with the correct mail address,IP address, MAC address of PCs etc.. in a database.
This can only be in there if someone at least registered, downloaded and ran the software! :wise:
This isn't video manipulation.... (Even the maker of the software confirmed it on Facebook)

And wtf has WSS to do with this again??? I don't see anything about a soc. I only see individuals that are cheating.
If someone brings it to the open that 300 players are cheating I think that's a good thing and MA should take action as they did in the past when Hieronyme, Nostrop, HunterZ were caught using hunting bots.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2012/09/18/9542/index.xml

Last edited:
And to be honest a thing like this shouldn't end up in a soc pointing thing! Doesn't change anything anyway! We should use the energy to make MA fix this instead of accusing each other! This effects not only aoe or wss but all of us

Yes.. the OP loses credibility with the soc pointing.

Yes.. the OP loses credibility with the soc pointing.

Yeah cuz in the end it dosnt matter who is doing it but that it's been going on for a year of we know of and nothing is being done about it. That's the scary part

Ahh, you guys don't get it.

Lol they lost the land grab and are full of hate and anger. Crying like babies and had to make something against us. It is soc pointing and not individuals... If you don't see well, then ignore my post.

To you DrDroom, just live in ur world man

all fair

TOTALY agree that game need to be with the same rules for all, and I in NO way support botting, but then- if any want to say that all ubers have gotten thay skils in 100% manual cliking :scratch2::scratch2::laugh::laugh::laugh:, as I know autoclikers are ingame just last ~4 years, and all thouse insane skill levels, yes yes -- hard work, no automation, its totaly fair :D , come on dont make fools of yourselves.

P.S.
Actualy can not say I understand what use of auto hunt bot, as each hunt is just expences amd loses, and even dont see swirlies, if its bot hunting.
From MA point of wiev, they might event make us use bots, and they already do it by inplementing new and new automations ingame ( loot pils, auto clikers, explosive BP is total automated slot mashines), WTF aditonal bots are needed ?

I say no to any bots :wise::wise::wise::wise:

Last edited:
Ok, yesterday before i went to sleep 2 people PMed with a link acusing me and other big names, mainly from AoE soc of being users of some sort of program (see video).

I didn't pay attention to it, untill they told me my name was used there. I watched it and got tears on my eyes and laughed my ass off. The biggest joke even made and heard from the guys who is behind.

Long time ago a friend of my linked me a video link of youtube of those people using this prog. I watched it and got curios to visit their site, I did and looked around it but did NOT download it and would never download such bullshit on web as I know my limits and rights on what to do and not.

What I wanted him to show on the video is MY NAME, IP, EMAIL or what ever he found there to be shown. I challenge him since I'm sure he have no proves other than pure hate against me (and my soc, you know the AoE-WSS love right?).

Think about it, he have a list of people who ever they are and then comes with the prove that I'm one of those 5 names are using it WITHOUT showing any prove while he is at the program showing the list of users.
He might now manipulate the video to show names, I don't know but I doubt he have the skills to fake it to this degree.

Come on *****kas, u can do better than that. You are a good hacker and have lots of program knowledge, I admit. But you made your self a fool here listening to your WSS friends to make up this ...

Watch and laugh!
[REMOVED LINK]

Mod, don't delete this. Let people know who WSS are

omg guys i cant belive,
my skype is full of pms to go fight some persons who write to me and makes some kid of challanges, i was not in game like 1 year or more and cant track your pcf so often, what you want form me ?

at first blamin playing other avatars, now blaming that i hack someone. wtf i dont undesrttand, get a life finally.

i know craks nice programmer , he can program bot himself with such functions like net target in game,
i dont kow u rocky , but i bet u can buy any program u want or ask craks to make it.

what about me ? uif u use bot, dont use it ,
if u dont use bot, dont use it.

if it was mine made video i would post it in my youtube channel where i posted all 45 exploits already.

gl and hf , get some sleep and fresh air.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol they lost the land grab and are full of hate and anger. Crying like babies and had to make something against us.

Who cries? Its a game, ppl lose, ppl win, so i do not like the cheaters only.

Subscribing, i hope more interesting facts will be published :D and MA will do something.
P.S best defence is -offence

TOTALY agree that game need to be with the same rules for all, and I in NO way support botting, but then- if any want to say that all ubers have gotten thay skils in 100% manual cliking :scratch2::scratch2::laugh::laugh::laugh:, as I know autoclikers are ingame just last ~4 years, and all thouse insane skill levels, yes yes -- hard work, no automation, its totaly fair :D , come on dont make fools of yourselves.

P.S.
Actualy can not say I understand what use of auto hunt bot, as each hunt is just expences amd loses, and even dont see swirlies, if its bot hunting.
From MA point of wiev, they might event make us use bots, and they already do it by inplementing new and new automations ingame ( loot pils, auto clikers, explosive BP is total automated slot mashines), WTF aditonal bots are needed ?

http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/v/16179673

Lol they lost the land grab and are full of hate and anger. Crying like babies and had to make something against us. It is soc pointing and not individuals... If you don't see well, then ignore my post.

Ouch, someone is fighting like a cornered cat.... :lolup:

AND....

P.S.

Seems legit..... :tongue2:

Last edited:
omg guys i cant belive,
my skype is full of pms to go fight some persons who write to me and makes some kid of challanges, i was not in game like 1 year or more and cant track your pcf so often, what you want form me ?

at first blamin playing other avatars, now blaming that i hack someone. wtf i dont undesrttand, get a life finally.

i know craks nice programmer , he can program bot himself with such functions like net target in game,
i dont kow u rocky , but i bet u can buy any program u want or ask craks to make it.

what about me ? uif u use bot, dont use it ,
if u dont use bot, dont use it.

if it was mine made video i would post it in my youtube channel where i posted all 45 exploits already.

gl and hf , get some sleep and fresh air.
How else comes a bunch of usernames, linked with the correct mail address,IP address, MAC address of PCs etc.. in a database.
This can only be in there if someone at least registered, downloaded and ran the software! :wise:
This isn't video manipulation.... (Even the maker of the software confirmed it on Facebook)

And wtf has WSS to do with this again??? I don't see anything about a soc. I only see individuals that are cheating.
If someone brings it to the open that 300 players are cheating I think that's a good thing and MA should take action as they did in the past when Hieronyme, Nostrop, HunterZ were caught using hunting bots.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2012/09/18/9542/index.xml

Listen, someone from WSS tried to make it look like I was the one hacking this website.

That is a criminal act.

I had no idea that website even existed, anyone that knows me knows I don't know shit about computers, and everyone sure as fuck knows that isn't my voice. So why is it OK with you and your soc for one of you to commit a crime and blame it on an innocent person?

We all know it is WSS that caused this.

So, why aren't you doing something about it? Make a soc statement that the man in the video is NOT me...ffs, do something! Trolling me is one thing. Making me look like a criminal is an entirely different thing. Even my friend Manique (whose name was added to make it look even more like I was the one hacking), even he, who is a master troll, thinks you went way past the line with this action.

You have broken the law. And you have broken the trust of every EU gamer.

You all made me sick. And from the 100's of friends I talked to, WSS made most of this game sick by seeing them try to frame me. You have no idea how much you have just hurt yourself.

I have no idea what this website does, nor do I care...I ONLY care about the fact that you have put my name on a video hacking and disseminating personal info that could cause massive RL harm to others. For WSS to stand by and allow me, a fellow player, to be framed for a criminal act is unforgivable!

Last edited:
wtf is about WSS or other soc, why you blame soc, blame boters not soc, i have nothing against any soc AOE or entropy or CK, personaly i dont know taco and i dont care who is that person who showed that video, i care what that video is about.

wtf is about WSS or other soc, why you blame soc, blame boters not soc, i have nothing against any soc AOE or entropy or CK, personaly i dont know taco and i dont care who is that person who showed that video, i care what that video is about.

If you don't care that a fellow gamer was framed by your soc for being a hacker and disseminating hacked info (a major Federal crime) then you don't deserve to play this game.

We all know it is WSS that caused this.

You have broken the law. And you have broken the trust of every EU gamer.

It's all WSS fault? Yes we joined together in a big meetingroom, made a cheating program and then lured 300 poor players into installing this software and then if we saw there are Entropy players in it we decided to discredit them after we loose a LG...
You are WAY too much into conspiracy theories mate.

Those who caught cheating ingame have broken the trust of the EU gamer, not the one who exposed the cheating.

Last edited:
If you don't care that a fellow gamer was framed by your soc for being a hacker and disseminating hacked info (a major Federal crime) then you don't deserve to play this game.

why you so mad ? maybe because u saw your email in that video, or i dont understand this offence of WSS :D

Read between the lines since it is obviously fake video:
1) the video is advert of the bot (main reason).
2) the video is suposed to harm reputation of Taco (since it is obviously not him).
3) the video is suposed provoke (success!) and to harm reputation of Rocky and others mentioned there.

On a side note (the advert part worked on me) - i googled and watched some videos with the bot beeing used (as advert) and it is one crapy programming job. Seriously 2/10 from me.

Falagor
:bandit:

Status
Back