Trollers going wild

Status
Did you just accuse Jimmy of making this video? WSS demands an apology from AoE/Entropy/AoC/BA/AoW now.

And you're going to jail.

That's the best you got? Seriously...

Well, you made Euphoria laugh...so you gained one admirer. Too bad you lost dozens of others today.

Thank you Xpl0jd, i see it worth rading only first post and this one to make all things clear.

best regards
//mg Joda VVV VVV

I bet you wish you could erase all the collateral damage your soc did today...but you won't, and this thread will not be deleted, because I deserve the right to clear my name from being framed by, what is now abundantly clear, your soc.

Last edited:
Just before lock in - i have saved the video and all the forum discussion in this thread (using Evernote for the first time - its so easy and great tool).

Just in case someone will want to watch it ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I'm going to be sad to see this thread go, its like how this forum used to be 2-3 years ago. :)

I actually used to back up the internet on floppy disk in 1998, but it became too expensive.

Well, you made Euphoria laugh...so you gained one admirer. Too bad you lost dozens of others today.

Erhmmmm..... admirer is a strong word when it comes too filip! :laugh:But yeah his comment was funny as hell cuz maybe ppl can see how lame it is too accuse each other! No matter soc!

Favorite thing ever.... The dude who made the video clearly has some eastern european accent (maybe Russian)....

Yet if anyone (and I mean everyone) has seen the Eomon ATH video with Taco you can clearly conclude this is not his voice.. if it was it would be too funny..

+1 for troll video though
+1 more for piss-poor attempt at framing some one... it's almost so subtle, but not, that it's the perfect amount of troll to make me laugh my ass off.

I don't think there's anything substantive linking taco to this.. and I would hope he knows this. If WSS made this video they should recruit some American hackers next time to promote some consistency.

The person who made this video did atleast make the bot be taken down.
Thats a win for MA.

raider.jpg

Oh XplOjd, one last question since you decided to comment...who sent you the video you were linking this morning to all my friends...the one you were linking right after the video appeared on youtube? You know which one I am talking about right? They one where someone tried to frame me for hacking and disseminating hacked data? That one!

Just curious and stuff :D Ty for your prompt reply...

I bet you wish you could erase all the collateral damage your soc did today...but you won't, and this thread will not be deleted, because I deserve the right to clear my name from being framed by, what is now abundantly clear, your soc.

Yes taco, i agree with you, about your name usage.
It clearly wanted to harm your reputation, but seems do not knew that you stream a lot and mostly players in entropia knew your voice and that you don't get a fuck about computers.

personally for me , when i wated video it was funny and i bet , like most of others i did not even think that it could be you.

by the way, fact that he called aoe social, not entropy can show too that guy not play often or not know a lot about in game relationships, so i really would love to ask you all not blame wss or entropy here because it makes people boring to see already how grown up people act .

And i admit that making such or other thread with negative info is bad for game, so i really wish to think that it was last step and whoever done it , made all necessary steps before , like reporting all this to Ma and so on.

best regards.
//mg Joda VVV VVV

Favorite thing ever.... The dude who made the video clearly has some eastern european accent (maybe Russian)....

Yet if anyone (and I mean everyone) has seen the Eomon ATH video with Taco you can clearly conclude this is not his voice.. if it was it would be too funny..

+1 for troll video though
+1 more for piss-poor attempt at framing some one... it's almost so subtle, but not, that it's the perfect amount of troll to make me laugh my ass off.

I don't think there's anything substantive linking taco to this.. and I would hope he knows this. If WSS made this video they should recruit some American hackers next time to promote some consistency.

Ty for saying that...apparently some people still think it is me...

Yes taco, i agree with you, about your name usage.
It clearly wanted to harm your reputation, but seems do not knew that you stream a lot and mostly players in entropia knew your voice and that you don't get a fuck about computers.

personally for me , when i wated video it was funny and i bet , like most of others i did not even think that it could be you.

by the way, fact that he called aoe social, not entropy can show too that guy not play often or not know a lot about in game relationships, so i really would love to ask you all not blame wss or entropy here because it makes people boring to see already how grown up people act .

And i admit that making such or other thread with negative info is bad for game, so i really wish to think that it was last step and whoever done it , made all necessary steps before , like reporting all this to Ma and so on.

best regards.
//mg Joda VVV VVV

Well, I am glad one of you feels that way. Ty.

But this was still a criminal act and I hope MA finds out who did this and punishes all who aided in this fraud. Because though many of you are smart enough to know it wasn't me, a lot still think I am a hacker right now and I do not want people thinking I am a criminal...

Lastly, I received this response today from support. It is about what I expected, and I understand that they can't say much. But because it helps show that I was NOT the one in the video I want to include it as my last post in this thread to help clear my name. To the mods, please don't delete this. It is the only means I have to protect my name.

"2015-10-28 14:40 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Tacotuesday,

Thank you for your support case.

Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do in this situation in regards to the actual video, it is of course never funny when someone makes a video like this claiming to be you, but we feel your reputation in Entropia Universe is good enough for people giving you the benefit of the doubt.

People might ask if it was you but I am sure they will trust you when you say it is not, it is not even your voice so it is not hard to prove.

Regardless, it is something we are looking into but the information in the video is not something we at support can discuss through support cases, we apologies for the inconvenience but we are monitoring the situation.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

I do hope they still take action against whoever did it, though, because it was not right to make me look like I was a criminal.

Taco a hacker.. a hahahahahaha... if I unplugged his pc, he would spent 2 weeks trying to find out wtf is going on or buy a new one.

looking to this picture :
12189355_1062528330447572_7170782190761870269_o.jpg

i would highly consider if taco should accept or deny his name usage:)

best regards
//mg Joda VVV VVV

Links to external websites offering or discussing or otherwise related to prohibited third-party software or other things that are in violation of the Entropia Universe EULA are not permitted on PCF.

Forum Rules said:
2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, and if severe enough it may have impact on your ingame account. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, MindArk PE AB, AR Universe AB, Forum Staff, Entropia Universe planet partners, MindArk's representatives and/or Entropia Universe.

Also, the escalation of childish bickering between society members in this thread and in other threads will not be tolerated.

Ignoring the following forum rule and engaging in personal attacks and disruptive petty arguments in public will result in temp bans:

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

:locked:

Status
Back