Trying Understanding Entropia Exchange Fees

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello just a question trying to understand the fees completely and this was posted in the original patch notes.

• There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders are refunded once the order expires.

My question is I was charged 4.31 for listing the shares then got a message of 3.41 was returned to me cause they didn't sell. I'm assuming there is a base cost regardless for all transactions as well? Kinda wish the Entropia Exchange had some more features in it, no fees etc... but I digress. Just trying to fully understand the fees and process.

Thanks.

Auction Fee = 0,50 + ((99,5*0,75*MU) / ((1990*0,75)+MU))

The question was about the exchange fees, where the buyer also pays a fee (except maybe on the initial offering, but I didn't get any of those).
I assume the OP listed shares worth approx 1724 peds, but only 21% of them sold. I believe the 25 pecs is contained within the percentage fee if the value of what is sold gets past 100 peds, but it acts as a minimum if a lesser value gets sold.
There was also something (issue) about how multiple sales within one offered chunk get charged, but I dunno how it is right now... They changed how it looks in the personal balance listings, I do know that...

Where did you get the information, give a link to the source.

Sorry for the delay interesting week on my end.

It was in patch 16.5 VU when it was released

Just trying to understand the entirety of the exchange and fees.

I assume the OP listed shares worth approx 1724 peds, but only 21% of them sold.

I was trying to sell 1300 shares of NI none sold. Still paid a fee.

Back