TT any non-EU items

my dream of ninja or bunny suit might become real :cry: i'm so happy right now!

John Freeman was Gordon Freeman's brother. Was one day an office, typing on a computer.

Zombie Ghoast, Leave this Place! But this is our house! And so John Freeman shot the Zombie Ghoast and blew up the house and they were at peace.

yeah, that's the usual argument. however, there has never been any concrete evidence that the statement is fact.

Yea... I'm still waiting for the facts to be presented by folks who say it as if it's completely proven.

I guess maybe they don't have them.

If so... fine. I'm not going to take time to work out every quote string to reply to multiple posts in one post. :cool:

Would actually probably save me some heartburn not to be reading the forums.

Luckily someone worked it out for you and put a "multi-quote this message" link at the bottom right corner of each post.

Luckily someone worked it out for you and put a "multi-quote this message" link at the bottom right corner of each post.

Good for them.

not like any of this matters for 98% of the players..All the money in game continues to flow in the same directions it always has...

The rest is simple asthetics that form in the smoke and mirrors show. My only hopes is we can get Erkle pants at some point and that the stoner programmers do NOT incorporate some shit from the teletubbies they watch that have melted their brains and taken away their creativity.

Yea! And don't sell sweat for less than 4 ped per k!!!! :yay:

Advertising in game is a good thing!

...but destroys the immersive environment that is the Entropia Universe.
I say peddle your wares elsewhere. Let the escapism of a game be exactly that; an escape from the crap we have shoved at us in all other parts of our lives.

...but destroys the immersive environment that is the Entropia Universe.
I say peddle your wares elsewhere. Let the escapism of a game be exactly that; an escape from the crap we have shoved at us in all other parts of our lives.

The minute Mindark decided to come up with the planet idea the immersive environment you speak of stopped existing, if it ever existed in the first place.

Easy math:

Without external income:
Loot = Deposit money - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

With external income:
Loot = Deposit money + Advert income - (Cost MA/PP + profit MA/PP + withdraws)

Which one you think gives more loot?

sorry you are wrong.

loot = Deposit money + Advert income ??? lol... advert income is not linked with lootpool... advert income just goes into MA pocket... crappy items are promoting BRAND, thats not increase loot pool mate ...

Back when there was advertisment. When you checked the disable ads option, you got a warning messeage that you would not have a chance to win the big loots. So it did directly influence your loot.

I want Ghostbusters Marshmallow Man Armor.

It is made from actual Marshmallows so you have very good impact protection, but not good against any other type of dmg. Also, if you take burn dmg you may turn into a s'more.

Now selling epic PK armor - Teddy Bear suit.

One thing I was thinking of after reading the first post in thread, was if we ever was going to see a "Hello Kitty" armor set, with 90 dmg burn/penetration/shrapnel protection :laugh:

I was wondering, if the people in pvp4 and oil rig would use it or not.

Edit: A quick google showed that someone had made it for another game.
http://arahanclaveau.blogspot.com/2009/03/hello-kitty-power-armor.html
Eww! lol

It is made from actual Marshmallows so you have very good impact protection, but not good against any other type of dmg. Also, if you take burn dmg you may turn into a s'more.

Actually a bag of meringues worked against the dragon Molobrakos when Bosse went to free the captive princess Rosa. "Sharpminced claws, terrible gaze... flames of fire coming through the nostrils; but what was in the way of the flames? The bag of meringes, melting in the heat. The dragon comes rushing at Bosse... but gets stuck in the molten batter and stands there like a fool." (...)

And mashmallows aren't always that soft and cuddly... here is from another game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMRmeuCln0M&NR=1
(In case you didn't know, here the move clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-sALU_hveA&NR=1 )
"I tried to think of the most harmless thing...something that could never, ever possibly destroy us....Mr. Stay Puft"

Last edited:
Back when there was advertisment. When you checked the disable ads option, you got a warning messeage that you would not have a chance to win the big loots. So it did directly influence your loot.

not have a chance to win the big loots??? Lets see that warning message then, no way nobody ever made a screenie of that epic message.

not have a chance to win the big loots??? Lets see that warning message then, no way nobody ever made a screenie of that epic message.

no screenie, but here's the vu info:
http://unionova.eu/eu/history/vu/8/4.php
Ad Options
An Ad option is now included in the Client Loader Options allowing participants to choose whether or not they wish to enable Entropia Universe advertisements. By enabling the ad system, participants will be granted access to larger loots.

it's true that there was a note made saying, vaguely, that it could make a difference. although, many people tested this and noticed no significant difference. perhaps, all it did was toss a couple of extra ped into larger globals.

it's true that there was a note made saying, vaguely, that it could make a difference. although, many people tested this and noticed no significant difference. perhaps, all it did was toss a couple of extra ped into larger globals.

This.

I never noticed a difference at all. Except that the upper end got even more upper end. Folks at the bottom stayed very much at the bottom.

We got bars, where is that:

Warsteiner beer can(L)
Budweiser beer can(L)
Guiness beer can(L)

or for those other alcoholics

Jack Daniels Whisky Bootle(L)
Jim Bim Whisky Bottle(L)

hint hint hint

MA do that to generate income and dont let players bleed out to earn your money!

I really hope MA realize that the suggested items here are suggested with sarcasm, if not we are in a lot of trouble. :)

Which can be used to travel through space on a rainbow of color!

I really hope MA realize that the suggested items here are suggested with sarcasm, if not we are in a lot of trouble. :)

No.. I really think we should get a nyan cat 'vehicle' that allows us to travel through space as a giant flying poptart cat!

No.. I really think we should get a nyan cat 'vehicle' that allows us to travel through space as a giant flying poptart cat!

Do we also get a Swedish version with matching music then? :yay:

(Yes, Swedish Nyan Cat has a "knäckebröd" (hard bread type) instead of poptart!)

Hi,

Show me proof that any money MA makes from stuff like this makes it to the loot pool.
I cannot help but to agree to this. But this is pure madness, IMHO.

In my book ANY HoF, or ANY loot beyond 1K PED, should be payed from Ad income, exclusively. This way we'd have an amount of smaller "good loots" reflecting the actual state of the game, and the bigger lootz would have "being brought to you by ACME corp." I don't think anybody would object, only the ones that don't get such maybe ...

In case that the Ad pool would flow over a certain cap, this money should go into the ordinary loot pool additionally. I'd not mind receiving a HoF sponsored by [Company.com], would you?

Actively searching for Ad partners, and implementing the Ads into the game in an optional, not intrusive way would be a great way to improve the gaming experience. In my book.

The old Ad screens would do greatly. Watch them if you like, ignore them if you prefer. Have an option, like we already had, to disable them at all. Get Ad customers, enable special loot sponsored by them. I'd not mind to loot a $100 voucher to use in any MacDonald, or a $500 voucher from Shell/ BP/ [your gasoline company].

As long as such would be optional, and not too much intrusive, I'd see it as a great way to improve the game.

We all know, MA and the PP's need to earn money, they need to feed their employees. Any money that is more than needed for this, and more than the investors need to get payed, would be available to further improve the gaming experience of the participants.

But, honestly, I think it's a wet dream only. The MA ppl would use the money to get gold plated rims on their office Ferraris, and we'd suffer the same robbery as currently. What a pity!

Have a good time!

Personnaly, I already TT a lots of items that I loot, market is not as much developped on rt to sell everything at auction.
Hearing from strangers i never heard about that I have to go back to RT, I will probably TT all and never bring rare stuff on caly from now on.
So your idea in this thread is quite pointless for many people like me.

Back