tt sweat

If people are allowed to TT their sweat how the hell are we gonna make ME? :eek:

Sorry to thread starter but this is one of the worst and least thought out ideas I've seen in a while now. :tongue2:

acaffrey said:
If people are allowed to TT their sweat how the hell are we gonna make ME? :eek:

Sorry to thread starter but this is one of the worst and least thought out ideas I've seen in a while now. :tongue2:

tt+ ;)

mrproper said:

then MA have to pay for new players to sweat. Fundamentally flawed idea without the skill cap on ;)

I maintain my original post.

No tt+ if noobs any one that sweat tt them you buy them from tt too make ME but then sweat will have normal price like ammo. Just too say 100 = 1 ped that all you sweat you get that I think mi English is bad that why I cant get this think too sound right I think something but it comes wrong! I just think I won’t post any more off complicated stuff because I don’t speak English well.

Sidious said:
No tt+ if noobs any one that sweat tt them you buy them from tt too make ME but then sweat will have normal price like ammo. Just too say 100 = 1 ped that all you sweat you get that I think mi English is bad that why I cant get this think too sound right I think something but it comes wrong! I just think I won’t post any more off complicated stuff because I don’t speak English well.

Oh ok, I understand now. You mean like a factory production idea, that maybe has potential. Although wouldn't it just be easier to allow sale of sweat in the ingame auction? That would mean sweaters had to gather reasonable amounts to make it worth paying the auction fee which would give MA "decay" and save the time of people that want to buy sweat.

Your english is good enough for forum.

But, take from this "merril lynch": price of sweat is established by supply and demand.

If in 1 day are sweated 120.000 bottles and ppl want to buy only 40.000, what will happen with rest of 80.000? MindArk would continuously give free peds, expecting other to buy that sweat.. The way to be secure they will buy would be to increase ME usage on chips. In those conditions, sweat price being fixed, either nexus would drop close to TT, so nobody would bother mine for it, either ppl would drop usage of ME. In either cases, sweat would finally remain in TT. So MA would loose daily those money.

Also.

If in 1 day are sweat 120.000 bottles and sell to tt at 1 pec/bottle, MA will pay 1200 peds for that to, let's say, 100 players. Each player would have 12 peds which means ~1.4$. So we would have 100 players who would have some peds for free, against 10 suckers who deposited 14$ each.

:rolleyes:

Dumb is not someone who speaks English bad or something, dumb is someone who doesn't think before speaking.

Kerham said:
If in 1 day players deposit 10.000 peds and exchange that to tt at 1 pec/ammo, MA will recieve 10.000 peds for that to, let's say, 100 players. Each player would have 1k ammo which means 100 $. So we would have 100 players who would have loss, against 10 suckers who would gain 100 $ each.

I believe they called this an imp.reply :D

Im sorry some got hurt I was responding too what I believe not appropriate language like I say vent post any more stuff that I cant explain sorry again.

PS. Simsonfarm you didn’t post this trade and give bad reputation way too go why you don’t let ppl that I wrote too decide I think that how should bee don’t you?

Last edited:
tt value fot sweat would be a nice thing for newbies but there's no way MA would do so and besides selling sweat gives newbies valuable experience about the game :) as someone might say: better get scammed with sweat then with shadow :wise:

Sidious said:
MA pl takes some advice on how you should make the game from all off us because we are no dumb.

Mi suggestions the sweat should have tt value so you can tt them that way sweaters vill enjoy the game faster and play more!

:wise: Worst Idea ever!

I just read your Diary and parts about you going to the rig...you do know that in a PVP zone and you will get shot at...or not get any oil?

Heck I have not been to the rig and only plan to when I feel that I will not die in either getting eaten or KO in one shot.

It seem in the diary that you felt that the people didnt repect that you were day but from what I get that how it is and you just have to go with the flow.

Now about this TT sweat idea, I learn alot when sweating and dont see this ldea coming to past( or looked at by MA at all)

so just take it slow and dont rush into things and you see other ways as a new people to make a little ped.

:D

Back