Turn Pet Sounds Off

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Can we please get a secondary sound slider for Pet noises? The same pet sound on loop every 30 seconds makes me want to throw my computer and myself out of the window.

Thanks.

I support this, some pet sounds are extremely annoying. I just turn the game's sound off when I happen to be in a place with such pets, or I could move to another spot if I don't have to be there.

This isn't the first thread about this and it has been mentioned/requested in others. It doesn't work in every location to position the camera in the other direction to lower that noisy terror.

It's super annoying.

Yes please!!!

However this question has been asked many times before...

... and while we are at it: add something to mute the posture sounds, too. Those are also annoying.

sometimes i turn the sounds off due to pets lol

but i found some quiet cities man, i dont like 20 peoples in a container

I guess in most cases this refers to the gorilla pets which seem to shout accross the entire radar range - there is really no need for pet noise to reach further then 20m, but then i dont know if mindark has a function in place to really muzzle noise by distance.

I guess in most cases this refers to the gorilla pets which seem to shout accross the entire radar range - there is really no need for pet noise to reach further then 20m, but then i dont know if mindark has a function in place to really muzzle noise by distance.
For me it is the cat's meow. It is so realistic and unentropian that my initial reaction is always to look for which Chrome tab has started playing unsolicited audio.

Back