Selling: Turrelion Outerwear clothes (SOLD)

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
I have several pieces of Turrelion Outerwear clothing, which are required to get the new Turrelia Touched set (mining and crafting skill boost clothing set).

EVERYTHING SOLD OUT

More info about the new clothing sets and how to combine them can be found here:

Please, keep this thread clean and PM me your offers.

Thank you.

Last edited:
BUMP. Just in case it helps someone else, I'm going to put here some info that was asked to me by PM:

- The clothes are tradable and the final set with skill buff is also tradable.
- I looted these clothes back in 2014, I don't think they can be looted anymore but I'm not 100% sure.
- You can loot the other component (Turrelion Essence) by doing the Turrelia wave on cyrene.
- As far as I know there's no mission, you can just refine Outerwear + Essence to get a Touched clothing piece (skill boost one).
- Can be worn under your armor, like you can with most other clothes.

Nobody has made an offer yet, but several people have shown interest by PM.

Thank you all, and good luck :)

GL on sale. I have a few pieces of the original clothes too. I honestly ended up TTing some of them because they just sat in storage for so long and were just tied up peds. You never know with this game, stuff sits for years and then bam it's valuable.

GL on sale. I have a few pieces of the original clothes too. I honestly ended up TTing some of them because they just sat in storage for so long and were just tied up peds. You never know with this game, stuff sits for years and then bam it's valuable.

Honestly, I put them in storage and forgot about them for 7 years... lol

Thank you ;)

No reply for my offer ?!

ps. how much you ask fort then ?

Heya, given the open-ended format, I'm not quite sure what type of offers you are expecting.

Given the item's price volatility, I'm afraid I could not supply an unconditional offer valid for an indefinite duration (that would be a free put option without expiration).

If, on the other hand, you are considering offers with an expiration attached, I will make an offer of TT + 72 PED for the 1x Turrelion Outerwear Boots (F), redeemable for the next 72 hours.
iu

I'll take the full male set at 300 BO.

IGN: Kaiser Kaiser Soze

Done and done, consider the pieces reserved for you two.

And as of now only one jacket and one boots remain, and those are the last turrelion clothes I have.

Thanks

I am having trouble finding the article that told how many essence you need to refine with each piece.

I am having trouble finding the article that told how many essence you need to refine with each piece.

It's here. Deepa is more or less correct, it's 650 essences for the whole set (I guess different parts require slightly different amounts).

Cheers.

Okay, the social proof of others buying got to me! I'll take the buyout on the jacket. Maybe I can trade it for an (F) version or something.

Only one male boots left, last bump probably.

Back