Tutorials Use

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi all,
Just wanted to ask you all if you mind if we use parts of your excellent tutorials in our Guides material? It would be great if those of you that have written tutorials here could just write a line saying if you mind or not.

We'll gladly acknowledge your avatar, but won't be able to promote any specific in-world businesses on our site.
/Frank

I'm sure nobody would mind, especially if we get what we were promised (you know, enough footguards, everything still drops etc.) :laugh:

too bad I have nothing to declare myself for free use on the tutorials side though...

J.

This is a great idea :) anything that can help our fellow Beginners understand the ins and outs of this (Oft complicated) Game should be encouraged :)

25%!!!!!!!

I want 25%!!!!

:D

If you need anything from my TP list feel free to use it :)

If anything I've written here or elsewhere for newcomers is deemed usable by MindArk for incorporation into Official Guide material, I hereby grant permission for its use in any media.

AG

This is a great idea :) anything that can help our fellow Beginners understand the ins and outs of this (Oft complicated) Game should be encouraged :)

If anything I've written here or elsewhere for newcomers is deemed usable by MindArk for incorporation into Official Guide material, I hereby grant permission for its use in any media.

AG

Definately agree... while I have not written anything worthy I would fully hope that each of us would welcome and encourage the use of the tutorials here. Otherwise, why write them up in the first place :thumbup:

Sounds good :) use my guides :D

AG

Totally agree with these statements. Not sure if I've ever written one but I have contributed to a few thigns so feel free.

It is a good idea and thanks for asking for permission first. :)

very very good ideea... the newcomers need alot more attention and guides...in all domains.
Specialy more and more events for max 30 agy or so like emma did and activity's to keep them ingame at least few months till they discover the true game. And will be better to be more explinations and guides on all items......my opinion:ahh:

Hi all,
Just wanted to ask you all if you mind if we use parts of your excellent tutorials in our Guides material? It would be great if those of you that have written tutorials here could just write a line saying if you mind or not.

We'll gladly acknowledge your avatar, but won't be able to promote any specific in-world businesses on our site.
/Frank

Cool to do this, Frank! :)

Kudos to y'all for the communication.

darri
:xmas:

Hi all,

/Frank
Nice idea. :)

But frankly Frank... It's a bit cheap.
You could at least award a symbolic payment for their work. Maybe 100 peds for each tutorial you want to use, or maybe a special "Official Tutorial Author Badge" or something. Anything really ;)

Hi all,

/Frank
Careful there Frank, 711 just might ban you if you use content from EF without permission from original creator, right?:laugh:

YOu need a tutorial about Lootius :dunno: .... just ask :D

The business model to use the guides is 1$ per hour per player :D

I dont think Ive written much other then alot of information on how to do Make-Up scattered around and a FAQ to how to use the forum :scratch2:

But if you find any useable information in any of my post you have my permission to use it. :)

~ Skam

Kudos to MA (FPC)

Frank its great to see Marco You, and other coming around the forums more often. It personally tells me your paying attention to the player base closely. I have written 2 minor guides, one being more successful than the other. I would be honored if either were included in something that would be useful to newcomers or any player.

This thread has actually put a smile on my face and I like how community members are rallying behind it.

kosmos

Not sure i did write a tutorial.
But you can quotes anything i did say :)

Not sure i said anything quotable to fill up a MA tutorial to be honest :D

Not sure i did write a tutorial.
But you can quotes anything i did say :)

Not sure i said anything quotable to fill up a MA tutorial to be honest :D

Maybe that one sentence with the shaft? :laugh:

Sorry, missed this last week, but you're welcome to use the armour guide posted here (or any of the guides in my sig) any way you like.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...verse/87819-i-love-game-but-dont-play-if.html might not be the most popular advice from your point of view, but i have heard it does help recruit a higher quality of player.

however, some of my comments may (hopefully) be different after the cryengine application and we cope with the new systems. but based on your requests for advice on how to help new players, i am assuming much of the actual gameplay and mechanics will remain the same. no?

Distribution ?

Dont think this question has been asked yet, so here goes.

How do you plan on using the tutorials?

ie.
Downloadable PDF's​
viewable on the Entropia website​
avaliable ingame​
distributed on DVD with the game​
and / or other​

Interested to know the answer

Permission granted - For the guide i wrote in here

Wow guys, such an awesome idea.

Good stuff mindark! ;)

Well, I have only writen one a very long time ago and allthough it's rather well writen I think, it's unlikely that it's something that you'd want to use. Should I be mistaken, I do of course expect to recieve a full set of modified shadow ;)

Joke aside, do as you wish, but it might be a good idea pm'ing those people responsible for the tutorial first, wether they have given there pemission here or not.

Back