TWEN item drop rate

my bad according to this ive never actually changed it, perhaps someone got to it before me

Seems lazy to me. They weren't prepared.

TT returns been bad for some time now.
IMO mini mayhem was more exciting then that. Looks like they didnt work at all to make this event epic as it should be. Just added 20eff to some items and job done. But in the end after almost 20y here i shouldn't expect more. 😅

you should really look in to who u make comments about not being able to afford things.
im obviously talking about the person entering the wrong values

if the shoe fits...

im obviously talking about the person entering the wrong values

if the shoe fits...
ya ight maybe reread your response an how it’s worded like your directing it at my soc m8 who OWNS the gun.

the shoe most definitely don’t fit but good try at back peddling 😂

ya ight maybe reread your response an how it’s worded like your directing it at my soc m8 who OWNS the gun.

the shoe most definitely don’t fit but good try at back peddling 😂
back peddling?

whatever you're smoking i want some

TWEN is going to be a long event that spans Mayhems, Migration, Planets, and other events. I figure the items will trickle out keeping everyone engaged long term. It would be cool to loot an item that upgrades my kit but even back in the day it was difficult for me to loot usable great items so I'm not holding my breath. I will admit I got a little caught up in the search over the weekend and my PED card paid the price but such is life :monkey:

TWEN is going to be a long event that spans Mayhems, Migration, Planets, and other events. I figure the items will trickle out keeping everyone engaged long term. It would be cool to loot an item that upgrades my kit but even back in the day it was difficult for me to loot usable great items so I'm not holding my breath. I will admit I got a little caught up in the search over the weekend and my PED card paid the price but such is life :monkey:
Yeah, this isn't an event that you grind as fast as possible. This is more just some extra stuff added to the "magical miracles that can happen" category.

Best strategy for the average person is to not put anything extra in or to grind any harder both in terms of length or mob size. Just play how you normally would and you've got that little extra 1 in a million chance for something TWEN.

The typical mid-level player that chooses to chase will end up losing 10x more than they usually do with very little (if anything) to show for it.

Conclusions I wish I had come to a week ago rather than getting swept up in the excitement of my expectation.

too mny want too loot too soon. the drop rate its exceptional right? and you want to loot them like srapnel?

While drop rate is one thing, does anything drop off relevant leveld mobs or is it still just higher lvl stuff galore?

By that I mean. Opalos dropping of spiders, SB10 of rextelum, etc to me does not really make any fucking sense at all. These are low lvl twinklydink tools, they should be looted from twinklydink mobs, where most people using twinklydink items and tools will be hunting them.

Has anything lower lvl like this dropped of anything lower level appropriate?

Edit: Also the droprate seems fairly abysmall, i know it is a event lasting several months but, where da armor at, where da plates at, where da mining stuff at, where da crafting patterns at, where is the odd bits and bob items that just has "twen" in the name that will end up collecting dust at?

it really just smells like a "lets ad 10x of each of a very few cherry picked items and have them drop specifically" rather than "lets add a lot of random fun bulk lmao and lets create a piranha frenzy of income while people try to figure out all of the new fun things of all levels and proffessions :D" which is a bit meh. There are to many items making the latter unlikely so far looking at it, and i doubt we'lll see any TWEN armor at all.

Gives me less and less hope for UE5 sadly.. this feels pretty piss poor compared to days of old.

Yeah, this isn't an event that you grind as fast as possible. This is more just some extra stuff added to the "magical miracles that can happen" category.

Best strategy for the average person is to not put anything extra in or to grind any harder both in terms of length or mob size. Just play how you normally would and you've got that little extra 1 in a million chance for something TWEN.

The typical mid-level player that chooses to chase will end up losing 10x more than they usually do with very little (if anything) to show for it.

Conclusions I wish I had come to a week ago rather than getting swept up in the excitement of my expectation.
It's free to stop playing at any time boi...😭😭:laugh:

While drop rate is one thing, does anything drop off relevant leveld mobs or is it still just higher lvl stuff galore?

By that I mean. Opalos dropping of spiders, SB10 of rextelum, etc to me does not really make any fucking sense at all. These are low lvl twinklydink tools, they should be looted from twinklydink mobs, where most people using twinklydink items and tools will be hunting them.

Has anything lower lvl like this dropped of anything lower level appropriate?

Edit: Also the droprate seems fairly abysmall, i know it is a event lasting several months but, where da armor at, where da plates at, where da mining stuff at, where da crafting patterns at, where is the odd bits and bob items that just has "twen" in the name that will end up collecting dust at?

it really just smells like a "lets ad 10x of each of a very few cherry picked items and have them drop specifically" rather than "lets add a lot of random fun bulk lmao and lets create a piranha frenzy of income while people try to figure out all of the new fun things of all levels and proffessions :D" which is a bit meh. There are to many items making the latter unlikely so far looking at it, and i doubt we'lll see any TWEN armor at all.
My honest guess here would be that there is simply a lot more ped cycled on medium -> high level mobs than there are on low level mobs.

Big question though... Can any mob drop any TWEN item?

If so, with dumb sheer luck can you loot a low TT high end TWEN weapon on a snablesnot male young?

Hopefully time will tell :D

i'm not gonna risk anything by going for tiny mobs, though...

My honest guess here would be that there is simply a lot more ped cycled on medium -> high level mobs than there are on low level mobs.

Big question though... Can any mob drop any TWEN item?

If so, with dumb sheer luck can you loot a low TT high end TWEN weapon on a snablesnot male young?

Hopefully time will tell :D

i'm not gonna risk anything by going for tiny mobs, though...

Hmm, I think you are correct in that higher mobs generally cycle more these days, but seeing that the vast bulk of playes are in the mid still, time will indeed tell.

As for any item from any mob, would actually high key be fantastic, partly because it would be a good throwback to when the wild days of old were a thing, but imagine the seething people when some poor guy waddled into the game played for 2 weeks and got a MM TWEN from a Berry lol

As for risking stuff with 11 months of the event I know I will definately try to poke some random small stuff for a while too at some point, because meh why not, my goal was honestly to see if i can find some oldschool fun low stuff, pixie twen or something alike would be fun to loot, going for memories and nostalgia over value definately xD

So here we are 2 days since the last TWEN item dropped and I've gotta ask....
So here we are, not even a week passed since the event started, an event that will last approx 48 weeks and a lot of people are so disappointed for not looting a TWEN item, in an event that that presumably will have several stages with new content and stuff... can you guess what the economy would look like if everyone would have looted at least an item or two by now? :D

Don't get me wrong, I would also like to loot something cool, but even if I have the highest cycle that doesn't mean it will happen when I think it should. I just cycle and hope eventually it will happen. What has been proven to work in the past in this game is consistency and patience.

Looking back at the number of TEN, SGA, FEN items looted, you shouldn't expect a flood of each... so adjust those expectations a little to avoid a big disappointment.

IMO mini mayhem was more exciting then that. Looks like they didnt work at all to make this event epic as it should be. Just added 20eff to some items and job done. But in the end after almost 20y here i shouldn't expect more. 😅

da fuk is wrong with some ppl ....i just simply cannot understand
If is mayhem is bad because "boters" "macroers" "moms" "granny's" and whoever might play the 24h rounds are advantaged

if is randomly, well is bad because the fking magical cannot happen and everyone should have an item after 1-2h/day of hunt, i mean common is an effort and is a "must" , it needs to be rewarded
for fk sake is there a rule that i dont know of saying ppl have to find something in exchange for their effort?

play the game and enjoy the event, simply as that, let the nubs find their "1 in a mil chance item" who is lucky enough be it, why not?

game is more than luck i m sure of it,

but hey... does this matter?

da fuk is wrong with some ppl ....i just simply cannot understand
If is mayhem is bad because "boters" "macroers" "moms" "granny's" and whoever might play the 24h rounds are advantaged

if is randomly, well is bad because the fking magical cannot happen and everyone should have an item after 1-2h/day of hunt, i mean common is an effort and is a "must" , it needs to be rewarded
for fk sake is there a rule that i dont know of saying ppl have to find something in exchange for their effort?

play the game and enjoy the event, simply as that, let the nubs find their "1 in a mil chance item" who is lucky enough be it, why not?

game is more than luck i m sure of it,

but hey... does this matter?
Looks like you didnt understand at all what i wrote. I dont care about looting TWEN item. If i will great, if not than its fine. Im talking about overall feeling of that event. Just have a look how other games celebrate. Take a chill pill.

Last edited:
Looks like you didnt understand at all what i wrote. I dont care about looting fen item. If i will great, if not than its fine. Im talking about overall feeling of that event. Just have a look how other games celebrate. Take a chill pill.
Ya all they did was flick a switch for some new loot. The lack effort has been noticed.

Ya all they did was flick a switch for some new loot. The lack effort has been noticed.
They flicked two switches in fact. The other one was the awful tt returns we are experiencing since the start of January. And no one bats an eye, most of people is blind by the new efficiency weapons like they going to get 95% tt retuns or higher is they use them, yeah right. The mob selection still more important than any weapon parameter also how much ped you can cycle aka lose.
Just look at how many selling threads there are at the moment, the price of boxes and mayhem amps and also rings never been so low. World economy is not great we all know that but sometimes I'm astonished on how greedy Mindark can be. At this rate I really doubt we even see Unreal Entropia in 2025.

To be honest, I knew the playerbase is a bit whiney, sure it's real money, we all (99%) lose money playing, like everything else in life. But the level of whining and complaining is actually surprising, if it's so fucking bad why the hell do you keep play? Why keep coming back to forums to complain when it obviously doesn't help?
I thought the 1-5yr olds I worked with years ago was complaining about everything, they have no fucking chance against a lot of people in this game.. Kanye Christ no wonder the world is in chaos :laugh: 😭 🍿

The economy is good.

Prices are high , i cant remember a day since i play where people offered good stuff for low it allways Was that way

They might not sell because people ask 40-60-80-100-350k but those people who sell then also dont care if they sell or not.

People get mad about the price , go to bmw mercedes Ferrari Porsche lamborghini and tell them they ask to much for theyr sruff,they are overpriced and not worth it

Invest if you are ready to Lose, otherwise stop dreaming and stay where you are
Complaining wont bring you anywhere, go work your ass off Start gaining and enjoy progress
In germany we say: von nichts kommt nichts- From nothing comes nothing

If you ask me i enjoyed fen more , but yes its to early to judge

f it's so fucking bad why the hell do you keep play? Why keep coming back to forums to complain when it obviously doesn't help?
You know, I ask myself this more and more as each year passes. And everytime I come up with less and less strong reasons to stick around. I've quit/taken many breaks in my time and I keep coming back on the hope that things will somehow be different. Almost like a smoker that backslides after trying to quit repeatedly. But to be honest, after 17 years my relationship with this game is on life support. Ths final 2 straws for me are TWEN (and I'm not taking ultimatum of me having to loot a TWEN item. I'm talking execution as a whole) and the unreal version. To your delight it may please you to know that if unreal fails to deliver I will be deleting my account and all its skills. There will be one less buyer for your crap in auction and chump filling the loot pool for your next hof. Oh, and I've already decided to limit my play and pause all deposits between now and unreal. When whatever balance on my pedcard disappears so do I.

Why do I complain on the forum? It's because my hope is with enough of us having the balls to call MA out on some of the vast array of BS they've subject us to over the years, eventually they'll realize the need to change. Let's not forget, all the significant good improvements in this game came not from their creativity or genius but from the community demanding change.

And finally, I'm not complaining that I personally haven't looted anything big. I'm complaining that so far this big 20 year has failed to stand out as anything special. Maybe that will change, but the fact we may need to wait months for the next "exciting" phase...kinda blows. I wish they would have led off stronger.

Last edited:
us having the balls to call MA out on some of the vast array of BS they've subject us to over the years,
I'm complaining that so far this big 20 year has failed to stand out as anything special.

You're calling MA on their BS for not making it special enough for you? There's probably a ton of stuff they could have done much better, no doubt, but what would something special enough would look like for you, after 5 days of a 48dweeks event?

until that next hof :D
HoFs only go so far... they're a band-aid temporary abatement in what is a much larger flaw in design.

You're calling MA on their BS for not making it special enough for you? There's probably a ton of stuff they could have done much better, no doubt, but what would something special enough would look like for you, after 5 days of a 48dweeks event?
You really want to know? I'm calling out their BS of only ever doing the bare minimum at ever bloody turn. The constant "phoning it in" and half-assed attempts at adding something new to the game only to let it fade into oblivion because they lack the follow through.
  • Remember Bat-Sim? Great idea - zero follow through to polish the idea and where is it now?
  • Remember Estates? Great idea - zero follow through, we got the snugs and gardens and then nothing? What do the gardens do again?
  • Remember the promise to reimburse people for tier upgrader skill years ago? Yeah, how's that going?
  • Remember the "NEW" profession of harvesting? Yeah, how much effort have the put into that since launch?
  • Remember Compets? Yeah how's that working out - dropped the whole idea a couple months in when it wasn't an instant cash cow! They didn't do any marketing or improvements... like they did nothing to help it succeed and they were all out of ideas.
  • Remember the claims of more having more communication? Well this CEO hasn't said shit since taking control of the position. We used to get an awesome state of the universe address each year. The staff members on the forum respond rarely and they even blocked the ability to just pull up their recent posts as it draws attention to how little they are actually active.
  • Remember the promise of what planet partners was supposed to bring to the game? Well when was the last time they added a new one or cracked the whip on the ones that aren't putting in any effort anymore? How many planets are considered "dead"?
  • Remember the mission system and how it was promised we'd get tons of missions that could practically be it's own profession? Yeah after they pulled 90% of all mission out into codex (which I will admit was a great addition), how many new missions with any sort of entertainment merit have we gotten lately? This is the only MMO I know that rarely if ever gets missions or story added. Hell, it rarely gets anything added anymore. Yeah yeah, planet partners and their missions... but Caly should be leading by example here being the primary planet that's home to 90% of the game population. And there should have been minimum content quotas for PPs from day 1 to keep a steady flow of content in the game.
  • Remember the take charge "we're gonna make some changes here" attitude of the CEO and it all had to start with the camera changes? Yeah... and what did that lead to? Nothing. Just boiling the game down to a matter of hitting F. I still don't think anyone likes the "new" camera system. Everyone I know just did their best effort to revert things as best as possible right after it was added and still don't like how they can't drag mobs HP bars. And now rather than following through here, they're just working on Unreal which EVERYONE has insanely high hopes for.
I could go on, and many others have brought up hundreds of things like this but it seems the community in general has a VERY short memory and seems to think MA is infallible. Or rather they're so hopelessly addicted to this game they'll continue to sign their paychecks over each week regardless. So yeah, I'm calling them out on the BS. Will it result in anything? Probably not, but saying nothing certainly won't help there be any changes.

Look, this event should only be a 48 week event if there's simply too much to contain in a shorter period of time. It shouldn't be stretched to that length just for the sake of it dragging it out. A longer event doesn't mean a better event. We're actually 8 days in of the big 20 year celebration and if it weren't for the forum post announcing it, would you even know from gameplay alone? Aside from a handful of TWEN gun drops there's really nothing else going on. And if history has shown us anything I have a feeling I'll be able to make the same statement 30, 60, 90+ days in as well. (Thought I hope I'm proved wrong).

What would I have liked to see by 8 days in? How about several L TWEN items dropping a day like the later portion of TEN when they finally wised up to the shitty job they were doing? How about some interesting non-tool TWEN items dropping (furniture, paintings, clothes, pills)... These things should be dropping from day 1 and be plentiful to remind people daily that there is a big event going on and anything can happen! Hell, even a custom series of loot boxes would have been nice - even going one better how about 10 ped TT boxes that don't need keys to open for a change to 10 ped of Shrapnel in the occasional loot? How about a Entropy the Purger spawn events (with some notice before they happen)? How about some sponsored LA events? How about ANYTHING for miners and crafters for a change? How about at least announcing some of what's upcoming rather than the very vague non-committal "more surprises coming" statement? Considering how starved we are for anything new in this game you can understand the frustration with the "you'll have to wait and see" approach they're taking here. I've done my waiting - 17 years of it! lol My (and I imagine others) patience for waiting for content is at all-time lows here - especially considering how FEN was organized which many would argue was the better event structure to think we were on the right track with FEN and to come to this seems like a step backward. They should have led off with lootable items AND a token trader system.

Bottom line, 8 days in I should be saying "damn look at all this cool stuff going on, I don't want to miss a single day of fear of missing out on what's next". Not saying "this is it? Big deal, they're not going to any big effort and neither will I. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing - if a loot happens, great. If no, oh well it's no different than any other day". lol

EDIT:
On a side note, I'd love an official statement in regards to quantities. Is there a finite amount of each TWEN item that can drop during this event or is it just based on total player cycle? At least knowing that there is a finite amount of each might help stabilize the markups and cause a little fomo for people wanting to grab one of a limited supply of a specific item.

Last edited:
Actualy and that is how i see it

The twen Event brings back the time when entropia Was Project entropia

It goes a whole year and we have no idea what drops so we are forced to go out Explore Note and track
Just like we had no idea back in Times
Thats cool, i rly like it
People loot New items they sit down do calculations on it

In the other Hand we had cool stuff like the fen Event where everyone had a chance to get something because of the token idea

Who knows maybe they Mix both Events like mid of the year we get a New vendor who asks unreal tokens for items

We celebrate 20 years of entropia
20 years thats a Milestone in gaming
We still here
Economy runns good
Yes return culd be better but in the end its a game not a money printing mashine
I shure understand everyones frustation about stuff being high valued ,but wuld you realy enjoy the game if it had no challange @ all like if you simply depo 100 usd to buy a mod shadow

The reason i and many others came to entropia is because of the challange to earn money from a game
Some fail and leave
Some still figure it out
Some win

Entropia is the best and most challenging game i ever Played in every aspect

Back