TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
Well, as title says, a thread to brag discoveries, post stats, links for all the hunters that got an event item.
and also comments on "comparable" items or estimation of values.

See TJ post for tracking items just below....

Last edited:
Full Weapon names :)

TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)John Black KnightCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Thigh Guards (M)Gaina Messi91 CristiCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (M)Gaina Messi91 CristiCalypso?
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionMing fairgirl LiCalypsoGakklor
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionLegendary MastaJ MastaJCyreneFlesh Ripper
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)Gaina Messi91 CristiCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (M)Gaina Messi91 CristiCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (F)Image ZZ MarshallCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)Isfin Failivrin MelethCalypso?
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionPrincess Nika Paun??
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (F)Ron Ronny KovichCalypso?
Keyworks Unity, TWEN EditionHelene Helena Fra??
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (M)Avshara BloodRaven SeraphCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Shin Guards (F)Dakusingh Muksy MuK'sCalypso?
Sniping Unity, TWEN EditionBoo Who YouRocktropiaJoplin Dragon
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)Queen Kerrigan of BladesCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)Crystal MJ DiamondCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)Emir Sulje SuljetovicCalypso?
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionRemo 3l3ctric Luminatu??
TWEN Protector of the Empire Shin Guards (F)Isa Naika PreyCalypso?
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionJulius GoodMan BaltrusaitisCalypsoMarcimex
Glinting Unity, TWEN Editionbobby jhonny bobby2Cyrene?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (M)Isfin Failivrin MelethCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Thigh Guards (M)White fantasy JennaCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (F)Johan zeta DeluxeCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (M)Yokl Zhich MatissCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (F)TaZb ZiBi OrFeUszCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (F)David Fractal FractalCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (M)Phillip TheTank J-FryCalypso?
Sparking Unity, TWEN EditionJustin Gamer EspozitoNext IslandMoloch
DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN EditionEve Evey EvergladesCalypsoHarvester Gen 3
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)Eve Evey EvergladesCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (M)nanto bicc kuniCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)Dessa Dessa DjCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)Bart AceMan SimpsonCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Shin Guards (M)Crashed Bobbazz StalkerCalypso?
TWEN Protector of the Empire Thigh Guards (F)Xarcx XarcX SerasCalypso?
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionWilburforce ColonelBuckshot BuckshotD-Sec 9Lotus Invader
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionPerfect Dmatrix BimboCalypsoLetomie
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionTrent EnTrooper DammendorfRocktropiaSteampunk
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN EditionLars Mr Lars SebraCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionForgorth Forgo LundainRocktropiaKool Kat
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDrillBoy CoCo Jamb0CalypsoMolisk Leader
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN EditionJack Wuzi DanielsCalypsoDrone Elite
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulius Julej DasherToulanJeef
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionJulius GoodMan BaltrusaitisArkadiaKamaldon Stalker ?
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionHartakt Visol TremovisCyreneOld Paneleon
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionHelene Helena FraNext IslandEnslaved Daudaormur
A&P Series Hero, Adjusted, TWEN EditionAstor Roy TordenCalypsoOsseocollum Provider
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionImage ZZ MarshallArkadiaKorwil (High mat)
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionCortana Apathy IzSexyMonriaDSEC Talus 7,8,9
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionArchaon Baldurn ZantetsukenCalypsoAraneatrox Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionAleksandr Kora KorolevArkadiaHalix
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionLuri UncleMo NightshadeCalypsoRextelum Majestic
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulio Te FuentesCalypsoRextelum Soldier
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionQueen Kerrigan of BladesCalypsoBig Bulk
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Editionmilton osga hastingsCalypsoFeffox
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionYog Synial Sothoth??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDaniel Danutu07 Ionut??
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionJohn n1ghtmare1 RidingerCalypsoDaspletor Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionBrastem Sendaran FunkarosCalypsoAraneatrox Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Editionmimi mimi leeCyreneStalker L25
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionHenrik Bengha BengtssonCalypsoSecond Entity
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionChairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseCalypsoThorifoid
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Editionsorin Statica teodorCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionAlexander Alexander212 O'ConerCalypsoBig Bulk 1

Last edited:
Anyone dare guessing how many will drop? I mean 2 in the first day, can't wait for some price drops :laugh:

Anyone dare guessing how many will drop? I mean 2 in the first day, can't wait for some price drops :laugh:
Okay I´ll guess. Just for the fun of it. I think they have run a script on their entire item database to "upgrade" old items and suffix with a ",TWEN Edition" and have dropped one of each into the lootpool.

How many total drops, hard to say, but it is unlikely that all will get discovered.

index.php

Perhaps without giving too much away we can find out from the lucky looters the approx mob lvl and the planet. If not enough stuff drops for a proper statistical analysis, at least we may know that stuff DID drop from low mobs, incl the unreal tokens...

Perhaps without giving too much away we can find out from the lucky looters the approx mob lvl and the planet. If not enough stuff drops for a proper statistical analysis, at least we may know that stuff DID drop from low mobs, incl the unreal tokens...
sorin was hunting big bulks 9-10s around the time of his discovery. Its safe to say the 2870 was from those. Soc mate said the mk2 dropped from big bulk 01. No clue about the opalo. Its safe to assume the higher ends items will be dropping for higher level robots lvl 50+ ( at least for now ) while the robot invasions are going on.

I would use FEN drop lvls as a guideline until we have more data

Sollomate Opalo TWEN Edition
The new ancient red scorpion plus 102 combo.

Except this gives over 70% eff with an a101, nice little gun. Should be about 2.99-3.01 dpp unmapped

Same old thing: I don't see S.I. Knife Twen Edition, not even a NIP Twen Edition... Calypso, Calypso and more and more Calypso...
Well it is Mindarks event to be fair. Would be nice if there was a super low level uni ammo melee weapon though.

Same old thing: I don't see S.I. Knife Twen Edition, not even a NIP Twen Edition... Calypso, Calypso and more and more Calypso...
Hopefully we will see them, can't think of many, or any, 2.0 planet partner weapons.

Last edited:

be mad at the planet partners, not mindark

planet partners receive goodies proportional to the revenue they generate

and from what i see in-game from planet partners im super happy they arent getting shit

cyrene is bugged to shit, mobs move super awkward and the whole thing is super underpolished
arkadia seems on lifesupport, chat is dead most of the day and pp rarely gives any news
rocktropia needs to be nuked out of the universe
next island look like a bunch of good ideas badly sewn together with no connection between them
calypso has an active economy, new players all the time, tons of missions and just feels more polished overall

its not a tough pick

so yeah, super happy stuff is more calypso related. if PPs want more stuff then they gotta get players instead of leaching off caly's

/rant

be mad at the planet partners, not mindark

planet partners receive goodies proportional to the revenue they generate

and from what i see in-game from planet partners im super happy they arent getting shit

cyrene is bugged to shit, mobs move super awkward and the whole thing is super underpolished
arkadia seems on lifesupport, chat is dead most of the day and pp rarely gives any news
rocktropia needs to be nuked out of the universe
next island look like a bunch of good ideas badly sewn together with no connection between them
calypso has an active economy, new players all the time, tons of missions and just feels more polished overall

its not a tough pick

so yeah, super happy stuff is more calypso related. if PPs want more stuff then they gotta get players instead of leaching off caly's

/rant
Cyrene is pretty dope and their support is first rate, same with NI.

I see an issue at either planet and tell the dev and they fix it right away, no one else does that, not MA or calypso.

Cyrene is pretty dope and their support is first rate, same with NI.
both cyrene and NI have the potential to be AMAZING, NI moreso imo than cyrene

but such a lack of polish on both hands is completely unacceptable for a game that costs so much such as EU. PPs have been horrible at their job for the longest time. they are supposed to bring in new players

they do NOT.

both cyrene and NI have the potential to be AMAZING, NI moreso imo than cyrene

but such a lack of polish on both hands is completely unacceptable for a game that costs so much such as EU. PPs have been horrible at their job for the longest time. they are supposed to bring in new players

they do NOT.
Cyrene will really prosper in UE5, I am sure of it.

sorin was hunting big bulks 9-10s around the time of his discovery. Its safe to say the 2870 was from those. Soc mate said the mk2 dropped from big bulk 01. No clue about the opalo. Its safe to assume the higher ends items will be dropping for higher level robots lvl 50+ ( at least for now ) while the robot invasions are going on.
Thorifoid dropped the opalo.

cyrene has implemented the "reputation unlock" from MMO.. and dont forget it is player driven so some features are not yet unlocked
need more kills to upgrade planet.

they are on purpose penalized by MA with a faulty AH system that does not forecast a centralized AH and a centralized Storage

and dont forget the legal action with Arkadia and the boycott of first time armor quest

Back