TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

index.php

Congratulations to Nanashana!!!

Seems to have dropped from Smuggler Mech mk2 but not sure.

Full Weapon names :)

Sniping Unity, TWEN EditionBoo Who YouRocktropiaJoplin Dragon
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)Queen Kerrigan of Blades
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)Crystal MJ Diamond
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)Emir Sulje Suljetovic
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionRemo 3l3ctric Luminatu
TWEN Protector of the Empire Shin Guards (F)Isa Naika Prey
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionJulius GoodMan BaltrusaitisCalypsoMarcimex
Glinting Unity, TWEN Editionbobby jhonny bobby2Cyrene
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (M)Isfin Failivrin MelethCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Thigh Guards (M)White fantasy JennaCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Helmet (F)Johan zeta DeluxeCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (M)Yokl Zhich MatissCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Harness (F)TaZb ZiBi OrFeUszCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (F)David Fractal FractalCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (M)Phillip TheTank J-FryCalypso
Sparking Unity, TWEN EditionJustin Gamer EspozitoNext IslandMoloch
DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN EditionEve Evey EvergladesCalypsoHarvester Gen 3
TWEN Protector of the Empire Foot Guards (F)Eve Evey EvergladesCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (M)nanto bicc kuniCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F)Dessa Dessa DjCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves (M)Bart AceMan SimpsonCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Shin Guards (M)Crashed Bobbazz StalkerCalypso
TWEN Protector of the Empire Thigh Guards (F)Xarcx XarcX SerasCalypso
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionWilburforce ColonelBuckshot BuckshotD-Sec 9Lotus Invader
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionPerfect Dmatrix BimboCalypsoLetomie
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionTrent EnTrooper DammendorfRocktropiaSteampunk
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN EditionLars Mr Lars SebraCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionForgorth Forgo LundainRocktropiaKool Kat
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDrillBoy CoCo Jamb0CalypsoMolisk Leader
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN EditionJack Wuzi DanielsCalypsoDrone Elite
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulius Julej DasherToulanJeef
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionJulius GoodMan BaltrusaitisArkadiaKamaldon Stalker ?
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionHartakt Visol TremovisCyreneOld Paneleon
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionHelene Helena FraNext IslandEnslaved Daudaormur
A&P Series Hero, Adjusted, TWEN EditionAstor Roy TordenCalypsoOsseocollum Provider
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionImage ZZ MarshallArkadiaKorwil (High mat)
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionCortana Apathy IzSexyMonriaDSEC Talus 7,8,9
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionArchaon Baldurn ZantetsukenCalypsoAraneatrox Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionAleksandr Kora KorolevArkadiaHalix
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionLuri UncleMo NightshadeCalypsoRextelum Majestic
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulio Te FuentesCalypsoRextelum Soldier
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionQueen Kerrigan of BladesCalypsoBig Bulk
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Editionmilton osga hastingsCalypsoFeffox
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionYog Synial Sothoth??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDaniel Danutu07 Ionut??
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionJohn n1ghtmare1 RidingerCalypsoDaspletor Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionBrastem Sendaran FunkarosCalypsoAraneatrox Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Editionmimi mimi leeCyreneStalker L25
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionHenrik Bengha BengtssonCalypsoSecond Entity
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionChairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseCalypsoThorifoid
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Editionsorin Statica teodorCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionAlexander Alexander212 O'ConerCalypsoBig Bulk 1

What about mining? We spend much on mining and help the economy and do not get something like these? I have approximately spent over 100k MU on amps, P160, P85, P50 and etc for mining, should we switch to hunting for good? My hunting can almost be breakeven (tested) but the mining does not seem to have support and rewards matching the investment! Are we miners abandoned? It is heavy loss unless you are lucky or do not use amps which are above average (above d-class, amp 6, ...). I have about 660k mining cycling. over 100k MU spent on top of it (ore/enmater/treasure MU may offset FOMA etc. taxes)! The best out of the ordinary thing I got was a dagger (+300 peds) !!! Come on !!!

Those who spend more MU should have proportionately higher chance, but it looks far from the case for miners (specially higher MU spending miners).

Last edited:
What about mining? We spend much on mining and help the economy and do not get something like these? I have approximately spent over 100k MU on amps, P160, P85, P50 and etc for mining, should we switch to hunting for good? My hunting can almost be breakeven (tested) but the mining does not seem to have support and rewards matching the investment! Are we miners abandoned? It is heavy loss unless you are lucky or do not use amps which are above average (above d-class, amp 6, ...). I have about 700k mining cycling. over 100k MU spent (even counting gained ore/enmater/treasure MU)! The best out of the ordinary thing I got was a dagger (+300 peds) !!! Come on !!!

Those who spend more MU should have proportionately higher chance, but it looks far from the case for miners (specially higher MU spending miners).
MA does not take any MU into consideration. MU is purely player driven and MA has no input into. All the system cares about is TT cycled.

MA does not take any MU into consideration. MU is purely player driven and MA has no input into. All the system cares about is TT cycled.

The point is: it should care, there can be a fair formula considering various aspects, and it can revive mining

Mining should get some more love from MA, but not because you're spending markup. If you're spending 100k MU on 660k cycled then I don't think even MA can help you.

Mining should get some more love from MA, but not because you're spending markup. If you're spending 100k MU on 660k cycled then I don't think even MA can help you.

Amp 8 has 15 percent markup, 660k/100k (tax aside) means in average I had used Amp 8. That's what the game can and should support in a normal way (hunting has become normal, mining has not).

In the other hand MA pours tons of UL items some worth 10s of k in hunting. Why shouldn't those go to people spending more net MU expenditure balance (MU spent - MU obtained)?

It has no harm, but makes the game more fair, and yes there can be other factors, too.

100k MU on Amp 8 (in average, actually it has been from d-class to Amp 10 and Amplifier 13). It means about 1725 x Amp 8. Supporting much amp crafting.

If the logic is to almost abandon higher amps, it is a quite dumb logic (much less high amp is used, and only used where you suspect there is something quite rare and high MU. Crafting will be broke).

In mining, if it is gambling and/or only supporting mega-investors (supporting few lucky persons, or those cycling millions), we have not subscribed for that. Hunting is not like that. Mining shouldn't be as well. We expected an intelligent game design, at least like hunting.

When I buy a P160, I pay nearly 4k MU to a player (this is like an amp, and helps that player, and the EU economy), MA should support it with a good logic, which is not rocket science, it is already taking place in hunting (and mayhems).

If the logic is I should pay 4k and keep the P160 for those rare places and use it in a decade, it is quite a broken logic and harmful to the economy and harmful to the active miners who dare to spend good MU.

But the hunters pay 200-500k MU on the 2.0 weapons, so by your logic they get what they deserve, you need to spend more MU!!!!!!! No offence but that logic is broken af

1. There are very limited number of players in that scale.
2. The UL weapon is there, it is not spent like amps or P160, if the UL weapon MU (example: +40k) drops (example: to 35k average annual/monthly) the difference (5k) is counted in my logic.
3. If you mean L weapons, that amount results in huge cycling and they already get much MU and the difference shall still be counted in my logic. When you spend 120% on a gun it does not mean you pay 20% more on cycling (can be 2% more on cycling, and also there are much rewards such as boxes and tokens), but for the amps they are most of the cycling of a miner if the miner uses Amp 8 for example.

I am nearly level 80 sniper, and I use gun+amp at about 65%, ~L33-L43 looter, and given MU and skills I can do almost breakeven (sometimes better, Mayhem being a reason). The Uber hunter already wins with their gear and they are quite more efficient, with NO MU LOST (all in all), why shouldn't MA drive a good part of the 2.0 UL guns and items towards mining?

The MU LOST should be counted, and MA can return good part of it (not all), in form of new UL items.

If I had the information, I would get an efficient gun with my 100k rather than pouring it in MU LOST in a profession which has no sound MA support.

Last edited:
I recently found out that the uber miner I know do not cycle high on Amp 8 upwards (unless they craft Amp 8, professionally). And they have almost abandoned using Amp 9 upwards. This is a bug in the mining logic. For a long time we did not know that those high amps where illogical money traps (working like gambling?), an almost abandoned part of the game logic!?!

Regarding Amp 8, an uber told me if you cycle and lose huge, it eventually works!!! Well, I lost much tt which was returned in hunting, and 100k MU difference (lost and not returned) which could go to an efficient UL gun if MA was informing us well from the beginning (regarding MU and mining return), or would support mining logic with giving us such guns/items in mining (part of TWEN or a Mining Mayhem).

Last edited:
Simple answer is don't use amp 8 with big MU and P160. Stop worrying about the crafters, they will adjust. Stop worrying about MA and the game, it will adjust.

Focus on yourself, everything around you will adjust.

I am not worrying about MA, I am giving them feedback as a loyal client. And suggesting a way forward for a better game: Mining Mayhem plus good UL items for high MU miners

Also informing new miners to watch out regarding Amp 8 upwards

Last edited:
mate you seem to be spending an awful lot of money for someone who has zero idea what hes doing.
spending more mu you should deserve more? i have a F-105 for you at TT+25k my friend, a real HoF maker....easy

how about you take a step back and mine without amps for a bit, find a strategy that works first, and go from there?

As a new miner, if you carefully use Amp 8 downward to get Pyrite (over 160% these days) in the Caly yellow zone, it may be low loss or even profit. Otherwise avoiding Amp 8 upwards and joining mayhem while calculating everything may be a sound option. Almost avoid spending on high amps unless MA fixes mining.

mate you seem to be spending an awful lot of money for someone who has zero idea what hes doing.
spending more mu you should deserve more? i have a F-105 for you at TT+25k my friend, a real HoF maker....easy

how about you take a step back and mine without amps for a bit, find a strategy that works first, and go from there?

If you are a mining uber, you should already know what I mean. Read carefully. If you are not, use my advice.

I already know that avoiding amps can bring profit (low cycle, or huge time sacrifice), even using d-class and x20 carefully can.

It is about the broken logic of higher cycling using Amp 8 upwards (which is often like gambling, although we expected it to be otherwise). The advice: avoid until MA addresses this (sorry high amp crafters)

As a new miner, if you carefully use Amp 8 downward to get Pyrite (over 160% these days) in the Caly yellow zone, it may be low loss or even profit.
I mean, if you really want the easiest to describe way to play the game for free;
Mine pyrite and/or hunt for OAC (free hint: you can also buy a nice chunk when MU is low). When prices spike, usually near events either sell materials or craft enhancers if that is a better alternative for you. Whether you sell materials or enhancers upfront or during event depends on what event it is. This is by no means the best opportunity, but it works every single time (so far. I guess a time might come when too many people decide to take the easy way out and it ends up backfiring)
joining mayhem while calculating everything may be a sound option.
Calculating everything is always a sound option. Joining mayhem used to be the clear cut choice for everyone in terms of it being the best opportunity for MU. With box prices dropping it is not as clear cut anymore (unless you intend to open your boxes). There have been better opportunities during Easter Mayhem for MU, for instance. However it is still a sound option. It is by no means a bad opportunity.

Back