TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

I do agree miners dont get much love from MA, but i think we are used to it now. If we do get included somewhere down the line this year, ill take it as a pleasant surprise.

The game is not about mining crafting or hunting , you need to know a little bit of All, its your fault if you choose only one road and Stick to it , but please stop asking mindark to add a "mining" event or a "hunting" event or a "crafting" event

Rather start understanding that the games core element is "trade" eberything around it is a secondary profession.

If you make your secondary profession to your Main profession then you do mistakes like buying weapons and amps for stupid amounts.

But if you want a compare:

Mining is way easyer then hunting,hunting
Is as hard as crafting,

Hunting will cost you more when it comes to gearing untill you Hit the Spot where you start pulling mu.

Now lets flood the market with ul mining Tools, everyone will be able to pull "mu" untill you start tting ores because they drop to 101% .

Dont ask for stuff out of pure Imagination, have trust to mindark they know how to Balance even if we as player base dont agree sometimes.

Our goal is to gain mu
Theyr goal is to keep the game alive

The game is not about mining crafting or hunting , you need to know a little bit of All, its your fault if you choose only one road and Stick to it , but please stop asking mindark to add a "mining" event or a "hunting" event or a "crafting" event

Rather start understanding that the games core element is "trade" eberything around it is a secondary profession.

If you make your secondary profession to your Main profession then you do mistakes like buying weapons and amps for stupid amounts.

Is as hard as crafting,

Hunting will cost you more when it comes to gearing untill you Hit the Spot where you start pulling mu.

Now lets flood the market with ul mining Tools, everyone will be able to pull "mu" untill you start tting ores because they drop to 101% .

Dont ask for stuff out of pure Imagination, have trust to mindark they know how to Balance even if we as player base dont agree sometimes.

Our goal is to gain mu
agree with some but not the whole post . no one is asking to flood the market with ul mining gear. but at least have smthing for miners and crafters. and mining is easier yes cost wise and play wise but trust me requires a lot of patience. we just want to be included in Twen. dont think thats too much to ask🤔

I mean, if you really want the easiest to describe way to play the game for free;
Mine pyrite and/or hunt for OAC (free hint: you can also buy a nice chunk when MU is low). When prices spike, usually near events either sell materials or craft enhancers if that is a better alternative for you. Whether you sell materials or enhancers upfront or during event depends on what event it is. This is by no means the best opportunity, but it works every single time (so far. I guess a time might come when too many people decide to take the easy way out and it ends up backfiring)

Calculating everything is always a sound option. Joining mayhem used to be the clear cut choice for everyone in terms of it being the best opportunity for MU. With box prices dropping it is not as clear cut anymore (unless you intend to open your boxes). There have been better opportunities during Easter Mayhem for MU, for instance. However it is still a sound option. It is by no means a bad opportunity.

Yes, I already craft enhancers. And it is listed. It is good if you do it right.

Is as hard as crafting,

Our goal is to gain mu

I make some profit from trading (not much time for it, but it is there).

I am already a successful hunter even without top expensive gear. Mayhem and events make break even possible (most of MU back, you buy skills with the rest of your loss, not bad).

I can make some profit making enhancers.

Some time ago I was stating that my mining and hunting tt return were not totally sound, given MA formulae as far as we know, specially for mining, and that problem was apparently solved by getting back mining tt loss above formulae (and above mu), by getting a hunting ATH (maybe there are no common loot pools, but statistics work like a pool, or maybe I was wrong that it was about mining and I get a mining ATH later for the huge tt loss above formula, apart from hunting ATH). Anyway, this is solved. about 100k tt deficit in mining, got 110k Mulmun ATH. Mayhem/events can be breakeven.

And yes, when the box price drops I do open boxes and it is profitable (expected decent ring, but no decent ring after recent 2k to 4k of boxes).

No one is talking about flooding UL, it is about balance, mining should get its share of good events and UL guns and items.

Somebody buys 150k MU of amps and loses 130k of MU (tt aside), you can give them a 65k UL gun or amp or land after some time. It is quite sound. Or something like this (I am sure it can be made better by examining such ideas and tweaking the ideas).

MA does good work and bad work, like other companies, it depends, hunting has improved, mining is broken (high amp mining).

All in all, huge loss!! Due to broken mining system and misinformation regarding MU and high amps (took long enough time to find out, to lose much).

After some Amplifier 12 and 13 mining and loss, I won a 14k tower which gave back the MU as well (tt + MU + a bit more) and I thought the system counted MU as well. Only to find out later it was not the case when I had lost much!! Unlucky? Trick? You tell me. I did not even know about this forum and the important information which was not being shared in the game.

Every sane company manager appreciates client feedback, specially from loyal clients.

Last edited:
The point that agree the most is that high amp mining is rigged af as it stands.

Since I hate puny mining I get really pissed that I cannot use bigger amps for mining to make my time worth it as hunters do.

But yeah, that would need a new thread. Not this one.

Can we keep this on topic with just the images stats item count and mob drops for these items?
MA doesn’t care about mining

In topic message of what said: Anybody got nice TWEN thing from mining?

If not please (MA) add this to the event proportionate to MU stress miners have.

If they did please add to the table (we miners expect the mining part of TWEN items to exist and to be decent).

The point that agree the most is that high amp mining is rigged af as it stands.

Since I hate puny mining I get really pissed that I cannot use bigger amps for mining to make my time worth it as hunters do.

But yeah, that would need a new thread. Not this one.

I may start a new thread, although it is much TWEN related as well. Miners should be able to celebrate the TWEN and have decent events.

Who designed Mayhem in MA? Ask them to design for mining as well in TWEN (and beyond). As a player (from 2015) and as a loyal client, I do ask.

Last edited:
Can we keep this on topic with just the images stats item count and mob drops for these items?
MA doesn’t care about mining
Was really thinking the same...what the hell is happening here.

Can TWEN items be won in mayhem as well?

Dude still the wrong thread, keep spamming the other one and keep this clean for pictures and stats ....
Clearly, this question is regarding stats.

If anyone has any update for the planets and mobs, just type it here :)

Anything new? I heard from a player that looting TWEN items was finished in May, the other told me it is throughout the year. Anybody has won a TWEN item in June?

Any TWEN gun recently?

There was supposed to be plans in summer for mining? Anything happened?

Any TWEN gun recently?

We are about to get a change in the event. So would imagine post migration we will know what’s happening with TWEN

Any TWEN gun recently?

There was a Glinting Unity Twen that dropped last week on 30 JUL.

Any TWEN gun recently?

Soon one is comming from Molochs also.

Back