TWEN items that absolutely need to be added RIGHT NOW!

ledja

Dominant
Society
Rangers
Ledjaman theledja ras
A recent post inspired my creativity and I wanted to continue my list of items that need to be added during the TWEN event. Feel free to add your suggestions as replies below.

-TWEN Check your privilege's juice - Consume to change any and all typed chat into pre-made messages such as "Loot is dynamic, thank you mindark" for 1h, 5h or 10h.
-TWEN mankini with increased runspeed due to aerodynamics
-TWEN Broken restoration chip - Causes you to lose X hp/sec for 10 minutes while granting a buff on reload speed
-TWEN Quad-Wing Interceptor (Dungster) - flies 0.1% faster but instead of regular thruster it farts out dung carried in its inventory that blinds pirates
-TWEN limited edition medistims that heal 1 x (Messi's current HP) per second
-TWEN Super Sweet Candy Cane That maxes all the stats for 10 mins but encumbers you with 5000kg because it causes diabetes.
-Rocktropia TW(ERK) items? TWEN M1LF destroyer (L) gun, TW(ER)KING Kong Snub Nose, TWEN Dancing Vixen pet
-TWEN holy fuck you're going crazy pill (500%) where you gain 500% skill gain but also consume 500% the ammo and decay!
-TWEN Recycle blueprint blueprint, It lets you throw any garbage blueprint you don't want into it and convert it into something else!
-TWEN Even rarer rare token that you can claim for a BC-300 (John Black edition)
-TWEN Not that rare token - common drop in loot that can be used to claim elusive (L) gear!
-TWEN name changer token! Add the prefix "TWEN" to any item and change no other stats - guaranteed to increase the value of the item for sales!
-TWEN p100 extender - Helps you afk longer so you're not worried about your macro enjoy longer hunts!
-TWEN Tier 11 components and Tier 11 damage enhancer blueprints - allows you to tier your weapon to tier 11 and cause outrage in the community
-TWEN Shrapnel - Converts to uni ammo at 101.000001%. - Guaranteed to sell at an insane price
-TWEN The last TP chip you will ever need - Adjusts ME usage depending on distance teleported. Also makes a landing noise of a HOF anytime you land to notify everyone else how awesome you are
-TWEN Global and HOF swirlies modifier - An infinitely stacking boost that increases the size of your globals and HOFs by a certain amount. The greatest users will eventually HOF so large that the entire planet will be aware of their riches
-TWEN telephone (L) - allows you to call Mr. Mindark and request an airdrop of a dense spawn of a mob of your choice at a location. Trolling noobs and twin peaks griefing approved.
-TWEN Nuclear Blast - Allows you set off a nuke that kills all players within the vacinity. Players will respawn with radiation poisoning for a few minutes.
-TWEN Melee selfie stick attachment - Temporarily increases range of melee weapons
-TWEN TREN Injection - Increase your characters weight capacity due to your increased muscle mass
-TWEN Auto Shrapnel converter - Converts your shrapnel back into universal ammo instantly or after a desired amount of time. Why waste time clicking and converting?

Wow, straight in there at number one. Someone has created a bit of a meme I think.
I'm so happy to see an expression like that get the attention it deserves.
We had the gangnam style dance added really quickly in EU, so maybe a dance of checking your privileges, wop wop, when you pop the pill? What colour pill, by the way, blue or red? :p

I can't tell if there should be /irony tags along with that Katie. How is Australia on the irony front these days?

Finally, probably the most reasonable suggestion!

Finally, probably the most reasonable suggestion!
Thank you, everything else people ask for is just totally unreasonable.

Lets add TWEN toilet paper shall we? You can use it on any mob to get microdung which can be refined/crafted into dung

Check your Twen.

I want the nuclear blast.

This forum is not official. But this players are MindArk. Without player base Mindark is just name on a paper, nothing else. I really hope Mindark will start to listen their players and people who enter value in platform. Lack of transparencies is a big issue atm. And what about yesterday same player loot 3 twen items in one day... But that is another story...

This was a really funny read, thank you!

CHeck your forum privilege OP.

You can't just demand things like this of Mindark.

This is not an official forum for the game that is owned by mindark, damn amateur hour up in here!

Not to mention that some of these items are already in the game, albeit not in TWEN editions i suppose 👌🤣

I can't tell if there should be /irony tags along with that Katie. How is Australia on the irony front these days?
Katie is Pretty much always having a laugh :D
-TWEN Even rarer rare token that you can claim for a BC-300 (John Black edition)

-TWEN The last TP chip you will ever need - Adjusts ME usage depending on distance teleported. Also makes a landing noise of a HOF anytime you land to notify everyone else how awesome you are
Love this thread! These two made me chuckle.

That chip sounds amazing and hilarious 😂

Although surely decrease run speed on mankini due to chafing?

-TWEN telephone (L) - allows you to call Mr. Mindark and request an airdrop of a dense spawn of a mob of your choice at a location. Trolling noobs and twin peaks griefing approved.

Hold on these are actually good ideas. I think this game could do well with drops that are "one time use" that when you use it you change your global to red or pink or green, same with hof swirlie, or different animations for teleporting.

These are things people would buy and since they get used, hold value for a bit.

Not bad, but how much for it to play the imperial march theme music when i arrive?

To have cleared your head of all these thoughts , must be refreshing.

Ty for sharing

childish desires most of them
Perhaps we need more things like a TWEN temporary Large booty enhancement character modifier?

Booty referring to loot ofcourse...

What we're you thinking?

Back