Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
index.php

For Sale:
* Land Area Deed: Twin Peaks Mall SOLD

;)

Last edited:
Couple of updates

-Deal pending on Twin Peaks (buyer is gathering PEDs)
-Received an offer on #13S for 20k, it was declined

Both shops are still for sale. Mall is set to be sold in the coming next few days.

Nice to see so much info / transparency in the post. I'm always interested to know the details of LAs and shop businesses. One day, I hope to own my own!

Happy day

Last edited:
Shops still for sale:

* Twin Peaks Shop, Floor 1 #1L (150 item points indoors, 10 item points display area)
* Twin Peaks Shop, Floor 1 #13S (80 item points indoors, 5 item points display area)

Shops still for sale:

* Twin Peaks Shop, Floor 1 #1L (150 item points indoors, 10 item points display area)
* Twin Peaks Shop, Floor 1 #13S (80 item points indoors, 5 item points display area)
BUMP for 2 great shops in a great location.

These shops get traffic! Scoop em up before they're gone! :)

Shops still for sale:

Shops still for sale:

so if someone buys Floor 1 #1L, it's not good to go after that; but cost rent after the price?

so if someone buys Floor 1 #1L, it's not good to go after that; but cost rent after the price?
Floor 1 #1L is currently being rented out. If a potential buyer wants to buy the shop they can. The buyer would just need to wait a few days for me to ask the current tenant to move out. After the tenant moves out, then we can trade for the deed.

Bump for A+ shop locations in Entropia. Twin Peaks, 1st floor 👀

Back