Twitch Abuse

SupaPres

Provider
Michael Mike Duval
Good Day Everyone,

Some might not like me but I do still have a lot of respect for the EU community.

There is a twitch streamer Black Angel <--- Who is abusing the Twitch system. They are view botting and AFK streaming nothing. How to know? They get more viewers than Tia, Messi and Bonnie. Which is pretty much impossible for EU lol and his viewer count changes so rapidly, for 40ish to 120+ is seconds. He is breaking two TOS for twitch which isn't fair to the genuine EU streamers.

Why should you care? One, they are taking away from real EU streamers trying to help the game and community. It looks bad for the game. People see a popular stream but nothing going on. People generally go to the most popular stream to see what the game is about.

Simply report them on twitch and let twitch deal with it. The community should be united in this.

QKIF4F2.png

Thank you

Last edited:
Perhaps you should clarify that the user should be reported to Twitch, not Entropia Universe.
You might also consider providing a link to the Twitch report page.

Perhaps you should clarify that the user should be reported to Twitch, not Entropia Universe.
You might also consider providing a link to the Twitch report page.

Post updated

Are you sure its viever Bots ? I mean those bots exist but that guy isn't a mono streamer but he also streams tibia and their community is a lot bigger than ours. Those guys could be people who tuned in and went afk. I mean sometimes i watch a stream and leave my pc online while i go to bed. Im not saying that hes not using bots but i dont want to report someone who might be not guilty with the ammount of information you just gave us.

Can you please give more detail or proof why this guy is using bots ?

Hmm on second thought i think you might be right here. I watched him like 10 Minutes and his viever count jumps up and down while he is afk
Definitly shady, i reported the guy to twitch lets see if anything happen.

Are you sure its viever Bots ? I mean those bots exist but that guy isn't a mono streamer but he also streams tibia and their community is a lot bigger than ours. Those guys could be people who tuned in and went afk. I mean sometimes i watch a stream and leave my pc online while i go to bed. Im not saying that hes not using bots but i dont want to report someone who might be not guilty with the ammount of information you just gave us.

Just sit and watch his viewers for 5 minutes. It will bounce around from 30-110+ every couple minutes. Also, the people in his chat. Most of the accounts where created in April 2020 and none actually follow him. It is an easy since of view botting. I have been streaming on Twitch from over 4 years and seen small Twitch streamer use the same type of bot. Twitch closes connections and the bot opens new ones.

I tried to donate him but could not find any donation buttons. How to donate this good stream?:cautious:

The other day i saw his viewers go from 40 to 90 in about 3 minutes while streaming a black screen to an empty chat...

Back