TWITCH: Akiran's 10 for 10 Birthday Celebration

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hello fellow Entropians,

Tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of my Entropian Life. It's hard to believe it's been this long!!

To celebrate this landmark, I've decided to conduct a special twitch broadcast; 10 for 10!

What is 10 for 10?

Well this is simply a case of me doing a 10k PED run of mining to mark 10 years of participation. Hopefully, I will have the team speak details sorted out in time so people can join TS and chat with me, give me a bit of banter haha (although, I am moderator so don't think I boot people! :p)

What time is this event?

The broadcast is projected to begin at 20:00 MA time on Sunday 25th October (that's tomorrow), half an hour after Champions League finishes.

Where will the event happen?

Undisclosed at this time! :)

How do I watch this event?

Clicky clicky => twitch.tv/forakire

How do I hurl some friendly abuse at you?

On teamspeak, details to be released soon.

Please join me to celebrate this occasion! There will also be old time PE music too! Tell your in-game friends too!

See you all there,
{aB;}

Congratulations!!! :yay:

Gratz! I will be watching :)

Teamspeak details are as follows:

server: starbase.se

room: Blade of Akire
pword: longtooth

Please keep the language clean :)

All done and dusted.

10k PED in amps
6.6k PED in finds

:/

Big shout out to all those who watched the stream, thanks for joining in with my 10 year Entropia birthday.

{aB;}

Very entertaining. :) Next time lets hope you get a tower. :cool: Happy Birthday.

Thanks :) Let's see if we will do a 20 year birthday next time.

Happy 10th birthday AkiranBlade! :birthday:

I have around 6 months to consider what to do for my own 10th.

(I think it may feature Argonaut somehow.)

Happy 10th birthday AkiranBlade! :birthday:

I have around 6 months to consider what to do for my own 10th.

(I think it may feature Argonaut somehow.)

lol thanks Mega, Argonauts eh? :)

i missed thread and also your run and all.. .

and with some days delay i wish you happy birthday :)

:birthday:

:shots:

Was a nice and fun stream to watch as always mate, was hoping u'll finally get that tower, but lootius seems to have put a spell on you my friend! ? Looking forward to the next IEN broadcast! Regards! ?

Was a nice and fun stream to watch as always mate, was hoping u'll finally get that tower, but lootius seems to have put a spell on you my friend! ? Looking forward to the next IEN broadcast! Regards! ?

Yes there's definitely some kind of mining hex on me at the moment (for ever?!) :)

For those that missed it, I've posted the twitch stream to YouTube, where we can clearly see that event while using big amps for my 10 year celebration, I still could not get a tower hahaha.

Back