Twitch stream?

xodus4000

Provider
xodus4000
Hi All!

Recently I've started pondering on whether there is a place for another twitch stream featuring EU. What I have seen so far was not that popular, or not very viewable. I think the environment of that game provides a pretty good media infrastructure to stream upon, hence me thinking about a bit of a different format of streaming - not necessarily mob killing rampage, but a more of an interactive stream which is based on Entropia game experience....
What do you think? Is there a place for another twitch stream, if at all?

Thank you in advance:)
Xodus

I guess it depends on what you think is popular or viewable :) There are a few streams that will sit with consistently 50/70+ viewers. Doesn't sound massive, but considering most mainstream game streamers sit with just a few viewers it's not bad :)

Most of the EU streamers I watch are very interactive and each has their own style of play which is cool to watch.

There is always place for more great streamers imo, greater variety gives viewers more choice and advertises the game.

I guess it depends on what you think is popular or viewable :) There are a few streams that will sit with consistently 50/70+ viewers. Doesn't sound massive, but considering most mainstream game streamers sit with just a few viewers it's not bad :)

Most of the EU streamers I watch are very interactive and each has their own style of play which is cool to watch.

There is always place for more great streamers imo, greater variety gives viewers more choice and advertises the game.
Understood! Thank you for your feedback:) But, what I see is that there is only hunting and hunting and...well...hunting that is streamed. Maybe I'm not catching the right time though...:)

Understood! Thank you for your feedback:) But, what I see is that there is only hunting and hunting and...well...hunting that is streamed. Maybe I'm not catching the right time though...:)
Maybe :)

There are plenty of mining streams, sweat buy streams, crafting streams, noob streams, uber streams, big mix of everything streams! But there is always room for something more!

WIth my streams I try and change it up a lot, we will be in space waves one day, Big auctions another, doing makeup for halloween, boss waves, crafting on the high end and everything in between! Try to show and give some info around the universe but in a more fun way rather than pure tutorials. You tube tends to have the more tutorial style stuff.

If you have something new and fun to offer, why not go for it!

If you have something new and fun to offer, why not go for it!
Thank you! I guess I'm missing a lot and my research should be much better - I appreciate your input, really! But yes, I am definitely thinking of another format. Not so much the tutorial of a game though, but there is an idea/theory I've been working on and it is the practical connection between the virtual and real. I think EU environment is a perfect stage to demonstrate how that works:).

Back