Twittering idiot!

Status

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
I guess since ROCKtropia & Next Island are close to launching and because today was a Landmark day as NEVERDIE Studios moved to our New Studio on Hollywood Blvd it is finally time for me to become a twittering idiot....

For those of u interested in keeping Track of My Raving...

You can follow me at "Nevereverdie"

Dont expect anything Profound, but I will try to remember to tweet anytime anything Funny happens...

Anyway NEVERDIE is officially the first AVATAR to have a Studio on Hollywood blvd!!!

Crack open the Champagne!!!

Gratz and good luck with the tweets :D

"He rocks in the tree tops all day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a singing his song
All the little birdies on Neverdie Street
Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet

Rockin' robin, tweet tweet tweet
Rockin' robin' tweet tweedle-dee
Go rockin' robin
'Cause we're really gonna rock tonight"

With apologies to Chuck Berry

Congrats

Gratz :)

Soon a "Oscar" or "golden Palm" in Cannes :)

Long life to Neverdie Studio :yay:

gratz big timer ...don't forget where you started ...and don't forget us :)

Oh twitter.... have heard rumours about that.

'Kimmi' was the first avatar to buy a house in Norway... where is my champagne!!??

Gratz ND :) I may have to come and see it one day.

Awesome news about NI and RT, I may have to swing by the next time I'm out in Cali...

You do accept visitors right?

Gratz to you :yay:

Rapido

here's something...

Neverdie, welcome aboard the social networking train...

Besides using twitter, you might give twitterfeed, and ping.fm a try. That way you won't have to update a ton of different places... just update one place and let the automated junk take care of everything else... so you could have tweets making blogs and updating facebook and myspace and whatever else for you, or blogs making tweets for you, which in turn does all that other stuff, or whatever the heck you want to do with all of it.

My own personal system goes something like blog->twitterfeed->twitter->facebook on one side of it...
and various feeds->twitterfeed->blog on the other side...so it's a huge cycle of things coming in and out at the same time.

The internet isn't a straightforward platform. You can do lots of interesting oddball things with it nowadays that you could not do just 3 years ago...

Have fun.

Last edited:
also...

get links to work... your links on there don't seem to be working for me for some reason. Not sure why. How short term are those short links?!?...

keep it up

I am really glad for all the things you are getting into lately.

Also, check out RICHIE HAWTIN's twitter. I heard he was setting it up for when he plays live shows that it would send out the track list as he was playing each song... pretty cool use of twitter.

thanks for the feedback, Next Skill to unlock .. Twitter Master!

I can say its a pretty Amazing thing to have positioned the Studio on Hollywood Blvd right in the Heart of the Action... But whats most amazing is that it didnt happen coz of a hit movie, but because of Entropia Universe and Club NEVERDIE... From the First Day I read about project Entropia in 2000 in a tiny 2 sentence description about upcoming MMO's in PC Gamer magazine, I knew this could be it.

When I Drive around Hollywood and Sunset blvd today I can see myself walking down the same streets 23 Years ago, having just arrived from london just dreaming of getting discovered, Eating on a Budget of $1 per day, sleeping on friends couches, Writing Screenplays and Playing RPG's on my computer coz I was too broke to go out at night, Man I can really see now what a NOOB I was back then, but funnily enough it was a combination of the screenwriting and the RPG playing that changed everything... Because of my RPG playing I wrote a screenplay about NEVERDIE and then when I found Entropia and i created my Avatar I named him after the character in my movie.

Hollywood now just looks like a big Virtual world full of Noobs, Ubers, Whiners and Dreamers..

The Moral of the Story is, keep dreaming, Strange Shit happens when U believe in your dreams.

Anyway this is just the beginning, The Studio is in a great location with Plenty of Room to expand... ROCKtropia and Next Island are now in the Launch Pipeline and the Core Team at NEVERDIE Studios is now working on a new project.

Gratz on the new studio :yay:

(...) and the Core Team at NEVERDIE Studios is now working on a new project.

Anything EU related?

And is there a ETA on both Rocktropia and Next Island?

I refuse to even go to the twitter site, so if time to time you could keep updating us here to that would be great. Or the people that ready twitters keep us updated plz :D

Good luck with your Studios and the Pipeline.
NB: I will stay at the end of the Pipline and try to hit a ATH:)

Gratz on the new studio :yay:

Anything EU related?

And is there a ETA on both Rocktropia and Next Island?

of course it is Eu related, we are working on another planet with another Planet partner :) More info about that one will have to come through the proper channels.

Hey ND, I Like Wilshire Blvd better, less bums walking around and the street is alot wider better for parking, lol

Anyways Nice to hear things are moving along, Cheers Mate ;)

Psst... Some of us still read books, too. On paper.

Write one some day? Just an idea.

I dont use twitter.

What is happening with the Space Pirates?

spacepirates.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ND, I Like Wilshire Blvd better, less bums walking around and the street is alot wider better for parking, lol

Anyways Nice to hear things are moving along, Cheers Mate ;)

Since we are gearing to attract the masses, I like the excitement of Hollywood Blvd. the Studio overlooks the kodak theatre and all the Craziness on the Blvd, so when I look out the Window I'm reminded of how far reaching the appeal of what we do must be....

I definately could have picked a better location for parking though :)

I dont use twitter.

What is happening with the Space Pirates?

spacepirates.jpg

Captain NEVERDIE just Hijacked the El Capitain Theatre on Hollywood Blvd.. We're the Damn Pirates!!!!

Hey Man

If I drive that far out there, can you spot me some tickets :)

Status
Back