Selling: Uber and rare items

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I've decided that I just don't have the time available in my life to properly take advantage of my equipment and am going to sell a significant amount of things. I'll be scaling back to using limited items and generally enjoying the time I have in game instead of worrying about the time I'm not.

The following spreadhseet contains my entire inventory but I've highlighted some interesting things on various tabs which include SBs and BOs on some items. The armour sets will be sold whole.

Please take a look and contact me in game to discuss a sale. I'll update the spreadsheet with the various offers I receive.

I'll offer SB on the sala SGA, and the divine., and the tp chip 4.

BO on Salamander Set

Liver, five fingers or one full hand and I will be your slave for one year for the BC-80 ...
Free BUMP for amazing collection ;)

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have 5 offers of BO for the BC-80 now. That being the case, I'm removing the BO and will have an open auction with 130k as SB from here. Sorry for the confusion but I clearly got the price of this item incorrect.

Can you make clear the rules of your auction? When does it end? How much is minimum increase?

Also what TIR is the bc 80 ?

Can you make clear the rules of your auction? When does it end? How much is minimum increase?

Also what TIR is the bc 80 ?
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't expecting this interest. I'm happy to end the auction tonight at 22:00.

The TIR is 129.

Oh yes! I didn’t see that. Sorry. Same applies for the sala too

Spreadsheet updated.
132k for bc-80
3k for sala sga

+3.1k sala sga

I wouldn't have offered buyout if I knew it wasn't buyout - I retract bid, Juan can have it for 3k

Offer of 140k on BC80. Spreadsheet updated

Spreadsheet updated. 141k on BC-80

I would like to offer 110% for the F-213 Costumized

BC-80, 143k offer received

143500 on BC-80

BC-80 now 144k

BC-80 now 144.5k. With agreement of all parties a 5 min cool down was added. Auction ends 22:05 if no more bids

146k on BC-80. Auction ends 22:10

150k on BC-80. Auction ends 22:13

BC-80 sold for TT+150k

Next up UL Perseus (M) set all items over tier 2.74. SB of 50k has been met. Auction ends tomorrow at 22:00 (9th Nov). 5 min cooldown applies on bids after 22:00.

Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted
lets start from +6200

2.6 on Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2, FEN Edition

+6.4 on the adj ml35

Bids noted and spreadsheet updated.

Auction will end on Adj ML-35 and Kaiser-Graf at 22:00 tonight. 5 min cooldown for bids after 22:00.

+6.6 on the adj ml35

Back