Selling: Uber and rare items

BO Received on Kaiser-Graf rifle

SB received on TP chips 1 & 2 and on Divine Intervention chip.

BO received on Imp Resto

Perseus set now 52k. Offer from Jhereg (who asked to be named).

Sounds kind of cheap , when you think that a Supremacy set went for +64k a few months back!!

Last edited:
Sounds kind of cheap , when you think that a Supremacy set went for +64k a few months back!!

Only a few hours to go on the Perseus UL set. TT+52k is the current offer. Auction ends at 22:00 tonight.

I will take the Teleport 4 chip for BO of +600.

I will take the Teleport 4 chip for BO of +600.
There was no buyout or SB when I put my bid in and pmed you, Photon. Just saying...kinda counter productive, but it's fine. Congrats Kaiser.

I bid +40 for the Jester D1 BP kkthx.

nice items !

edit : do you have clothes ?

Last edited:
There was no buyout or SB when I put my bid in and pmed you, Photon. Just saying...kinda counter productive, but it's fine. Congrats Kaiser.

Sorry about this - I've had so many messages that it's been difficult to sift through. I've missed some things for sure. My apologies.

25.000 for Xmass ring 2019 from me
5.000 offer for scale set :sneaky:

All rings are sold already. Thanks for the offer on the scale set - I'll add it to the spreadsheet and if no further advances by tonight it's yours. Please note that all prices are TT+. There's a note at the top of the spreadsheet

I bid +40 for the Jester D1 BP kkthx.

Thanks for the offer. I have a number of people offering a bulk buy of QR100 prints, so am waiting for a resolution to those conversations first.

New high bid on Divine Intervention chip +1650. Spreadsheet updated. Ending tonight.

retracted

Last edited:
Current high bid on ML-35 Adjusted +6700. Ending tonight at 21:00. 5 min cooldown on last min bids.

Has the Devine gone. If not I offer Sb on it as nothing on spreadsheet

I'm not very diligent at keeping this thread up to date. The gorgon set is no longer for sale (I've decided to keep it) and the Divine chip is gone.

I messaged you on pcf and ingame with an offer few days ago ...keen to give you lots of peds please reply :)

I offer 125% on the customized finder

:banghead:does the auction for the customized finder go for 3 months or something?

140% for the customized-213

I offer 145% on the customized finder

140% for the customized-213
I offer 145% on the customized finder

Customized Finder F-213 (L) - Current offer 145%
Thanks for the offers. I'll put an end date of tomorrow night (Thursday 10th) 22:00 UTC. Last second offers will have a 10 minute cool down time added for extra bids.

Customized Finder F-213 (L) - Current offer 145%
Thanks for the offers. I'll put an end date of tomorrow night (Thursday 10th) 22:00 UTC. Last second offers will have a 10 minute cool down time added for extra bids.

Ok, 150% from me

its all yours animal good luck with it mate :cool:

Customized Finder F-213 (L) - SOLD 150%
Winner: TheRock

Meet you in game

Back