uber caldorite

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I didnt get it but this dude did, and after I say "gratz" I just want to point this out: tracker. And let me add LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOL LULZLULZLOFMAOLOMFAOLOLOLO HAHAHAHAHAH WTFWTFTWTFWTFWTF?

R4 1M 31 found a deposit (Caldorite Stone) with a value of 30071 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Really no point in being surprised about it as it has happened before and will for sure happen again in the future. And as it was on FOMA - well everybody can win there no matter the skill. Gratz to him, but yeah, these things don't look good when you have yourself mined your butt off....

Ok. He has 46 Globals and 10 Hofs in Mining. Why shouldnt it be possible for him to get a big uber? :scratch2: And it was amped for sure. Well deserved and big GRATZ

PS: This thread should be moved, cause its not your uber :wtg:

Ok. He has 46 Globals and 10 Hofs in Mining. Why shouldnt it be possible for him to get a big uber? :scratch2: And it was amped for sure. Well deserved and big GRATZ

PS: This thread should be moved, cause its not your uber :wtg:

Ok, Captain Obvious...then move it. And I did gratz him and am happy for him and yes it is good for business if anyone can loot anything, but the fact that you say "well-deserved" makes me wonder about you.

Last edited:
Not sure exactly what the point is, MA has stated that there is no personal loot pool, which is further proved by this. No personal loot pool means it's closer to playing the lottery, and so he won. Big deal. I'm just curious why you put a whining thread in the hof section of the forum.

(And for the record, my highest anything has been 3k, and I deposit on a very regular basis.)

Not sure exactly what the point is, MA has stated that there is no personal loot pool, which is further proved by this. No personal loot pool means it's closer to playing the lottery, and so he won. Big deal. I'm just curious why you put a whining thread in the hof section of the forum.

(And for the record, my highest anything has been 3k, and I deposit on a very regular basis.)

Yeah I put it in the wrong place and I dont know how to move it. But if someone can, please do.

Ok, Captain Obvious...then move it. And I did gratz him and am happy for him and yes it is good for business if anyone can loot anything, but the fact that you say "well-deserved" means I will be quoting you in the "dumbest thing you have heard in EU" thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229261-Dumbest-thing-you-have-heard-in-EU

Maybe i have forgot a ","? Who knows? But now i will become famous? I dont care. But now i will stop off-topic, oh wait, this whole thread is off-topic :wise: But to defend you there is no subforum "Whining" ...

gn8 all & gl

I didnt get it but this dude did, and after I say "gratz" I just want to point this out: tracker. And let me add LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOL LULZLULZLOFMAOLOMFAOLOLOLO HAHAHAHAHAH WTFWTFTWTFWTFWTF?

R4 1M 31 found a deposit (Caldorite Stone) with a value of 30071 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Maybe this little fact passed you by but you can spend years mining unamped or with a lvl2 doing the same amount of drops as someone in the top50 and you will hardly even show on the tracker, i know this because i was doing 10K drops a month with lvl2's and i was just about in the top300 on tracker. The tracker, with some exceptions, is mostly good for showing who gambles on foma/hell with big amps.
Do you do 10k drops a month? :)

--mods note--
Moved to mining section, since you can't post others people's stuff in achievement section.
--/mods note--

I didnt get it but this dude did,
Sorry to see someone who gets jealous of other people's success:(

Yes, it was unamped. Yes I did dump my old avatar (terminated account).

Yes a lot of people do know me, and know I always mined CND/FOMA a lot.

Pics speak for me (BTW level 21,5 in prospecting):

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/9/2/6/semamp.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/3/9/2/6/30k.jpg

Gratz. :)

hello

I completely agree, the 1M (Raimei) is in my soc, he mine in FOMA other and other again is normal that has been entitled to this ubber, I am very happy for him, congratulations AMIGO :yay:

(Sorry my english)

--mods note--
Moved to mining section, since you can't post others people's stuff in achievement section.
--/mods note--

Sorry to see someone who gets jealous of other people's success:(

Gratz. :)

Back