Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
WTS or Rent out

Level 7 amplifier UL
Terramaster 3 Goldrush Tier 9.9
Modified refiner
- Most eco refiner in the game. Only one available.
Improved excavator Tier 1.9 - Most eco exca in the game and very fast.
Christmas ring 2016 - Incredible mining/utility/defensive ring. Constant 15% skill boost for all mining related skills, 25% more rare mining finds (SOOTO's), 15% reload, 200% regen, 25% runspeed and more: Christmas Ring 2016 wiki

Incredible setup better suited for someone that has more time than me to spend in the game. In EU profits come from all those small percentages and peds saved, and nothing does that better than this setup while still being able to cycle big amounts.

Buyout: 200.000 for set. I'd rather not sell parts separately unless price is vgood.

Edit: Set is now rented out for August or until whole set sells.

Last edited:
You guys dont know how wrong you are. EU isn't good for me, it takes over. It affects family and my career in online poker.
I have been very lucky with 99% tt returns over 200k cycle since returning to the game. No doubt running over EV.

So its basically the opposite of what you are saying. I had a better run than expected but need to prioritize in life.

Reactions: Jas
if it is "99%" , the smart thing to do is Rent the gear out , you at least making a passive income

Nono, Im not saying 99% is what to expect, I must have been very lucky. Just refuting the comments suggesting that I had a bad experience with the gear and thats why I wanted to sell it.
And its actually rented out through August now, unless ofcourse the whole set sells.

This isn’t a venue for discussing TT returns, so I won’t indulge in other comments other than the to say it is more than possible to get 99% long-term TT. I’m at 97% long-term on a new run even.

There’s nothing out of line with the OP‘s claim. Part of it is equipment, part of it is experience/RL skill.

GL, nice set!

Back