uber?? scammer on the role.. watch out guys

Bartoke

Alpha
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Bart Barto Fine
ok, nothing much to say bout this dude.. he joined our society bout 3 months ago, weemed to be a nice guy and then he went offline (prolly after scamming someone) untill yesterday.. then chitchatted bout what he been doing etcetc..

now, we've got 2 great socleaders.. Runt & her husband Paul, they help starters a lot and help out socmembers even more. We had a sochunt today etcetc was big fun think at that moment one of our socmembers (travis berz byers) asked for a gun, Paul borrowed him a ff 2200M

Today he asked it back, the dude said he gave it to another socmember to give it back to him (not true btw) , then he left the soc..

It's quite obvious to us this was a typical scam..

But then someone from our soc put in his name on google and found out that he had been scamming more ppl for ALOT of money, talking bout 1000's of $.

(type in his name on google & check third link, it's bout computerparts & stuff)

Now what I'm thinking of this is that we are dealing with a pro scammer.. maybe even one doing it for a living

I wonder what u guys think about it, if I should send a support to mindark (unless it's useless)

IMO this guy is a big threat to all players ingame & outgame => WATCH OUT PLS !!!

Bartoke;574096= said:
I wonder what u guys think about it, if I should send a support to mindark (unless it's useless)

Of course!!!

lol hes noob he dont know how to scam if for a ff 2200m o_0

Every little helps ;)

But i think it would be more obvious that he took that rather than come right out and say, can i have a shot of your MM or IMKII and risk looking obvious :p

Send a support a.s.a.p with all the info you have on him, including the google information.
And pass my sympathys on to the rest of your soc for getting caught in a scam, mainly to the person directly affected.

Are you saying that this chap is a Noob because all he managed to scam is a ff 2200M??

And you are laughing about it?? Are you more experienced at scamming bigger stuff??

Sorry, this is what your statement implies to me.

In my eyes there is no difference between scamming a set of Pixie or a set of Shadow. ALL scamming is bad. If I lost something worth +100 peds, it would seriously affect me peds wise, not to mention the greater evil that is loss off trust etc.

Grow up.

And sorry to hear this Bartoke and Hunters Extreme :(

Ok, I want to correct some of Barto's first post.....He's almost got it right.

Berz was a disciple of mine over 1.5 yrs ago. He left the game, then returned about 3-5 months ago, and joined HE.

He played pretty active for a while, then disappeared. During that active time, he borrowed Paul's FF. We don't normally share items in soc, it's not a common occurance, but Paul did loan him the gun and wasn't even upset when Berz disappeared again, we knew he'd be back.

So anyways, a few days ago, he shows back up, and as soon as he did, we asked for the gun back. He sounded surprised and said that he gave it to someone before he left, said he gave away all his items, and made sure he gave Paul's gun to a soc mate. With that info, we knew something was up, because there are NO members of Hunters Extreme that would decide to keep the gun instead of returning it. "True" HE members aren't like that, and I know it.

So, then he told Paul that he would replace the gun. Paul told him he wouldn't be able to find it, so just get him this other gun instead, which is worth the same amount. Berz said he'd do it, then stopped replying to me about it and just strung paul along for 3 days, saying he had a friend who had one he was going to buy. This obivously never happened.

Anyways, last night, we were doing a quick soc hunt, and something happened, and Berz left HE. I had no warning that anything was wrong, still don't really know why he left, but it's prolly best at this point, because HE does NOT tolerate scamming, and this sure looks like it's becoming that.

Paul is still hoping that berz will contact him and make things right, but as of this moment, Berz is not replying to PM when he's ingame, so we have to assume it's not going to happen.

As for Berz being a noob, he's not really, he knows the game enough to know what he is doing. I've just got home from work, so I'm looking at the google thing now.

It's unfortunate that things like this happen, and also unfortunate that nothing will be done to get items that are lost back, no matter how valuable.

Hopefully this can all be resolved within the next few days.

Runt

Very sad this had to happen...

It has been said hundred times before, but i'll say it again:
Don't lend out stuff without collatoral unless you know the person IRL.

It won't help you getting the rifle back, but hopefully prevents other ppl from making the same mistake.

Im so angry that i have no words left. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The variety of people who can be met in this game is so vast, that u must be an idiot when dealing them the way BERZ has. one day one of em may find the right door. :sniper:

Sorry to hear about your loss HE. I didn't know about this but I was just playing in the ring with Berz last night :mad: I believe he was using a VAT 100 at the time.

You guys have been so good to TLC Slayer. He just goes on and on about how nice you both are. Hope this guy Berz is brought to justice somehow.

Very sad this had to happen...

It has been said hundred times before, but i'll say it again:
Don't lend out stuff without collatoral unless you know the person IRL.

True and not true. We all have to start trusting each other again. For myself (with not so many items of that much value) I would give any soc member which is in soc for more than 3 months or a well known person in public, any item/armor/weapon I have. If he/she offers collateral, fine. If not: see what happens. Sad that so many of us be in the same soc for many months and many of us still don't trust each other.

I know of Septimus the Collector Drake and his disciple 1 year ago, which he didnt knew in RL and he gave him his set of Paradox to wear. This means Septimus just trusted a person he doesnt know and that could just run off and scam him worth 7k PED at least. This behaviour is what will lead to friendship ingame and shows there can be trusted, even with items worth a little fortune.

I know it's not easy, but it has to start somehow, somewhen, somewhere - maybe with the soc m8 of your choice :)

I would give any soc member which is in soc for more than 3 months or a well known person in public, any item/armor/weapon I have. If he/she offers collateral, fine. If not: see what happens.

Well, i ain't gonna "see what happens" if i lend out equipment worth more than 10k ped...
I only do that if i can visit the person IRL or get collatoral.

I know there are exceptions and i also lend out stuff to people in my soc without collatoral.
But if you want to be 100% sure you don't get scammed, you shouldnt do that.

But if you want to be 100% sure you don't get scammed, you shouldnt do that.

100% agreement, you got my point though I hope :)

Are you saying that this chap is a Noob because all he managed to scam is a ff 2200M??

And you are laughing about it?? Are you more experienced at scamming bigger stuff??

Sorry, this is what your statement implies to me.

In my eyes there is no difference between scamming a set of Pixie or a set of Shadow. ALL scamming is bad. If I lost something worth +100 peds, it would seriously affect me peds wise, not to mention the greater evil that is loss off trust etc.

Grow up.

And sorry to hear this Bartoke and Hunters Extreme :(

exacly peeps ff is a good weapon anything scammed is bad even if its pixie like u say lol i wouldnt find it funny if my armor was scammed

i managed to get some words of Berz through pm..

(pls don't notice anything bout me huntin in pixie pls!! :silly2: i was wearing electric plates to kill bristle :f !! )

& thx for the nice replys guys

I would never lend out itemz to anyone else then fire or musk (cuz i know em irl) without collateral but in this case paul & runt knew the guy for so long & trusted him.

Anyway.. support send to MA.. waitin for reply :)

i managed to get some words of Berz through pm..

(pls don't notice anything bout me huntin in pixie pls!! :silly2: i was wearing electric plates to kill bristle :f !! )

& thx for the nice replys guys

I would never lend out itemz to anyone else then fire or musk (cuz i know em irl) without collateral but in this case paul & runt knew the guy for so long & trusted him.

Anyway.. support send to MA.. waitin for reply :)

hmmm $20 still money not everyone has big CC balance anyway hope he gets sorted by MA

Talked to him in pm few mins ago, tried to be nice against him, else he would just say some crap like he did against barto...one moment he said he didn't do those things from google and the other moment he said it happened long ago when he was 17 etc blabla bullshit

First i lost my adj v1 (prolly not because of scamming, but she just dissapeared and i'm really afraid something happend to her irl) (oh and i always ask collateral but for once i didn't, and right then she dissapeared :|)and now Paul that got scammed pffff

berzscammer.jpg

Then he locked me (i suppose he meant ignore)

> he chatted me again

saying something about making an advertisement with all of HE members (and now including me because i chatted him)

then he went on about "i have guns you cant afford" (*cough* ^^)
i asked him to scan me :p
-> "scan my pedcard retard" etc

more flames etc:)

then he went on about "the proof" o_O

oh well

Well let me be clear... Scamming is BAD, really I feel the same way...

However i do need to give some words of advice... I've been talking to noobs/beginners and mentors for my Charity Program for a LONG time now...
I've talked to over 100 noobs i think and NOT ONE OF THEM has scammed me, some even returned their stuff and showed me their gratitude but didn't want to accept (check Charity Shop thread for more info).

So it's not because this guy is noobish that all noobs may be scammers, on the contrary, i personally think that more experienced players are more likely to become scammers since it's of more interest to them to scam, they can use the money in a 'better' way...

Greetz

Ok...

Well Now that you seem to get all your differnt accounts of this out. I figured Id tell the truth on what really happend. Having a bad reputation from something in ones past doesnt help much, but i have learned telling the truth is the right thing to do and im really sickend by the actions of this soc. Part of the reasoning behind leaving the soc is because it has changed greatly then what it was. Which was fun, exciting ect... Now its boring, noone knows each other and its not even worth playing in a soc. The other night runt was complaining about us saying things so taht was it for me. As far as that gun of "pauls" i returned that b4 i left.. I gave away all my items to users within the soc, including a pet i bought from some girl that was close to the soc ( got scammed for 100ped ) when it was worth nothing. and the level of the pet was @ minimum. Pauls gun was returned. I had offered to pay for the gun when i was in the soc, because i do things for the soc when i am in it. For example, i would hide PED in fort fury for a game for the soc, or give away items randomly... Funny i dont see any posts about that... Or how F1re acts so immaturly, if i was in his soc, id be ashamed. I dont need to take screen shots of the messages i have recieved from memebrs in this soc as they kno who they are and what they have said, and my Goal, isnt like HE's is. I dont intent to make HE look Bad or talk crap about HE. My goal is only for the truth to be out. And for them to make a forum post calling me a scammer, well that just doesnt cut it for me, thats pretty shitty. I hope oneday youll realize other things then u think i scam. the FF watever was like 400 PED.... I deposit money all the time, i have no need to scam a gun. Not to mention if i was going to scam why would i waste my time and reputation over a crappy gun? Im a new player, skill wise, and im not sure why that matters..... I guess when your new your automaticlly a bad person, and if anyone says u do something everyone automatically beleives it cause the person accused is a newb. The end result of all this was immature acts by HE and all of its members, and its seems like I was right by when i say the Soc has changed. I will take from this a big lesson to never borrow anything from anyone, especially when they can change from being a great group of individuals to play with, into a group of wolves, hungry for a gun worth nothing that i had no negative intentions with. Good luck HE and i hope you do great in the future, and thank you for all the negative comments you have left, showing everyone how HE really is.

nice try for dramatic answer. but the bloody gun (or the peds) is still nowhere to be seen.

well here it is then. HEs honour is tested by berz the petty scammer. I hope that HE is well known enought to pass this test.

Thanks for all the replies from everyone.

Berz:

Please re-read what I said, I never called you a scammer, and paul has never called you a scammer. Everything was going fine, even after you said you gave the gun to someone in soc. I can't say whether I believe that or not...BUT...I can say that I can think of no one in HE who would not have given Paul his gun back. Either way, you said many times you would take care of it, then you stopped replying.

For the record::: I'm not saying Paul was scammed, Paul isn't even saying that. We just want the gun or the equivalent back and everything will be fine.
There's no need for this all to go any further, as the only person who can fix it is Berz.

We all know better than to loan items.....this can happen and does all the time. Unfortunately, it's part of the game. I trust my soc mates, and they know I do, but we don't normally "lend" items, that's not a trust thing, that's simply protecting our investments. There is no Rule in HE about lending items, what happens between 2 people is between them.

Berz, I'm sorry to see all this happen, it could have went so much better. But saying that we've shown "everyone how HE really is"??? You might want to read on this forum a little more before saying things like that.

HE is not an uber soc, and we aren't necessarily "well-known", but if you think that your post here is going to change the way the community-at-large views HE, you are mistaken.

The thing is, we are a modest soc, made up of good people who like to hunt and hang out. We don't brag (except for FoF stuff), we don't show off or make a big deal of ourselves. But we've been around almost 2 years, and we are sticking around. You're comments won't hurt or help us.
I'm sorry to sound like that, but as the Leader of Hunters Extreme, I have to say that I am not doing damage control for our soc right now, I see no need to.

We can still resolve this privately Berz, the best thing you can do for your own reputation is answer PMs, or contact us, you know how to, I would be glad to post here that all is resolved. If you want to prove you aren't a scammer, just do the right thing and contact us and let's get it finished with. If that happens, I'll be happy to contact MA myself and let them know that you have fixed the situation. I have not written support, and I don't plan to, neither does Paul, as he knows he gave you the gun, and MA will do nothing to get it back.

The EU community is what makes the game what it is, that's also the reason why you have lost any chance of having a good rep in the game, as of right now. You can fix it, it's really easy to do.

Sorry for the long post, I'm gonna go look at the new VU now lol. I've not even been ingame yet.

Hugz Ya'll!

Or how F1re acts so immaturly, if i was in his soc, id be ashamed. I dont need to take screen shots of the messages i have recieved from memebrs in this soc as they kno who they are and what they have said, and my Goal, isnt like HE's is. I dont intent to make HE look Bad or talk crap about HE. My goal is only for the truth to be out. And for them to make a forum post calling me a scammer, well that just doesnt cut it for me, thats pretty shitty. I hope oneday youll realize other things then u think i scam. the FF watever was like 400 PED.... I deposit money all the time, i have no need to scam a gun. Not to mention if i was going to scam why would i waste my time and reputation over a crappy gun?

Funny, I didn't condemn you to a scammer from first sight, I approached you in twin to see what the deal was, BUT your reaction was what convinced me that you had bad intentions.

I chat you, I say "hi", and after you reply "Where's paul's gun?"
I didnt see anything wrong with that, besides being very direct in asking where his gun was.

Your reply was this: "ROFL", and "Goodbye cutiepie"
After this you mentioned that I was "Locked."

Tell me how this looks to a person who wants to find out if you are a scammer or not? This would make you *seem* very guilty would it not?

But what really convinced me was the fact that you chatted me again, and began talking about how RICH you really are! And how you were going to make HE look bad on Advertisements!

My conclusion: SCAMMER, I had no problem in announcing this in twin peaks, even if I succeeded in stopping 1 pilot from not taking you to CND (like you were asking for) I think my time was well spent.

Why I took a screenshot? It was you who was going on about "proof" that you scammed Paul or not, well I took a screenshot to get some proof.

I trust Runt and Paul enough to not trust you when they say so, but I gave you a chance, you didn't take it.
You even managed to start flaming me and threatening to ruin my "reputation" lol. I'm sure people who know me wouldn't judge me on an advertisement from a person who has been barely active, 100% unknown except for this little post AND someone who is supposed to be a scammer in another game too!

I trust Runt and Paul enough to not trust you when they say so, but I gave you a chance, you didn't take it.

LOL, Just for the record, neither myself OR Paul ever told Fire not to trust Berz.....but, as fire is formally HE, word go to him that there was a problem.

I have spoken to Berz ingame, and he has told me he has no intention of doing anything about this. It's overwith then, and what's done is done.

I could have been so much easier than it has turned out to be.

It sucks for Berz, cause he's now lost his rep, which he says he doesnt care about, but Rep is everything in this game.

I am a positive person, and I hope that one day it can be resolved between adults.

If not, well, that happens.

LOL, Just for the record, neither myself OR Paul ever told Fire not to trust Berz.....but, as fire is formally HE, word go to him that there was a problem.

No one said anything to me ingame, I just saw this thread yesterday, I saw a "BERZ" in twin, and I first pm'ed myst (who was the only one online at the time, later on tek but didnt pm him) to see if anything changed.

Myst was clueless as usual ( ;) ) so I approached Berz on my own after checking EF again to be sure it was the same person.

We've tried quite a lot to solve this in private messages.. but when all members get ignored it's looking like u scammed Paul to us.

When we did get into a conversation with you all we heared where bad things or u saying u did things and later u deny that u did those things, we also don't believe that u gave the items to a socmember at all (not to say a thing bout the scam on other ppl on that other forum), next to that u say the soc wasn't like it used to be, it's booring now, jeez u been back online for 1 freakin day how the hell can u know bullshittalker..

Since u won't solve this, all u can do is hurt the soc's repu, altho I wonder if anyone will believe you.

For me this is over, it's reported that he scammed us, the community knows, there isn't a solution

EDIT: and fire can be a nice guy.. every once in a while when he got an uber!! ;)

Last edited:
:confused:
Myst was clueless as usual ( ;) ) so I approached Berz on my own after checking EF again to be sure it was the same person.
errrrr yea :scratch2: .....thanks for that F1r3, I'm all clued up now :ahh:

Well I have nothing to add to this really, as F1r3 kindly pointed out, I didnt know about this untill last night and the PM's between me and Berz was the same as F1r3's.....just stuff about trying to ruin HE's rep with ad's and generally what a bad bunch we all are :laugh:

We're a great soc really with good, honest members! and every soc will suffer the occasional bad egg :)

Horse is almost dead, but WTH...one more wack....

Who is the soc m8 he gave the gun to? :cool:

Back