Uber trox at CND

cstarr

Provider
Society
NOS
Constarr Cstarr Griffin
Started out with bad mining trox seemed to be very hungry.They just never stoped coming at us.Somebody really needs to feed them. After about 15 we got this reward.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz!! Nice loot t:) no fun items but still :)

Btw isnt uber 1500 ped? ;)

Grats!!

Tyra said:
Gratz!! Nice loot t:) no fun items but still :)

Btw isnt uber 1500 ped? ;)

Ubers are defined in different ways. Earlier on the ubers were 1k+. But, that was in the time when 1k+ loots were a bit rare.
Now I would concider calling "uberloots" 5k+ or something since the 1-3k loots are handed out daily to different kinds of players.

Just a thought :)

Misery guts ;)
If people want to post their 1k hofs in here then I say let them. It doesn't hurt anyone.
Never have I looked at the uber ssection and become upset because someone has posted a 1k hof. It simply isn't worth getting yourself all angry over.

GRATZ CSTARR ON YOUR UBER :tongue2:

Gratz, it's a nice atrox :handjob:

Lady Mercury said:
Grats!!

Ubers are defined in different ways. Earlier on the ubers were 1k+. But, that was in the time when 1k+ loots were a bit rare.
Now I would concider calling "uberloots" 5k+ or something since the 1-3k loots are handed out daily to different kinds of players.

Just a thought :)

crap, must be getting old...i still consider 750+ pretty uber lol

Uber gratz.....and to the few who dispute the idea that a 1k loot isnt uber, well, when you get yours, just post it as a global ;)

I find nothing wrong with posting 1k hofs as uber loots for the time being.

I think the only way would say they not ubers anymore , would be to have MB or another mob change the requirements of what they deem to be uber or not.

As of right now I think its 1k? If that is the case then your posting in the right spot :)

oh before I forget an huge congrats to you :)

1022 atrox loot is indeed uber. Give the man a break. Just jealous people.

Gratz

Keep on the good work :D

I love those troxies :silly2:
Congratz :)

CONGRATS ON YOUR UBER LOOT!!! Don't let anyone rain on your parade. You should be proud of how far you have come. Good Luck to you!!! :thumbup:

Back