Discovery: Ufo l

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
print_screen_2014-04-03_19-57-49.jpg
Here are the pic's from the UFO that was discovered today.

I am so excited...

The ufo hadn't loaded in the loot window yet (but the UL snub nose did :D)

Sorry if i missed pm's...we were killing another one right away...was too hectic.

print_screen_2014-04-03_18-26-30.jpg

Also, a second UL King Kong Tommy Gun was looted today, so mine is not unique anymore, but that's ok :) It was looted by a good guy.

print_screen_2014-04-03_19-8-27.jpg
print_screen_2014-04-03_19-8-30.jpg
print_screen_2014-04-03_19-8-32.jpg

Will be putting it on caly auction today after i fly around for about 5 more hours
BTW, it does NOT decay with use like some other stuff like the broom, decayed from damage (I was too excited and spawned it forgetting the next Kong we were killing does AoE)
I LOVE KONG!

Last edited:
Dang! thats awsome....
How many people will it hold?
Can you attach a thruster or other attachments?

Dang! thats awsome....
How many people will it hold?
Can you attach a thruster or other attachments?

4 people, but no guns, although you have to add them to gunner seat to give them permission to enter vehicle.

That is cool! Are Alien body suits available?

dude that is so cool! I saw the discovery in game and was like ... no way I bet you can ride that thing. LOL

that was care of the formula I presume?

Grats, glad to see you got some payback for all the terrible Kongs. :yay:

Grats, glad to see you got some payback for all the terrible Kongs. :yay:

yeah i have been there for 40 at least, and missed the 2 other multiplied ones...this one was multiplied a bit, I also got like 460 ped of adrenal.

But I did loot the UL Tommy, on like the 15th one I was at.

But other than that, yeah, all 40 were pretty much pure loss. Some lost only a little, but most were between 100-400 ped losses usually.

but the 2 UL guns i got so far covered that expense.

hahha....someone will pay a pretty penny for that I am sure ...if you can manage to let go of it :)

Gratz Taco and I have a confession.

I..........shot a..

umm..

...one of those little

umm....tab tabs

Storm

hahha....someone will pay a pretty penny for that I am sure ...if you can manage to let go of it :)

Gratz Taco and I have a confession.

I..........shot a..

umm..

...one of those little

umm....tab tabs

Storm

NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

omgomgomgomg.

So that's where I left it!!:eyecrazy:
Gratz!;)

By the way, I don't know how that stuff got in the trunk. It's not mine..... I swear! :silly2:

Dang, seems my snub nose isn´t unique aswell then..!

On the other hand glad more people can have more fun with the awesome-looking RT guns! :cool:

As a vivid 'The X-files' enthusiast I'll be sure to keep tabs and pay what's needed for that UFO! :rolleyes:

Gratz aswell Taco! :yay:

Last edited:
gz mate. fairly sure i got the discovery on the snub nose. has stupid high tier rates but havnt bothered to use

Gratz ! Really Cool :)

And Gratz to ND, to think to drop such vehicle in the game, cool creativity ! :thumbup:

gz mate. fairly sure i got the discovery on the snub nose. has stupid high tier rates but havnt bothered to use

Yeah that might be true.

I've got all the tier HoFs on the snub nose (besides T1)-
and it's currently tier 5.
So I always thought I was the only owner of one, as it had never been sold on auction and on the only PCF-auction once, were I bought it. :laugh:

GZ. nice one... i want that too !!!! (did bid already... lol)

Massive GZ on this unusual item, I saw all the interest in the trade channel as it happened

Umm not to rain on your parade....

But isn't like the year 29xx....doesn't such a primitive transportation seem like something people in the future wouldn't even considered more interesting than the Wright Brothers plane in the smithsonian?

I mean geez. MA sure is stretching the limits on imagination.
Let's hope the Plan 9 Planet Partner is up for grabs next.

Gratz. Wonder how long it'll take for Rockstar Games to sue Neverdie Studios? ;)

Gratz ! Really Cool :)

And Gratz to ND, to think to drop such vehicle in the game, cool creativity ! :thumbup:

I agree! Daniel was there when it happened, and I let him fly it, since they created it. Here is a video Trace did of its first flight. Unfortunately it was night-time there so the colors aren't that good :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI0bvWU1qSU

Back