Suggestion: UI Resolution scaling

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

Could you please implement UI resolution scaling? The game text and most of the UI are unusable in 4k resolutions unless you use a magnifying glass like grampa. Our only option right now is to change the chat text size, which is great but not enough.

We are reaching the point with current hardware where this game is totally playable in 4K resolutions (or higher), it's a shame we can't due only to poor UI scaling.

Thank you.

PS: Give us the option to disable scaling too (before anyone complains...).

PS2: I'm aware that this has been suggested before.

UI defiantly need some attention! It's the first thing a new player notices as looking bad (from my experience of showing the game to coworkers and friends). If these take a lot of time maybe breaking it to small but constant updates would be better than waiting for time and resources to do a big overhaul. Scaling could be a big plus, I agree. People still play on 1024 but they also play on 4k...
+1

Yeah, a general UI redesign would be very good for the game. I tried to get a friend to play and the first thing he complained about was the UI: "Why is every window different from the others?" (one is red, others blue, then the grey ones, then the transparent black ones, and all different in design and function....).

Consistency it's very important in UX, and EU has none :)

Man I would love add-ons like ESO or Wow. To customise how your own UI looks

If they put some attention to GUI, they could also make it possible to have a split window in every
category that where attachments and enhacers can be used, e.g so we can scroll among plates but see
armor we are about to use at the same time. ;)

Allow me to give this thread a little bump, since there has been confirmation that a new unified UI is in the works and could land as soon as Q1 2021.

I hope proper scaling is on the feature list ;)

Thanks.

Back