UK Entropia RL meet - Register your interest

sounds good

Always up for a party though since I have now been to meet ups in Sweden, Liverpool, Amsterdam, London (twice) I think it is time to have one in Edinburgh!!! at least then I can stay at my wee bro's place and not have to spend the whole day getting there.

Leeds is close enough, you could probably count me in on that one :)

Only thing is, make sure that the place is not too loud. Lots of peeps may want to chat and moan about poor loot and thumping music don't help....

Deffo, and clean, jesus some places..

Maybe we can close the the pub, like the oil rig :D

yeah... lets do it.... just got in from a night out with people who don't even know what a PC is nevrmind an EU account....

Leeds it is :) peeps should post up how soon they want it, I'm thinking maybe end of this month ?

It's going to be another 'bloke' night...isn't it :(

yeah... lets do it.... just got in from a night out with people who don't even know what a PC is nevrmind an EU account....

Leeds it is :) peeps should post up how soon they want it, I'm thinking maybe end of this month ?

Let's do it :)

I think the end of this month is too soon, if people are travelling and booking hotels and stuff then they might need more time. Maybe middle or end of November would be better?

It's going to be another 'bloke' night...isn't it :(

Nah, I will personally make sure that halfs of bitter shandy in a ladies glass are available.

I'll even buy you one Chimp :D

...I'll even buy you one Chimp :D

Cool...I make that a bottle of JD (possibly sans straw)...a pint and a shandy.

Keep them coming...I have the first 30 minutes tied up so far.

Still looking for a floor to crash on (will accept sleeping bag and park bench).

A Birmingham meet up would suit me. Probably wouldn't be able to do a Leeds one. That said, I almost did the Bristol one at the last minute so you never know.

The video doesn't really show my home city in all its glory. The shot of the temperary public walkway put up while they rebuilt the Bull Ring some five years ago seems prominent.

(Sorry for that last paragraph - It irritates me when a video maker who's probably never been to Birmingham has a pop at it).

sounds like a good event...

I'd go but can't as i have given up drinking alltogether (can't be a drunk and a gambler at same time). Something like a nice restaurant would be ok with me but then again i am choosy about what i eat and the place :)

Have fun...maybe another time i'll join you .

'Ace

ps I'm also in Yorkshire

:holyshit:

wtf is a 'wet chip'? :eek:

Dunno, All i know is Hot Chip.

Leeds is cool with me, Just make sure to give dates waay in advance so I know when to hop on my magic carpet:)
I'd go but can't as i have given up drinking alltogether

Its not like everybody entropia players get shitfaced, U can have fun without drinkin! Not a good reason not to come! :p

Reactions: Pip
In Sweden we went bowling, idea was first to play laserdoom... but yeah, don't have to be any big really. We also played Pool... which I didn't attend so donno how that was. Bowling was fun though.

In Sweden we went bowling, idea was first to play laserdoom... but yeah, don't have to be any big really. We also played Pool... which I didn't attend so donno how that was. Bowling was fun though.

a bit far for me but sounds like something i'd go to :)

ow my head.... I think I drunk a whole Entropia Meets worth of JD last night :(

Anymore ideas or interest before I catch up with Oleg and start organising ?

Interested, but not sure. Kinda depends on how much work I've got to do later on this year and when things get dumped on me. So chances are it'll be a last minute yes/no :/

Don't really mind where it takes place. Although Manchester would be nice and convenient hehe ;)

looks like it could be end of November time, and also Arokh, Leeds isnt too far from Manchester so would be all good :)

I didnt realise how many people lived in Yorkshire :D

sounds cool.

Not sure whether I can make this one but who knows :p

Not to bothered on the location really, leeds, london,birmingham, newcastle anywhere really (although if its brum I wouldnt have to pay for a hotel! ;P)

I'll watch this

Rip

Just waiting for Oleg to get back to me then I'll put up official post in Events Section and link here ;)

Back