UK RL Meet November 2008

Make sure the pictures are posted and say where you went in Leeds :p Unfortunately at uni atm so not able to get back to leeds :p Sorry!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

I have just snapped the rear suspension/wishbone thingy on the car :( So I have no idea how we we will get there :dunno: But we will find a way :)

Not long to go now, how many sleeps?

I have just snapped the rear suspension/wishbone thingy on the car :( So I have no idea how we we will get there :dunno: But we will find a way :)

In exactly 2 weeks from now I will be on my way to the venue to soundcheck.

So, um, a few sleeps, depends how often you sleep and when you count up to :)

Ok, any guys from the South to organise something like this here? So'ton maybe? I think we have some nice pubs here to use them and get properly wasted with few pints ;P Or Bournemouth... Or Portsmouth... I promise I'll help with organisation...

Would love to go to Leeds, unfortunately I have to be at work :(

Bleh, I'll send my private helicopter if it comes down to it :laugh:

ok ok not helpful I know. I hope you can fix it thought or find somebody elses car.

~Tracer

Jam

RE: your manc pic

Did you do yourself a Lemme mate ? Top fuckin drawer !

Ok, any guys from the South to organise something like this here?
maybe there will be another London meet in March/April???? If so thats definately worth you travelling up to, loads of people went the last 2 years.

Let me know if you require the Stinkymobile to head up to leeds via your house;) Bloody long way round:laugh:

NOT LONG! NOT LONG! NOT LONG!:wtg:
Stinky:yay:

If...and I say if I decide to come, I want it clear that I will hold everyone's car-keys*.

*hotel keys and wallets are optional

If...and I say if I decide to come, I want it clear that I will hold everyone's car-keys*.

I was thinking more put car keys in a bowl and let the girls choose a set each lmao...

Just kiddin, my girly would cut my balls off, I've been told.... lol

uhm, Can all those Attending post up here the day and rough time as to when they are likely to turn up ?

Cheeeeers

Woodger x

Lily and i will be arriving Saturday, late morning so will be around from lunchtime onwards, departing lunchtime Sunday after visiting the German market.

Lily and i will be arriving Saturday, late morning so will be around from lunchtime onwards, departing lunchtime Sunday after visiting the German market.

oooh forgot about the German market.... i might do a bit of Xmas shopping

maybe there will be another London meet in March/April???? If so thats definately worth you travelling up to, loads of people went the last 2 years.

Yeah, London is some idea. Wanted to go for the last one there, but couldn't, maybe this time :)

uhm, Can all those Attending post up here the day and rough time as to when they are likely to turn up ?

Cheeeeers

Woodger x

And whether you are coming for Sunday dinner :)

Im on for sunday dinner mate ;)

did u get ma msg about Friday ?

I'll be arriving saturday morning in time for pubs opening 10-11 dumping car at hotel then going to the pub , prolly return to hotel at 4-5 , check in, grab something to eat and have a kip, then back out at 7 for more drinking and prize giving n stuff.

Don't think i'll make sunday dinner, i'll be heading back at 12 to get back and prepared for Champions League!

Jamhot

Sorry, lily and i will not make sunday lunch, granny will have had the kids for loooooong enough by the time we get back:D

Me n Lamplite arrivin Friday Im goin bk sunday got a Kid Rock concert in "that London" Sunday night -gonna b a busy weekend lol-Btw we still need a venue for Friday night........................:wtg:

RC and Safara.
Should be arriving on Saturday about lunchtime.
Leaving about lunchtime (Or when sober enough :D ) on Sunday.
Sorry not staying for Sunday lunch.

Zammy will be there for friday pm. no clue as to my timing cause i've gone and done it again and haven't looked at train times or google-mapped meeting locations at all.

not that i need an excuse, but in my defence i'ma student :wise:

only 9 days to go...yeehaw!!

can't wait !!!!!! :laugh: :yay: :wtg: :D

lily :grouphug:

yup, me and Jam we're having a chat about it yesterday

I'm bringing my Racer shades ;)

I'll turn up friday night at whatever time everybody is meeting, don't live that far away so can be there pretty quickly. Be there saturday and sunday for lunch too.

Oh and not long to go! :D

~Tracer

OK, time for a decision.

On Friday night we will be meeting at:

Carpe Diem
http://www.carpediemleeds.co.uk
Calverley Street, LS1 3ED
Streetmap

It's on the corner of Millennium Square, so very close to the Saturday pubs to keep things easy. It's hidden away down some steps but it should be easy enough to find. If there's anyone who has trouble with steps there is an alternative entrance.

Food is available there but we'll play it by ear depending on what people want to do.

I should be there from around 7, possibly earlier if I can get out of work earlier.

Keep my number handy in case you can't find us :)

Last edited:
there is an alternative entrance

hmm the entrance for alternatives...ahhhhhh yes, i fondly remember the days of having to use the 'other entrance' and NO! i don't mean it that way either:laugh:

Urm.....does the Vic on Sat night do food? and does it do it on a sat night? :D

So sooooooon, yet another week and a bit to go.....

Yes, the Vic serves food till 10. Typical pub-meal type stuff I think.

yup, me and Jam we're having a chat about it yesterday

I'm bringing my Racer shades ;)

I lost mine at the Motorhead gig :(

Jamhot

should be arriving 2-3 pm on friday with XXwandererxx

should be arriving 2-3 pm on friday with XXwandererxx

You mean someone is going to actually let you out of your bottle? :eek: Be careful he is a bad genie!! :laugh:

Bump for the Leeds meet! Theres still time to get your butts to Leeds people and meet some of your fellow entropians and maybe win some goodies!

If anyone who's going wants to text me their number along with their ava name that would be good - my brand new JamhotLine numbers on my sig! ;)

All the best,

Jamhot

Back