Ukash depo problem

Westy

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Buster Westy Westmoreland
So on the 3rd of Dec I tried to depo with Ukash. Deposit fails. Logged support.

Tried many times since and got a mate to try the same code and it failed too. (no my last name is not Assange:yay:).

Get this 'internal error' message.

So 12-13 days later and I'm adding to support case for an update as there is still no news:(.

Any others having problems. BTW according to Ukash the voucher is OK. Maybe I should put it in another game (hint to MA or PC or whoever to fix it:eyecrazy:)

Stating the obvious here but no ped no play. Its not big bickie's here, but hey fix your income streams a bit quicker please.:banghead:

hm I have no problems with Ukash at least :dunno:

Had this problem some days ago...it didnt works ingame....but on the website it works pretty fine ...maybe you give it a try.....

I used the paynova method IDEAL instend PEDS on your acount wel it Now Wensday stil havent recieved my peds i did a support whit every info provided even got a support back YOUR PEDS SHOULD BE ON YOUR INGAME ACOUNT WEL NOTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Had this problem some days ago...it didnt works ingame....but on the website it works pretty fine ...maybe you give it a try.....

Yeah tried this too. Fails too.

My next step based on it working for nighthawk is to get another voucher and try it. If it works i'll combine my dodgy one with another or split it. I'm not splitting it yet because I provided the info to MA for support. But I figure they had enuf time already.

Well just to highlight how long these problems take to fix. ITS STILL NOT FIXED. I've asked for updates several times. Just the usual 'we're working on it' responses. BTW its just this one that failed. Others since worked ok.

Back