Ukash Failed??

JaKst3r

Prowler
Society
cK Coat Killers
Deposited in game.. gave correct amount and voucher info and confirmed fee....

Transaction failed due to server error.. no peds added to account.

Tried the voucher again and now its telling me the voucher cannot be found or no longer valid -

AAAAAAaaargh!!!!

Support case filed - but has anyone else had this and if so how long have MA taken to resolve?

Thanks.
JaKst3r

Deposited in game.. gave correct amount and voucher info and confirmed fee....

Transaction failed due to server error.. no peds added to account.

Tried the voucher again and now its telling me the voucher cannot be found or no longer valid -

AAAAAAaaargh!!!!

Support case filed - but has anyone else had this and if so how long have MA taken to resolve?

Thanks.
JaKst3r

well it will take a few days for MA to reply to your suport case

contact Ukash support

i had a simelar problem a year orso ago, but the ppl at ukash were great and solved it all within a couple of hours

gl i hope it all works out ok

Update...

Thanks LT - Ive contacted Ukash Support and they inform me that MA have definately redeemed the voucher (at 15.23 MA time today) and given me the transaction reference number which ive added to the support case.

My PEDs still not updated. Such a shame - Ive used the Ukash service alot(!) and up till now has been extremely easy and without hitch. However, this makes me very nervous to use it again in future, i dont like seeing my cash dissapearing into the ether (unless its light cells pilling into a hog lol).

J
:scratch2:

Further Update..

Peds are now in my storage :yay:

"03 Aug 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
We apologize for the delay. Thank you for providing us the ID and the voucher. It was very easy to find the transaction. You will find your x PED in your storage. Have a nice weekend.
Regards,
Entropia Support
"

Thanks MA for sorting nice and quick.. Will hand them back in decay this weekend ;)

cool :)
good to hear it all worked out ok

If you have any Ukash problems and wish to know if the voucher was actually redeeemed.....go to the Ukash site and try to split it into two there. If you can't it's used, if you can you use those two (or rejoin them into one) new numbers to deposit.

Saves asking support at either site, gives you some definite info when you do contect support, and maybe some time messing around if splitting works.

t

Back