Status

LLS

Guardian
Society
Planet Express
Loki longwalk Stoneheart
0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF
260 ped tt

was from a 350 ped Harbinger iota HoF @ Twins, massive shared loot madness there lol

picture not taken at time of loot, but when i came back on a bit later

and btw.. it can be amped!! (no idea if chikara apppg-1 still cant be... but this one can use amp! and its better too :) )

Last edited:
Gratz! Very nice :)

And wow, they got UL SIB item TT value right for once :eyecrazy:

is it decoration or does it have any stats dmg, range etc etc is it usable??

gratz on the find!

is it decoration or does it have any stats dmg, range etc etc is it usable??

gratz on the find!

It is useable, there has been several (L) ones so far

level 40/40 ranged plasma/plasma pistoleer
SIB
2438 ammo
33 attacks
67-134 dmg
53,9 range

:)

Oh good so 20 people killed a mob and some random noob gets the item with the 30k ped markup. This new system of mindark's seems very fair. lol

Nice kick in the ass to the ubers who have been killing Iotas solo for 2 weeks. If I was Neo Sharp I would sell out so fucking fast Marco's head would spin.

Congratz, big big congratz on the UL gun.

well.. i do lose on average 2kped between each global i had this event.. :D

well.. i do lose on average 2kped between each global i had this event.. :D

You and everyone else.. except everyone else didnt get an uber item from a mob they did 1/20th of the damage too.

Look its nothing against you, I don't know you from Adam.. its just a horrible system and a real kick in the ass to the few people who have invested years and tens of thousands of dollars in to the this game to become the very few people that can legitimately solo the high end mobs.

It used to be that the people with good gear and skills could grind out profits in EU fairly easily. Now you are better off being a lucky noob that drops 1 bomb and kills 1 mob every 2 months and hits something big. There is a reason the high end market is collapsing.. its a fucking waste to have that gear. Anyone who invests 2k peds in an XT(L) and some Rutuba(L) can go kill some proterons or aurli or dasp or whatever for an hour and have as good or better a chance to get an ATH as someone like Star or Neo Sharp or Stryker who does that all day every day using millions of peds worth of high end UL gear that it took years to get the skills to max.

0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF = eradicatortypefour

take a chill pill centech, the people you named have looted more then enough markup over the years, be happy for LLS instead who could have looted it on a far away location on his own as well.

gratz for the hof!

Congratulations on looting this LLS, whoever looted a (presumably) unique gun from this event would have taken some flak whether it was a new player, mid level or uber.

Thanks for posting the details of it and have fun with it. :)

:handgun:

Uh its not unique and its not the first one looted. SIBUK looted one.. and I dont think anyone complained he was a noob.

He does however smell of trout.

It is useable, there has been several (L) ones so far

correction, there are no L versions of this one.

and as Centech said, old news, not new, not unique. I'm willing to bet aside from sibuks and this one theres at least one more.

Oh good so 20 people killed a mob and some random noob gets the item with the 30k ped markup. This new system of mindark's seems very fair. lol

Nice kick in the ass to the ubers who have been killing Iotas solo for 2 weeks. If I was Neo Sharp I would sell out so fucking fast Marco's head would spin.

i don't think its fair to personally attack and humiliate him like that

Nice loot. I saw some ring kill messages in TP the other night and thought something was glitched lol:silly2:

i don't think its fair to personally attack and humiliate him like that

As I said earlier its not a personal attack on OP.. Its the system that sucks.

nvm the rest of what I wrote..

Last edited:
AI AI ...
Jelousy when you stop in Entropia?

Nice loot u deserve it :D

envious i wont lie, GRATZ! you just lived a dream for some!

Grats Loki, nice to see ya get something nice :)

jalous ?

he s just exposing a point of vue :ahh:

gratz for you really.... BUT THE loot system is more and more ridiculous

and mary and other , if its a normal thing or if you re a happy for all of that....nice but we can expose some reserve about the loot no ?

so gratz again Loki take care with peds MA will take quickly:wise:

Gz Loki ! A nice thing to have when you hunt mobs under your defensive standing.
He's not a noob, and he certainly doesn't deserve this kind of remarks, be it out of your
own or others bitterness and anguish.

PS: Merry Tiering ;)

Big Gratz! Nice toy!

I have been there... shot it too... wellwhocares...

Gratz to you! :)
And don't listen to jealous idiots.
If Centech thinks he has the right to judge who deserve it more then another let him be :D

Gratz again, and happy killing ^^
Peace.

Love to see positive people looting stuff..

Gratz!

Hmm, I never saw this UL gun before, is it the latest UL item found in EU? :confused:

Anyhow, huge gz 2 U, m8 :D

i saw gratz for the loot. :yay:but i do think the "team loot" thing sucks. glad i choose to not participate in this hunting event for that reason.

Status
Back