Buying: Ul Hl8

Fat Fock Frank

Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
Fat Fock Frank
Buying UL Hl8.

Final bid:tt+25k
If u got one for sale pm me or post here.
This is my one and only bid let's see if we get a deal of. So if you're willing to sell for +25k then i'm your man :D
I don't want any ridiculous offers or any thread thrashers in here...
Keep it clean and nice...

Last edited:
bumpibumpi

Bump time...
Make me a offer i can't refuse

C'mon guys sell me a ul hl8
know u got for sale..

Good luck finding one :)

There is a reason they are not for sale that often ;)

Yup a great weapon, gl and enjoy if you get one :)

afaik there is only one in game?

Cybe was selling his a while back I remember.

GL finding one either way :)

I believe there are atleast 2-3 UL hl8 ingame, i know that both Jans Banzay Banzay and Medea Adel Green used to own one. Have seen a thread by Magorra claiming he sells one...

But with +50k BO, that's a bit too much imo...

Arent you talking about HL18?

My guess is he missunderstood hl8 for h18..
i'm looking for Ul HL8 and nothing else

I'll add a startbid to my mainpost, just to start things of.

Yes I was, in a bit of a hurry and misread it.

I believe there are atleast 2-3 UL hl8 ingame, i know that both Jans Banzay Banzay and Medea Adel Green used to own one. Have seen a thread by Magorra claiming he sells one...

But with +50k BO, that's a bit too much imo...

There are more than that and yes 50k is way too much even when the market was up.

My guess is he missunderstood hl8 for h18..
i'm looking for Ul HL8 and nothing else

I'll add a startbid to my mainpost, just to start things of.

Didnt misunderstand, just didnt look/see the correct detail in the first post *looks for glasses* :ahh:

Good luck anyway :)

There are more than that and yes 50k is way too much even when the market was up.

True it's to much to much as the market is now - But they have been sold higher than that when the market was up.

I believe I read somewhere that Major Rage bought the one at TT+35k in auction history.

True it's to much to much as the market is now - But they have been sold higher than that when the market was up.

I believe I read somewhere that Major Rage bought the one at TT+35k in auction history.

Yeah that's true, +35k seems correct but in imho it's overrated
i think somewhere near +25k is a decent pricetag.

Bumping me thread with this post...

Yep, I have bought this gun twice lol. Regretted selling it so good luck I got it back :p

Was about to sell it again but good thing I didnt, I can be too impulsive at times.

-edit-
Think I bought first one for +38 and one on auction for +35 and one more time between so I have had this gun three times actually when I think about it. (prices are approx I dont remember fully on the other times) (I might be the greatest fan of HL8 in pe history lol)

But the problem with getting a HL8 for +25 is that you cant find anyone willing to sell for that. Maybe if one gets looted you get lucky and can buy for that.

Mine is off the market completly, Frank made me appriticate my gun even more, and remember I have owned a IMK2 between the HL8s.

Good luck with your purchases Frank and Waheed, you need patince wich I dont have :)

Last edited:
Mine is off the market completly, Frank made me appriticate my gun even more, and remember I have owned a IMK2 between the HL8s.

Good luck with your purchases Frank and Waheed, you need patince wich I dont have :)

Glad i could help lol...
Well as Major say's, i'm not in a hurry... either i go loot one meself (like that's gonna happen) or i wait til i get the price i want for it.

Glad i could help lol...
Well as Major say's, i'm not in a hurry... either i go loot one meself (like that's gonna happen) or i wait til i get the price i want for it.

Well,i've seen people loot several unL weapons so it would seem you just have to loot the first one make them roll in :rolleyes:

I hope you find one, soon :)

There is about 8/9 of these guns around:)

GL gettin em, sweet wep :)

Bump time

Time for a bump

tt+25k any one out there selling for this price?
If so pm me or post here :D

I doubt there will be someone selling at that price. That would make me buy at tt+30k . And I can also wait :). Gl tho.

Passing through and a bump for the Fat Fock that is Frank :wtg:

Loot one yerself ya lazy Fock ;)

Saying that your startbid is 25k means you will pay more, so i very much doubt somebody will sell for 25k. Why not just put your money on the table and see if somebody bites?

Saying that your startbid is 25k means you will pay more, so i very much doubt somebody will sell for 25k. Why not just put your money on the table and see if somebody bites?

i meant i'll buy for +25k, don't realy now why i wrote startbid.
Updated my originalpost.

Last edited:
I'll give u a bump and in return u give me some of ur luck to me, the guy who's lost over 150k to this stupid game aight??? :D:D

GL hope u find ur gun soon :yay:

Back