Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
Fat Fock Frank
Selling: UL HL8
TT: 5538.39 PED
SB: tt+19k
BO: tt+21k

When SB is met auction will go on for another 3days !!!!

Last edited:
bump

Bump it up!!!!

Here's a bump from me Fat_Fock_Frank :D

What's the current tt of it? :scratch2:

Selling: UL HL8
SB: tt+25k
BO: tt+30k

When SB is met auction will go on for 1 week!!!!

After it doesn't sell in auc for one week with SB of +20k and BO of 30k, no bids at all, you try to get higher than that? :rolleyes:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

After it doesn't sell in auc for one week with SB of +20k and BO of 30k, no bids at all, you try to get higher than that? :rolleyes:

sofia u just got the first -rep i ever gave here in ef.com - for spoiling every single hl8 sales thread here .. sorry frank and bump

Does it realy mather what the sb is if the Bo is the same?? You also forgot to mention i put it out for sb +25k once or twice as well...
Obviously you have tooooooo much sparetime sofia trashing everybodies threads all the time. You are not even a potiental buyer so why do you even bother??!!

Plz pretty plz try to keep this thread clear of loads of bs and irrelevant discussions...

please mind me spelling been awake for 16hours straight :D

Been using this gun (well not this, but my own) for about 2 months now, didnt really like it in the beginning to be honest and tried to sell it... Didnt sell, so i didnt have much choice but to use it...

And now.. I love it..
It gives good skills, it has nice eco.
I can hunt practically everything with it, it works perfect on CP.

(note: Dont try big fresc, letomie or big krelts if you dont have high evade though).

Therefore i stopped bumping my own sales thread, and im quiet sure i wont sell mine, ever..

I would +rep ~the buzz~ i he wrote here, he was the one who made me understand how perfect the gun actually is :)

Last edited:
i am enjoying the (L) version of this gun. The UL can only be better i guess :)

why dont u put it on auction again for 25k? u most think that players r stupid.. gl with the sale for 25k..

another day another bump

not even the 22k guy isn't getting any offers :D
gl with the sale anyway

sofia u just got the first -rep i ever gave here in ef.com - for spoiling every single hl8 sales thread here .. sorry frank and bump

Not really just hl8 threads lol, every single thread. Also - repped from me.

Not really just hl8 threads lol, every single thread. Also - repped from me.

I see. But somebody just have to say the truth. I think, after not meeting expectations of selling at certain price you either try again, or lower the price. Raising it again is like spit in the face of people who would like to see it closer to their accessible price range.

Anyways, you like it or not, demand will determine its final price anyway.

I see. But somebody just have to say the truth. I think, after not meeting expectations of selling at certain price you either try again, or lower the price. Raising it again is like spit in the face of people who would like to see it closer to their accessible price range.

Anyways, you like it or not, demand will determine its final price anyway.

So what if there's no bidders for years, does that makes you the right to demand a price change?
If you feel you whant to discuss the hl8 price make a pricecheck thread or take it in private with frank if its he's prize's you'll like to discuss.
Otherwise i'd sudgest to stop these nonsence comments witch hasent anything to do with the purpose of this thread.

So what if there's no bidders for years, does that makes you the right to demand a price change?
If you feel you whant to discuss the hl8 price make a pricecheck thread or take it in private with frank if its he's prize's you'll like to discuss.
Otherwise i'd sudgest to stop these nonsence comments witch hasent anything to do with the purpose of this thread.

What he said!!!!

What he said!!!!

Okay pricecheck talk redirected to here.

main post updated, make your bids

Come get your gun here.....

Back