Status
Please reply by conversation.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
SOLD for 12500Ped! (TT+7500Ped)

At Tier 5 with damage enhancers it has a dps of 52.2 (Entropedia) add an E-Amp15 for extra mayhem up to 62.3dps!!! Don't waste tiers on Limited laser weapons!
Recommended Laser Hit Level 22

The remaining TIRs are also good;
Tier 6 - 126
Tier 7 - 139
Tier 8 - 60
Tier 9 - 108
Tier 10 - 137

Current TT = 4852.12Ped (Or slighly less when I use it occasionally)

SB= TT + 7500Ped
BO= TT + 8000Ped

I might consider items in trade of similar value but mainly looking for Peds for an upgrade. Also will consider CLDs as part of the trade. I have the right to cancel the auction if the bids fall too far below the BO.
Keep thread clean.
Current CLD price accepted 1200Ped. Would also consider a Twins shop as part trade + Peds or a Laser Sword with good TIRs.

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
Get your LR 48

Current ingame bid is 13KPed. Bump it up

Just interested, becose I can't figure out one thing.
Can I get the gun for +7500 if no one bids over me?

Peace.

Just interested, becose I can't figure out one thing.
Can I get the gun for +7500 if no one bids over me?

Peace.

Current bid TT+8KPed, I want to be free of this gun, bringing BO down to TT+8.5KPed!

Take this gun off my hands, I really don't use it!

Still selling this amazing gun!

TT+8500Ped, its cheaper than the one on Auction and mine has better tier numbers! Take this baby to Tier 10!

Sold to the guy I game for 13k. PM me when you can meet!

Back on the market, buyer has vanished. Get this awesome gun for TT+7500! Thats an absolute steal! Not many UL weapons like this around and you work hard for those tiers, shame to lose them on limited guns!

Back on the market, buyer has vanished. Get this awesome gun for TT+7500! Thats an absolute steal! Not many UL weapons like this around and you work hard for those tiers, shame to lose them on limited guns!

Poster #4 wanted it at that price - has he not responded ?

Get this crazy ass gun!

Bump it up!

Still for sale, I guess nobody wants decent weapons anymore. Why waste Ped on a Limited gun when and achieve a tier 3 and once damaged never use it again.

This baby will go all the way to Tier 10 and you can repair as much as you want!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back