Stalker
Society
Trigger Happy
Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
Hello

This is a Price Check for my Unlimited Level 3 SGA mining Amplifier

Stats you can see here on Entropedia:

Unlimited Level 3 SGA Amp

Does anyone know for which price other Unlimited Level 3 Mining AMP's where sold, if so.

Thank you for any help in finding the right Price for this unique, because of its name, Item.

regular one sold for 35k, only one sold through auction ever.
I see no difference between SGA and regular; so 35k would be a good price.

regular one sold for 35k, only one sold through auction ever.
I see no difference between SGA and regular; so 35k would be a good price.

I know there is no Real difference except he is halve the weight of the normal one.

All other SGA item had a for the item relevant value improved only the AMP's not. As usual when I asked MA(even if they could give him more TT as a difference to the normal AMP) they said this was intended and that it has 0,5 kg less weight so it is different...

But thx for the Info that one Level 3 Mining AMP was sold for 35k.

I know there is no Real difference except he is halve the weight of the normal one.

All other SGA item had a for the item relevant value improved only the AMP's not. As usual when I asked MA(even if they could give him more TT as a difference to the normal AMP) they said this was intended and that it has 0,5 kg less weight so it is different...

But thx for the Info that one Level 3 Mining AMP was sold for 35k.

A real nice amp and if it was mine i would not let it go for under 35k peds either. I think someone was looking for this amp at that price but its been a while so i dont remember who. GL selling..

Cheers,

Divinity

Back