Sex cons liberation front
Daz
SOLD

Last edited:
Bump the amp :cool:

Bumps it up

Start bid received 7 days left

Good luck on the sale Bendieman!

Hope we see you ingame even after its gone :)

I would like to bump it up

6 days to go bid bid bid

New bid received 65k is the current highest bid

Last edited:
4 days to go

Start bid received 7 days left

5.2 - Trading Thread Maintenance
It is the responsibility of every member to monitor their Trading forum threads, and to respond in a timely manner to other members who submit bids or offers (either within the thread, or via private message). Thread starters should also make a post in their Trading threads indicating if an item is sold or withdrawn, or an auction or sale is cancelled.

I had sent you PM on 6-13-12 at 03.11 hours
hello
i would like to place SB for it thanxs
have a nice day
Chilix

You have never reply to me or either name on thread as Start Bidder ( never said i wanted to be hidden), neither informed me of any bids, you dont name bidder, i think this is shaddy and has broken forum rules as so i remove my SB offer and alerted mods

5.2 - Trading Thread Maintenance
It is the responsibility of every member to monitor their Trading forum threads, and to respond in a timely manner to other members who submit bids or offers (either within the thread, or via private message). Thread starters should also make a post in their Trading threads indicating if an item is sold or withdrawn, or an auction or sale is cancelled.

I had sent you PM on 6-13-12 at 03.11 hours
hello
i would like to place SB for it thanxs
have a nice day
Chilix

You have never reply to me or either name on thread as Start Bidder ( never said i wanted to be hidden), neither informed me of any bids, you dont name bidder, i think this is shaddy and has broken forum rules as so i remove my SB offer and alerted mods

So, most forum trades are shady than?

free bump for bendie

So, most forum trades are shady than?

free bump for bendie

i dont know abaut other sales you had but
i have always been answered and acknowdleged as bidder and first right holder bid or whatever appropiate, how do i know SB is mine or is other guy?, as forum rules says when i make a bid a expect to be answered either in post or in PM telling me hey mate thanxs for your offer you have SB now is left so many days or so, or by naming me in the post, this total lack when i am bidding 6k$ hmm smells shaddy like a play, if i were selling that amaunt of money i will make sure to let know bidder he has bidded and he has been raised by others and try to make the sale as clean as possible as the amaunt of money involved
the less i can expect when doing this kind of bids is a answer as receipt of offer

For the record, taking private bids is not against any forum rules.

However, it is true that some who may consider bidding dislike bidding against private bids, as they have no proof the seller is just trying to inflate prices. (To make matters worse, some folks make priavte bids knowing this reduces their competition.) In either case, tough situation for the seller.

Good luck with the sale.

Hmm i did make the mistake of not having pmed you back excuse me for that.
Shady why because peapol can pm me with bids?
Noting prevents anyone from posting in thread.
And for inflating the price im selling out and want to get rid of it asap.
I mean 60k sb on this item imo thats a great start bid for this item.
If its goes for 65K big gratz to who ever buys it i think.
(A damed good deal,do the math)

Last edited:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hmm i did make the mistake,
lol

I mean 60k sb on this item imo thats a great start bid for this item.
If its goes for 65K big gratz to who ever bought i i think.

Wouldnt the current 65k be a great deal? not 60k?

Also, Do you not know the name of the person that bid 65k? (who ever bought it?) is this just bad english or what lol

Free bump

Ofcoure i know the name of the bidder.
If i wase to buy this item i wouldn't want the entire world to know.
Thats why im not posting the name of who ever bids on it.
How ever notting stops anyone from bidding in the thread itself.

wanna keep my eye on this one :)

Buuuumpp

LoL, courious about the buyer aswell.

Consider thisone its a BUMP.

what about UL level 7 if thisone goes for 65k what does UL Level 7 worth ? maybe im interested ... :eyecrazy:

LoL, courious about the buyer aswell.

Consider thisone its a BUMP.

what about UL level 7 if thisone goes for 65k what does UL Level 7 worth ? maybe im interested ... :eyecrazy:

Well i can tell you the current highest bidder is a prity well know player and a nice guy.(Bump)

bump? yes pleas

48 hours left

Bump for the amp

Considering a limited lvl5 amp is about 110% and 200 ped tt

1.) you stop losing about 20 ped per 98 drops in markup
2.) mining in hell, foma etc. can be profitable because there is no MU spent, just MU gained from ores
3.) you repair and go, repair and go all you want

deeds are at 1200 ped at the moment, so in order to beat the payout (about 4.5 ped a deed) of 54 deeds (65k current amp price / 1200 current deed price * 4.5 deed payout = 243 ped a week) you need to do about 1200 drops per week (243 ped a week / 20 ped per 98 drops * 98 drops = 1191).

1200 drops per week on foma or in hell are 8 drops per minute (+ drilling) hich makes it 150 minutes a week mining i.e. 2,5 hours mining a week (+ drilling) to outdo CLD.

Concluding: Good luck to the person who wins the auction. If I had to differentiate my investment portfolio in this game and had the peds I would join bidding because of the reasons stated above.

Considering a limited lvl5 amp is about 110% and 200 ped tt

1.) you stop losing about 20 ped per 98 drops in markup
2.) mining in hell, foma etc. can be profitable because there is no MU spent, just MU gained from ores
3.) you repair and go, repair and go all you want

deeds are at 1200 ped at the moment, so in order to beat the payout (about 4.5 ped a deed) of 54 deeds (65k current amp price / 1200 current deed price * 4.5 deed payout = 243 ped a week) you need to do about 1200 drops per week (243 ped a week / 20 ped per 98 drops * 98 drops = 1191).

1200 drops per week on foma or in hell are 8 drops per minute (+ drilling) hich makes it 150 minutes a week mining i.e. 2,5 hours mining a week (+ drilling) to outdo CLD.

Concluding: Good luck to the person who wins the auction. If I had to differentiate my investment portfolio in this game and had the peds I would join bidding because of the reasons stated above.

i have less than 48 hours to ath :(

Back