UL Non SIB guns seem to be broken... Inputs needed

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
So i recently got my hands on an imk2. Been wanting to test it out for a while. We were told that our H/A and C/A got adjusted to new values which we can easily see from the gun itself.

The above is using entropedia values based on my actual Hit and Damage Levels.

The above is screenshot for the ml-35 and u will see that there is a very noticeable increase in range compared to entropedia value.

For the imk2 , there does not seem to be any increase at all in terms of range which would imply that the imk2 is bugged or there is something weird about it.

Can others confirm this or perhaps tell me where i am wrong as i dont really get why this would be the way. My dpp data from EL seems to confirm this but the sample size is too small to be relevant. I am looking for others who are using non maxed ul non sib guns to compare to.

Last edited:
Entropedia formulas have not been updated to reflect reality after the HA change VU.

Entropedia formulas have not been updated to reflect reality after the HA change VU.

Well that doesnt add up though. They said the HA/CA was increased but then if i use the data i would earlier as in lvl 60 means 60.00 instead of anything higher in the revised system the range is showing the same as it would before. Does that mean that no change really happened at the backend because otherwise there should have been a little improvement at least even if not by entropedia's new value.

Last edited:
Getting very interesting :)

The above is using entropedia values based on my actual Hit and Damage Levels on imk2 and ml-35.

The above is screenshot for the ml-35 and u will see that there is a very noticeable increase in range compared to entropedia value.

For the imk2 , there does not seem to be any increase at all in terms of range which would imply that the imk2 is bugged or there is something weird about it.

Given Entropedia is provided by users, I would assume first that that source is unreliable opposed to the game being incorrect. There have been slight changes to items in the past unannounced.

File a support case either way, if it is a problem they might work on it someday.

Back