Umbranoid Run!

Bullet

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Rigor "Bullet" Mortis
Hi!

I was wondering if anybody would like to participate in an umbranoid slaughter. I'm thinking of wiping out one entire city... Maybe 50 hunters and lot's of ammo?

Any interest?

yeah.....

"wipe them out, all of them" :D

I'm in, I fancy doing some of those ugly s.o.b's :)

And hopefully looting something nice, pfft, yeright!

im in! sorta like an oldschool witch-hunt? everyone should use blp weapons to make the umbras bleed more!

"Because eggplant tastes like eggplant, but meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty good, doesn't it?" - dennis leary

dunno why this just made me think of that quote :rolleyes:

AkiranBlade said:
I'm in, I fancy doing some of those ugly s.o.b's :)

And hopefully looting something nice, pfft, yeright!

and dont abuse my name ;) i dont wanna be connected to any umbras

from the avatar picture, you don't have a leg to stand on ;)

Im in!! Im loggin in in about 10 mins, Ill head to the camp east of east scyllia mtns. they seen to loot the best...

whoa there, hold your horses, I'm still at work you slackers :) We need to organise more people and then a time.

I'm interested....but sadly my gun isn't enough to kill one on my own, so I'd need like a partner to kill the same zombie with lol :laugh: :(

Phie said:

Zombie? We're going for Umbranoids not Calamusoids :)

I'm sure there will be enough people to fap you, the Umbra's are in such close proximity that if you die, u can get back into the action quickly anyway.

If you find them too tough, then I would recommend teaming with a stronger friend, and stay as a close unit.

My sword is eager to join this slaughtering!
... and I myself too ;) :naughty: ;)

Count me in !!! :D

What about the date and time???

Someone make a sujection....

MKDX said:
Count me in !!! :D

What about the date and time???

Someone make sujection....

TODAY

20:00 GMT? Sound good?

I'll be up for that...where are we meeting? :eek:

AkiranBlade said:
TODAY

20:00 GMT? Sound good?

Sounds good to me...

How about 8:00 PM at east scyllia mountains??

im in as well! time? place?

AkiranBlade said:
Zombie? We're going for Umbranoids not Calamusoids :)

I'm sure there will be enough people to fap you, the Umbra's are in such close proximity that if you die, u can get back into the action quickly anyway.

If you find them too tough, then I would recommend teaming with a stronger friend, and stay as a close unit.

Lol, it's 'cause a lady in my soc call them Zombies - it stuck in my brain lol :tongue2:

I probably won't be on at 20:00 though :( can we make it 19:00?? Or even 19:30!!!

Last edited:
Wow

Wow!

That's what I call a response! Maybe we should plan a more massive run on the weekend. And what time are we talking GMT or CET or other?

I'm quite a bit away, need to stock up on ammo, ME and a new armor is waiting for pick-up. I don't feel all to comfortable with my current Rascal for this venture.

But I'll do my best to join the trainings tonight, that's for sure. :sniper: & :handgun:

Who's is ok with 19:00 GMT (make sure we get that right)

East Scylla? Or Chimera Canyons? Which would you prefer?

I would have thought Chimera Canyons as an outpost is right in the middle of them all

Last edited:
I might be 5 minutes or so late -.- my dinner was late (I'm eating as we speak super-speed :)) :mad:

can you give exact coordinates of meeting point @ 19.00

I have all the TPs on eudoria, so I don't mind the location :)

*is eating pudding at super-speed now* x_X

Did that yesterday with another guy (not intentionally). We were wiping them out fast and they even gave me some nice loots (few 30 pedders etc).

Fine by me :)

Halfway through pudding.... lol

I'm eating as fast as possible :)

Back