Help: Unable to Connect with Servers

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
When I launches Client Loader its not able to connect to servers, even EULA in this is not loading. Could there be mis-match of some internet or other setting?
Want to play, someone resolve the problem with possible solutions?

Are ClientLoader.exe and Entropia.exe in the windows firewall exceptions?

Add them to exceptions anyway, even if you have it disabled.

Run them as Administrator.

Launch the command prompt and run "ping login.entropiauniverse.com", see if there is any response.

When I launches Client Loader its not able to connect to servers, even EULA in this is not loading. Could there be mis-match of some internet or other setting?
Want to play, someone resolve the problem with possible solutions?

Have you installed any AV software lately?

Also, you could try ipconfig /flushdns in a cmd.exe box.

Yes, I am getting ping from login.entropiauniverse.com and tried to flush dns in cmd and still the same problem as mentioned above.

After restarting the modem I am able to load the Entropia Login Window but after entering the Code from Card Reader it shows "Loading" window and then error message is coming - Connection to Entropia Universe is Lost.

What could be the possible reason behind this error message that now I am getting?

Now that sounds familiar. A few years ago I had exactly the same problem and solved it by opening 30583 and 30584 ports on my router after finding that page.

This is not a Port issue. When I restarts the computer and Login to Entropia, able to but after starting the Firefox I gets this issue of "Connection Lost" after entering the cost from Gold Card.

Back