Help: Unable to join the fun

Newb

I had an old account, which almost never got used, as I wasn't fond of the interface. In the time that followed this, I signed in a few times, lost my car, lost my stuff, ran out of bullets, and basically had no idea how to ever have fun in this game. After real life convinced me that being online is better for my happiness level, I decided to try this game again. I sent a message off to a nice person named linda, to have my old account terminated, so I can start a new one, and not be such a newb. lol. My wife was even looking at the game, and thinking it over, while watching me fumble around on my old account, just to show her the game.

So now here we are, two days later, after I have been trying to make this game look good to her, so I might get her to enjoy it with me. I went ahead and made a new account, instead of waiting for the old one to be fully deleted, as it seems they are rather busy right now... I am aware that now there is an issue with logging in at all, if you must enter a dynamic environment, including the starting area. The timing for this couldn't have been worse, for you married guys out there.. So now, she is fully convinced she is right, I am wrong, and it all boiled down to terrible timing.. /wrist

No problem here

My missus plays EU and I met her in EU ( or PE as it was back then)

FIXT !

:D

lol. my post makes it sound like I just started.. let me clarify.. I started trying to show her the game several days ago. I have had an account for a very long time. I just never used it, as I never had enough time to give it. Just recently, I had a renewed interest in it, and decided to try to get my better half interested with me.. I just happen to pick the wrong time to try and show it off. lol. when the beginning is broken, it isn't very impressive.

We just had a patch, try again and see if the starter area works now.

We just had a patch, try again and see if the starter area works now.

no.. I just tried it, several times. it patched, it did a few things the first time that looked promising, but then I lost connection, and now I am receiving the same message. No server available. or actually, it states, "no available servers were found.." with the usual rhetoric about contacting support.

no.. I just tried it, several times. it patched, it did a few things the first time that looked promising, but then I lost connection, and now I am receiving the same message. No server available. or actually, it states, "no available servers were found.." with the usual rhetoric about contacting support.

Did you repair your installation after the patch?

I am happy to report that it let me start the tutorial. Interestingly, it stated at the completion of the repair, that my installation is valid, and I noticed that nothing had been changed. So far so good.. :)

Back