Uncommon/Rare pets offer any benefit?

Oshimoto

Do rare pets offer any benefit? I see they have the same stats as common pets, is there something I can't see?

Do rare pets offer any benefit? I see they have the same stats as common pets, is there something I can't see?

Currently in the beta there is no benefit to the pets with higher rarity. There are however plans to make pets slightly better the higher rarity they have later on but it's not decided in what way yet. We want the higher rarity pets to have some kind advantage but not for them to dominate the pets of lower rarity. Could be anything from a few bonus points in some stats or faster experience gain or faster regeneration between battles.

Currently in the beta there is no benefit to the pets with higher rarity. There are however plans to make pets slightly better the higher rarity they have later on but it's not decided in what way yet. We want the higher rarity pets to have some kind advantage but not for them to dominate the pets of lower rarity. Could be anything from a few bonus points in some stats or faster experience gain or faster regeneration between battles.

Then what's the point of rare ?!
Make the same system as in EU ! Make them level harder but get more points per level !
You really want to fuk this game up ?! That is the most absurd thing I ever heard.... Legendary pet almost as a normal pet.... Make it skill very hard but YES a lvl 5 legendary should own a lvl 10 normal and perhaps should have double hp either... simple ! And make them DROP very very very damn rare.... now u can farm like 1 h for 1 ....

rare pets obv must NOT be much stronger than common ones, it would destroy the balance and scare away newbies

rare pets obv must NOT be much stronger than common ones, it would destroy the balance and scare away newbies

I very much agree with this. As mentioned by Edgehog it might be best to have legendary pets have effects outside of the battles due to balance. My suggestion is that Compet should have some kind of "town ability slot" on all pets and that you could research different type of these in library. This would make the pets more interesting and useful outside battles.

For example one ability could be additional strength and xp/hour gain when the pet is guarding, another one could be a simple gold/hour boost. If there where to be this kind of gameplay element in the game, it would be easier to make legendary pets unique as well. The legendary pets could have either unique town abilities that cannot be researched or just an extra town ability slot.

This would make the pets more interesting and useful outside battles.
... The legendary pets could have either unique town abilities that cannot be researched or just an extra town ability slot.

Dynamic pets .. yes..
More research emphasis... yes..

Rare pets could have stats that give more gold, xp, speed up your house building, the list goes on what rare pets can give for buffs. i dont think MA will make rare pets hit harder in arena etc.

It is also possible that at some point you will need to sacrifice a rare pet in order to level-up another pet.

Back