Unequip ALL

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

It woud be awesome to have a "unequip all" action, for all the times when you need to un equip the armor!

Back in the day everyone was happy with instant-click-equip ... now there's delay.

There actually is a function with that name in the action book but i haven't figured out what it does, i didn't try too hard though ;)

but i partly agree, unequip ALL wouldn't be my first choice (Cloths) but "Unequip Armor" and "Equip Armor" (all 7 parts at once) would be awesome.

Regards
Thark

There actually is a function with that name in the action book but i haven't figured out what it does, i didn't try too hard though ;)

but i partly agree, unequip ALL wouldn't be my first choice (Cloths) but "Unequip Armor" and "Equip Armor" (all 7 parts at once) would be awesome.

Regards
Thark
that button is used on mannequin pads and shopkeepers to undress them.

Unequip all would also undress, which is not preferred.
Equip/unequip armor (including plates) and equip/unequip weapons (including attachments) would be better.
Even better if on equip it would also check for enhancers, and take them from inventory/storage based on a set minimum limit.

Overall, some macro functionality would be much more preferred for actions like equip/unequip (scripting language).

Ahh sweet, thx for the info!

Regards
Thark

There should be a choice on the drop-down for unequip all, be it clothes or armour. I am pissed off with having to drop stuff one by one.

Makes sense to hurry us along to spend peds.

Have you ever come back from work and unequipped all in 20 secs? :) I want this function in EU too!

yes a "un equip whole armor" and equip "whole armor" option when right clicking would save lots of time after awhile and MA can get more PED's recycled in that time ;)

We got the "merge all to stack" option so this should not be so hard :girl:

It would be nice if we could put seven armor parts together to form a set which would be a single item in the inventory. That item could be equipped/unequippedwith with one action. The same could go for seven plates and a plate set could be attached/unattached to an armor set with one action too. Of course it should be possible to split these sets into the seven armors parts/plates again. (I always wanted to suggest that but I was too lazy to make a thread.)

:wtg:

It woud be awesome to have a "unequip all" action, for all the times when you need to un equip the armor!
This already exists in game if I'm not mistaken. You have to make a custom action to equip/unequip all

Back